Goldleaf goin bonkers

Kasperdaghost25

420 Member
16182451985686740393859631430618.jpg

16182453418755630182498957811620.jpg

Thank you Sir. Glad to be apart of things and maybe get/give alitle help through my own trial and error. So the girls are in week 6. I have used Botanicare Kind through the whole grow. Ph to 6 most of the time with a ppm of 1750 or so. The strain is Bergman's Goldleaf. Very uplifting sativa. Like to smoke with my coffee at 500am. Keeps the back going til lunch......

Thank you Sir. Glad to be apart of things and maybe get/give alitle help through my own trial and error. So the girls are in week 6. I have used Botanicare Kind through the whole grow. Ph to 6 most of the time with a ppm of 1750 or so. The strain is Bergman's Goldleaf. Very uplifting sativa. Like to smoke with my coffee at 500am. Keeps the back going til lunch......
You feeding steady at 1750 ppm? I have on occasion given a boost like that never did it steady?
I'm not disparaging it just curious.
Bill

Yes its very surprising but Botanicare tends to have a very HIGH ppm. The thing is it doesn't seem to burn or lockout the plants. I have used CX horticulture before this and would never go over 1200. Also during these grows Im using 3.5 gallon dwc buckets.....Im not even changing the buckets!!! I never would of thought I could get away with this but it has worked out so far. I have six girls about to go into flower im going to document ppm daily in the buckets.

1618247032694154174755704024893.jpg

Yes its very surprising but Botanicare tends to have a very HIGH ppm. The thing is it doesn't seem to burn or lockout the plants. I have used CX horticulture before this and would never go over 1200. Also during these grows Im using 3.5 gallon dwc buckets.....Im not even changing the buckets!!! I never would of thought I could get away with this but it has worked out so far. I have six girls about to go into flower im going to document ppm daily in the buckets.

1618247032694154174755704024893.jpg
Well what ever you are doing is working. Great looking healthy girls.
If you get a journal going tag me and ill follow along ,should be interesting..

Thanks! What's up Bill yea this is home been here going on 21 years got back a year ago was working in California what a place great bud.
Hope you are staying safe. We still locked down here in Ontario. But its spring so at least we can get out back for some sunshine and fresh air soon.
Your latest garden looks great. I'll follow along for fun, happy growing.
Bill

Wow yea that lockdown is something else hopefully things will get better up your way, we have been talking about visiting Canada now that we are both retired, but Covid screwed everything up but anyway happy growing I will be watching your grows as well, but now spring is here almost can grow some nice plants in the garden.

Welcome @Kasperdaghost25
I've grown Bergman's Goldleaf before. It is a very good strain. Love your grow too.

Keep doing what you're doing... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom