Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Hey I can really attest to the helpful nature of all the brix community.......and also confirm docs customer service.....ordered late Sunday night....around 10:00 est. and was all ready shipped by noon next day. Awesome!!!!

It's like you know this awesome secret that turns your favorite thing into something really amazing. You just want to tell everyone and give them some and get them growing the same way. When people see my buds they flip over how they look. Im like yeah they look nice BUT thats not whats important, then I go on a rant about how nothing is grown properly anymore and its all lacking nutrients and on and on. Eventually they're like shut up and let me try it already :rofl:

The only thing that pisses me off about HB is that I didn't know about it sooner and wasted 20 years smoking sub par nugs... I have a feeling i'm not the only one here that feels that way :)

It's like you know this awesome secret that turns your favorite thing into something really amazing. You just want to tell everyone and give them some and get them growing the same way. When people see my buds they flip over how they look. Im like yeah they look nice BUT thats not whats important, then I go on a rant about how nothing is grown properly anymore and its all lacking nutrients and on and on. Eventually they're like shut up and let me try it already :rofl:

The only thing that pisses me off about HB is that I didn't know about it sooner and wasted 20 years smoking sub par nugs... I have a feeling i'm not the only one here that feels that way :)

So can I now ask the question I've been dying to ask?? Is " DocBud" a supplier of "High Brix" soil? Because I can't find anything on it on You tube. The Garden shop wasn't too helpful. Everyone has all kinds of ingredients to make up your own stuff, but I don't see anything on "DocBud's". Yep. I don't know shit from shinola.

Shit.
Note to self: catch up with thread before looking stupid.

:nomo::biglaugh::biglaugh::shhh:

It's OK man. We all had to ask that question at some point. Yes. Post on the high brix q and a thread that you are interested in a kit, and he will message you with all the good details.

This ^^................you won't know if you don't ask.

:peace::cool:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. :):rofl:

That said, <chuckle>, thanks guys. I did end up finding Doc's dueling P-1200s thread and started reading. My curiosity is more than peaked! I should have asked on his thread, but do you suppose he ships to Ohio and does the harsh cold have any negative affects on soil/shipping?

No man. To summarize, you buy a 3.8cu/ft bale of Promix hp, 30# of earth worm castings (EWC) and wait for the kit. You mix the soil according to the directions and wait a month for your soil to get right, or "cook". He doesn't ship soil...yet. lol

Thanks Gov. :) I'm starting from the beginning. LLLoooooots of reading and I'm only half way there! lol

McC, if you have time after you finish docs recent journals, check out the ones before he got the soil down. Lots of great learning there, and you can see what led up to the kit people are now growing in.

I encourage the same, but even if you just want to grow great produce and don't want to wade through 500+ pages of forum reading, get the kit (and promix + ewc) and follow the directions. The hard work has already been done and proven...and still getting better.

:cool:

Ive been studying organic gardening for quite some time now. When you guys mentioned high brix i had no clue what was being spoke aboutXD i was gonna buy docs kit but decided its cheaper for me to buy organic ammendments for my soil seperatly sense canada has dumb shipping plus the boarder charges a customs fee which is about 50$ for a 100$ item. BUT im still joining the High brix / platinum led journey:) has anyone here ever used probiotic gardening??

Really brief Friday update this time as I thought I got up early enough and stumbled downstairs to check out the ladies and snap a few pics. As I walked down the hallway, I heard the hum kickstart...too late. :(

But I snagged a few anyway. :)

The first 2 are 8-ball kush. The one with the pronounced hash tip is one of the clones. The big 8bk is really starting to get floppy and I'm just letting them gently rest on other parts in some cases as I really can't get to all parts of this jungle (note to self for next time :idea:)

anyway...

8bk13.jpg

8bk22.jpg

This is one of the Blue Dream tops on the periphery
BD120.jpg

Some are getting tired and trying to lay down
8bk_floppy.jpg

20150227_051815.jpg
trippy21.jpg

Decent update soon... :peace::cool:

Gov, looking awesomely close!
Ive read and tried it, it worked, I didnt stake the branches and let the weight of the buds gently open up the canopy to the lights.. Its what happens in nature. Being HB soil grown your stems are probably very strong, mine become like fiberglass, seriously.. :)
Of course space becomes an issue with the above statement :)

Back
Top Bottom