Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

That was a new bale of Promix so maybe the lime hasn't activated yet to buffer correctly. Does that make any sense Shed?

Interesting now that you mention it

It does. It takes 3-5 days or so of damp to activate the lime. Though I haven't had that problem with new ProMix. Maybe my pH is closer to range?

Wow this is something I had not read about yet, good to know. If that was part of the issue, we should see some correction in the new growth in the coming days. Certainly never had this happen before. In general though, I germinate my seeds directly in the medium aside from this one time. The ProMix wasn't very wet when I transplanted, which is why by Thursday I gave the pots a better watering, it wasn't excessive by any means though.

I'll keep watching though, the colour is already improving on 2 of the 3's newest growth.

In other news, a @DrSeeds White Tahoe Cookies looking real healthy!

Interesting now that you mention it

Wow this is something I had not read about yet, good to know. If that was part of the issue, we should see some correction in the new growth in the coming days. Certainly never had this happen before. In general though, I germinate my seeds directly in the medium aside from this one time. The ProMix wasn't very wet when I transplanted, which is why by Thursday I gave the pots a better watering, it wasn't excessive by any means though.

I'll keep watching though, the colour is already improving on 2 of the 3's newest growth.

In other news, a @DrSeeds White Tahoe Cookies looking real healthy!

Awesome plant you got here @JCTJ, shes looking very well! What the heck are you feeding the beauty?!

White Tahoe Cookie is beautiful. I ran it in the tent and it looked nothing like yours. My buds were loaded with trichs and sticky af so you're gonna love the look when you get there.

That's what we're hoping for, going to be a fun couple months watching this thing fill out.

Awesome plant you got here @JCTJ, shes looking very well! What the heck are you feeding the beauty?!
WTC is a beauty and I don't think I have ever had a plant outside that evenly green from tip to toe.
:welldone:
He probably uses the same cat milk Professor uses.

Haha it really is a healthy girl. You'd be surprised, it's basically just in the ground with alpaca manure among some other generic soils/mixes. Something about that location always produces real nice photoperiod plants, especially this year.

I'm a little concerned with the Critical Mass ladies today. They are yellowing pretty heavily in the veins of the new growth. Taking a stab and saying it's related to possible over watering (Thursday) and with the whole transplant process not being the smoothest. Either way, going to let them dry out more before another watering of MC. Hoping they just grow out of it.

How are they looking today, any better?

:cheer:
I am way too green to advise but will admit I had more than one plant transplanted before reading the soil should be moist... look nicer today for sure!

:cheer:
I am way too green to advise but will admit I had more than one plant transplanted before reading the soil should be moist... look nicer today for sure!

They really do look better after a few days. The medium was moist when transplanted, but it's possible the amount of time it was wet (or possibly not wet enough initially) to allow the lime to activate wasn't quite enough. Definitely a learning experience whatever the issue may have been.

Start of day 17 for the Critical Mass autos. 76F in the tent with 63% RH.

Increased power to the light today, I forgot I was running at 100W still and needed to increase the lux. Growth certainly slowed after the water/grow medium fiasco last week. They've dried out substantially and are looking good. I'll be watering with 2g/gal MC today and looking to start LST in a few days.

All new growth is green and happy :yahoo:

Baby LPa is doing well... I stuck baby in the corner ;) of the tent to keep the light intensity down a little.

be37527adf4501c63ad06a6bc518afd3.jpg

Nobody puts baby in the corner. Loved the movie and the soundtrack.
Looks like you ironed out the problems too. :thumb:

Haha things are slowly moving in the right direction now. Start of day 18 for the Critical Mass autos. 76F and 62 RH in the tent this morning.

LPa doing it's thing on day 3, really excited to have another one of these going again. It's been a year since I grew the first two.

Mind the dog hair... thank god for bud washing :goof:

Man that pink kush CBD has me excited to find a nice CBD strain to grow! Nice flowers, hope the nute issue washes away hang high @JCTJ

Thanks for the love, the CBD smells awesome. This single cola "spog®" pheno seems common with this strain but I've also seen untrained plants with a bunch of colas. I'll be popping another seed for the next round of indoor autos in hopes of being able to train it and increase yield.

Start of day 17 for the Critical Mass autos. 76F in the tent with 63% RH.

Increased power to the light today, I forgot I was running at 100W still and needed to increase the lux. Growth certainly slowed after the water/grow medium fiasco last week. They've dried out substantially and are looking good. I'll be watering with 2g/gal MC today and looking to start LST in a few days.

All new growth is green and happy :yahoo:

Baby LPa is doing well... I stuck baby in the corner ;) of the tent to keep the light intensity down a little.
What a recovery! You're getting pretty good at this growing thing :D

A little update on the White Tahoe Cookies. I'm 6ft tall and was holding my phone a foot above my head. The width of this thing is nearly if not already 6 feet.

This update posted by the help of a super dark stout!

View media item 1787750

Back
Top Bottom