Good idea for saving electricity

JackPrecision

420 Member
I have an idea
Indoor + outdoor greenhouse combined planting

8 am, move to outdoor greenhouse
4pm, move indoors
Fully enjoy 8 hours of natural light (free of charge), and then supplement the interior lighting as needed

If this method is adopted, I think it can be used for large-scale sustainable planting.

Dream of owning 100 plants

Low electricity bill

I’ll just make one point... moving that many plants would be a PITA unless you were a stay at home. When yer buds are massive, sudden movements cause broken mains.

Consider using LED + CMH
Although LED electricity costs will be reduced, the large number of plantations will still generate huge electricity costs, which is easy to cause suspicion.
So consider outdoor greenhouse during the day + indoor LED at night

put everything on wheels. a lot of commercial ops here have everything on wheels so they can move them from room to room. there are individual planters on wheels they use. cheap versions are around as well. they aren't moving them indoor / outdoor tho, but it could work if you are committed.

... and i just like the idea of a hundred plants rolling around :p

led is huge as well. there is still cmh and other hid too.

put everything on wheels. a lot of commercial ops here have everything on wheels so they can move them from room to room. there are individual planters on wheels they use. cheap versions are around as well. they aren't moving them indoor / outdoor tho, but it could work if you are committed.

... and i just like the idea of a hundred plants rolling around :p

led is huge as well. there is still cmh and other hid too.
This is a good idea, wheels

It's an interesting proposition :laughtwo:unless you're at home every day and marijuana is legal in your area, so you don't have to worry about being found outside, and you need to make sure the weather is stable and there's plenty of sunshine every day. If these conditions are met, try!:ganjamon:

I get bent moving 6 plants from tent to tub to water every 3 days.

Maybe flat pushable carts like they have in warehouse stores. But seems like a lot of work. Besides, the electric bill to run lights, even led’s, for 100 plants is going to be substantial no matter what.

These are what I used.
B9EFDF68-CEE5-4F9D-85EE-2AA0171F0C9F.jpeg

I have an idea
Indoor + outdoor greenhouse combined planting

8 am, move to outdoor greenhouse
4pm, move indoors
Fully enjoy 8 hours of natural light (free of charge), and then supplement the interior lighting as needed

If this method is adopted, I think it can be used for large-scale sustainable planting.

Dream of owning 100 plants

Low electricity bill

I was doing that with my balcony grow earlier this year. It was only 5 plants, and I moved them only 3 meters from my balcony to my living room. Even only 5 plants is a hassle to move around twice every day. If I'd do something like that for hundreds of plants some kind of trolleys on wheels would be necessary for sure.

Back
Top Bottom