Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Nice job on the info, H1gher3. Now I'm dying to know the difference on the INSIDE!

Me too! I bought it thinking I was getting the old specs. Kinda excited to get this one instead!

As you should be, bro. That's a good pic of the light itself....smooth surface or bumpy....?

It is smooth, and now that the lights are on yes it says PlatinumLED on both sides.

Thanks for that update...very cool.......

I know, Gov, too funny.....you got the skinny on the new PlatinumLed.....what are you waiting for......drop trou and show me what you got.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really don't know what Mark has in store. I'll let him post the details etc,. As far as all the "scoop", I've seen them and chatted with Mark about them, but I don't have any yet and I know he was debuting them at the cup, so obviously there isn't some secret or anything. Just new stuff and Mark's baby is all.

:cool:

:thumb:
Hung3.jpg

Love those lights!!
:drool:

LMAO, you look like you just went to a cup. Got the bling around your neck, a cool shirt, wraparound shades and a grower's hat...ready for war!

I gave a full-on energy drench this morning. 12ml energy, 2ml tea and 2ml trans in 2 gal split between them all. We were below freezing Friday and in the 80's yesterday. Mother nature screwing with my balance.

I intend to give brix tomorrow, then a couple waterings and will start readying my washing line and prepping for some real fun next week. I intend to give another energy shot this coming weekend, another brix spray a day or so later right before the executioner arrives.

:peace::cool:

;)Hahahaha, well Gov, believe it or not, that's my happy face. The bling belonged to a deceased buddy of mine. I wear it in his honor. Cheezy, maybe. And at the time of that pic, I felt like I'd been in a Cup! (Good eye with the hat ;) )

wow loving this journal soo far im pumped to see the end product!! do you get dense nugs with the leds? im looking into getting platinum leds but im not sure on what leds they use. first purchase is nerve wreckingXD idk what to pick:p keep up the great work!! thanks a ton for the great journal!

Back
Top Bottom