GoogleGenie's Fruity Chronic & Cheese Grow - Hydro - 2300W LED

re: GoogleGenie's Fruity Chronic & Cheese Grow - Hydro - 2300W LED

:) I get it, I can tell people next time, :) than kyou KJC.:circle-of-love:
I would increase the amount of calcium and magnesium supplement to full strength.

Evening guys

I've been meaning to upload these photos for the last 4 days, these are picks from Day 48 of flowering

The Cheese

IMG_099722.JPG
IMG_099823.JPG
IMG_099920.JPG
IMG_100128.JPG
IMG_100327.JPG
IMG_100226.JPG
IMG_100426.JPG

And the Fruity Chronic Juice. There are loads of these, here are some of the buds (Day 48)

IMG_100629.JPG
IMG_100725.JPG
IMG_100828.JPG
IMG_100927.JPG
IMG_100522.JPG
IMG_101119.JPG
IMG_101233.JPG
IMG_101335.JPG
IMG_101726.JPG
IMG_101023.JPG
IMG_101529.JPG
IMG_101630.JPG
IMG_101923.JPG
IMG_102123.JPG

All of these photos as i said are from Day 48

Today is Day 53 of flowering. All of the plants, apart from the Cheese are on their ripening nutes (Atami Bloombastic). It seems to be doing a good job. I tried it as an alternative to AN Overdrive

:peace:

Some of the plants are suffering from nute burn, and others from Calcium deficiency. I've upped the strength of my MagneCal to full strength (Thanks for the tip KJC). And I'm topping up with Water (Water+MagneCal+Cannazyme) now to keep the EC down. I'm on the home straight now. I think another 2 weeks and i'll start flushing ;)

:Namaste:

yea a very large sea of FAT buds ! Good job - Bet you cant wait to chop!

They are looking absolutely gorgeous! Looks more like the work of a veteran grower!

Dude,there beautiful man.:bravo:
Your a hell of a grower G.G..:Namaste:
Can't wait for the Chop.:goodjob:

Thanks a lot guys ;) Your support is much appreciated :Namaste:

I checked the tricomes of the ladies and they are between 10-20% amber. So i anticipate them to be around 20-30% amber come Monday, if thats the case i'm going to start my flush. Exciting!! :)

I noticed in one of my tents (The one where the plants are just totally out of control)

IMG_108228.JPG
IMG_108434.JPG

...that one of the larger buds had a section which had turned brown. But only in the middle...

IMG_108725.JPG

IMG_108626.JPG

The dreaded Botrytis, aka Bud Rot!

I inspected the other buds and also found one of the buds on the other plants (the Cheese) had a brownish/slimey tinge.

IMG_109622.JPG
IMG_109230.JPG
IMG_109725.JPG
IMG_109324.JPG

I removed both of these buds, about an inch from where the rot appeared to start. What is left does not appear to have bud rot. But it's made me very anxcious to get this lot flushing because I have heard that mould spores can spread like wild fire, so I think i am going to start flushing this lot on the weekend

Question

Does anyone know if it would be dangerous to make ISO hash from the rotten bud? They are incredibly resinous, but i'm unsure if the alcohol will kill the mould spores?

Damn man,suck's you got hit with bud rot.I would keep a close eye on them girl's as botrytis attack's from the inside out.
I do believe alcohol will kill it tho.I hope not,but you may be chopping sooner than expected if it gets out of hand.

Yea that did put a downer on what has been a pretty hassle free grow so far, but ah well, can't win em all!

Thanks for the tip Jimmy, I might just do that, If it starts inside and works its way out, who knows whats going on in there and when it might present itself again. With this in mind think I might flush them right away, just to be on the safe side. According to Delicious Seeds, Fruity Chronic Juice is a 55-60 day flowering strain. Today is Day 59, so that's good enough for this lot, the other lot are in a seperate tent so i'll let them carry on for a few more days before I flush.

What would you do Jimmy? Would you flush them now (the ones infected with Bud Rot)?

That's good to know about the 99% ISO alcohol, anything that seems affected i'll just make Hash out of, so all is not completely lost :high-five:

And thanks for checking in buddy ;) appreciate it

Hey G,
Yea man,I would start the flush asap.I did a little digging and that shit may be more of a threat then we thought.
Here a link I found.(if you haven't read it already read it)
How I detect and prevent budrot?
I only read the first post.I hurried over to let you know what I found.:high-five:

Edit...Ok,I read it all.lol
I agree with the last post(Devillish).I would remove any infected area's and q-tip every thing around it and try and keep it from spreading.

Hey G,
Yea man,I would start the flush asap.I did a little digging and that shit may be more of a threat then we thought.
Here a link I found.(if you haven't read it already read it)
How I detect and prevent budrot?
I only read the first post.I hurried over to let you know what I found.:high-five:

Edit...Ok,I read it all.lol
I agree with the last post(Devillish).I would remove any infected area's and q-tip every thing around it and try and keep it from spreading.

That's really useful information thanks Jimmy :high-five:

I'll dab the stems and the buds that I snipped on the affected colas with my Iso Alcohol with a Q-tip. I'll also dab anything in the general vicinity of the infected buds to be sure they havent been infected. I'm going to flush this evening also.

This is also really useful to know after I harvest and get to manicuring. I can inspect the buds closely as I manicure them, and any i find that might be infected that I missed, i'll also treat with ISO alcohol and a Q-tip. I have heard that Bud Rot can continue even post-harvest so this is a good precautionary measure

Back
Top Bottom