Gorilla Breath, Kwazulu, Bag Seed & Autos

:yummy:"Shiva drank a poison created to kill the whole world turning his throat blue, he shook out his conch shell the last drops of it which fell to the forests of the Himalayas and became cannabis, the bliss state of Shiva"

evening all, things apace moving forward. Geoflora bloom nutes arrived and distributed.

yeah its down on the high waxing gibbous moon phase, test buds are fabulous. yah could've gone longer but its some good ripper. Scissor hash was great :bong:
20201029_120406.jpg

tiny lil thing, 68 g wet
20201029_131336.jpg

damn, blurry like a bigfoot photo sorry 'bout that.

did some more work on manifolding the bagseed grow if it goes right should be 24 site to cut clones. or grow colas. As is two clones rooted, those go to transplant on Sunday immediately to flower, 5 kwazulu seeds have soaked 36 hours and now lay in a paper towel in a baggie. those go in soil post full moon.:nomo:

20201030_151706.jpg

the blue dream auto is filling out at week 9 I suspect 3 more weeks. the gorilla breath is starting to fill out some, lst is starting. Kwazulu seedling is growing transplanting Sunday. things are afoot indeed.
20201030_152137.jpg

cheers :Namaste:

well Blue Dream auto not a fan of nutes apparently even at 1/3 strength.

crispy. letting it ride it out till the end.20201103_092903.jpg
I respectfully submit that you might be reading the symptoms wrong... looks like nothing more complicated than a magnesium deficiency and maybe watering too often, to me. To react in such a way to 1/3 of any brand of nutes would be pretty extreme, I think, because that light of a hit would barely be felt by an actively growing plant, and I just can't see how it would burn it up.

I respectfully submit that you might be reading the symptoms wrong... looks like nothing more complicated than a magnesium deficiency and maybe watering too often, to me. To react in such a way to 1/3 of any brand of nutes would be pretty extreme, I think, because that light of a hit would barely be felt by an actively growing plant, and I just can't see how it would burn it up.
i take your knowledge shared anytime good one, looks horrid imo. odd to see it following feed, others fine but the bd is not happy. its the end weeks so no time for a quick fix i suppose. not knocking nutes per se, like i said others plants seem ok. curious do you think next run w micro elements and the geoflora better or too much? just out of my element w this one, though learning, slowly. hey thanks for speaking up, appreciate it

some plants feed heavier than others, especially late in bloom. Give it some calmag and a full strength feeding just to see what happens. I do think you will have excellent luck with @GeoFlora Nutrients and probably will not need any other micro elements if you move to that system. Glad to help, and just keep experimenting and learning... that is the only way we get better.

3 more kawzulu join the group, the 1st two begin growing more earnestly hoping the thinner plant is a male :popcorn:
20201105_140142.jpg20201105_140138.jpg

bagseed begins filing in, might flower it after BD finishes probably keep a few clones for flower late winter. So many strains, will leave the gorilla breath to veg.
20201105_140149.jpg
jarred the grapefruit 17 grams lol but excellent.
20201105_091257.jpg20201105_091236.jpg

Blue Dream Auto continues but at week 10 + shes looking at the end. Somewhere between 80% white trichs and 20% golden atm by cure I'd prefer it almost 35% bronzed. container nice and dry and its dropping leaves, I clean all of them next day more fallen all done feeding the plant. Was hoping for 11+ weeks of nug development but the plant decides. done is done.

All remaining plants are to be divided, three kwazulu seedlings and two Gorrila Breath go under the t5 veg light the other 2 kwazulu and the bagseed go to 12/12 at the end of the week maybe a little later.

in the morning light
20201107_092254.jpg

bud shot yesterday.
20201106_142416.jpg

Congrats on the harvest !
Thank you Northern Hydro! Went ahead and cut it just as they called the election. Serendipity. Blue Dream indeed.
20201107_160423.jpg

on to the dry n cure! Used the refrigerator method on Grapefruit Auto to good success so shall repeat it. Trim hash coming up for a sunset smoke, decarb trimmings and get the butter going. hells yes. Hartford Ct '77 playing, a fine day indeed Northern.

the thing about smashing your spine is that it wil work against you, time to time. back went out in a big way. fought it ignored it till 1 am when i could no longer get out of bed. i actually spent hours getting my dresser drawers open inbetween spasms and slowly rol/ sliding my ass to the floor and using the drawers as a ladder system to make myself stand then tiny shuffles against the walls till i got to the toilet.took hours to do that so tiny shuffled to kitchen made coffee, grabbed a pole used for treecare and used that as a walking stick like stoned Moses in his red white and blue underwear to get to the leather chair and await the dawn in more spasms. my neighbors are med professional, Marines and a firemen. not going to lie the underwear is going to be ball busting material on this street for awhile, i could tell when they got in the house to bring me to the ER. " hey Rambo.."oh fuck you lol not while Im in pain" " best time man best time..." great neighbors, picked up my meds too. long story short Im off this diary for a bit, hope the plants hold up till my grower friend get here to help, should be a week or so before
20201110_095143.jpg
mobile again. hate wheelchairs but wa necessary atm.
20201110_191526.jpg
20201110_191526.jpg

So sorry to hear that yogi! I have a messed up back aswell but not to that extent. Sending good karma your way get well soon brother!
thank you so much Smokey! Am so blessed. ive some good grandmother white witches baking up cannabis goods for me atm. raining all week here so a good week to go down. plus tbh, hanging w a hot nurse and doctor yesterday didn't hurt this old man's feelings lol. to better days for us both Smokey.

Back
Top Bottom