Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Those are looking nasty man so sparkly.

The white tip on the plant is caused by too much light. It can cause very low potency to no thc at all in it. Looks neat but its unhealthy.

The white tip on the plant is caused by too much light. It can cause very low potency to no thc at all in it. Looks neat but its unhealthy.

Stay tuned. I'll let you know. ;)

Nah, waiting for them to dry is worse lol :)

No shit, though I could go a step farther and say waiting for them to cure for a month is even worse yet. For me, I make some fresh-frozen bubble right away and even though that also takes a couple days to dry, I don't feel rushed...But I also don't usually run out.

:peace::cool:

Stay tuned. I'll let you know. ;)

No shit, though I could go a step farther and say waiting for them to cure for a month is even worse yet. For me, I make some fresh-frozen bubble right away and even though that also takes a couple days to dry, I don't feel rushed...But I also don't usually run out.

:peace::cool:
Ya I trim wet.so run some bho day or 2 later. So its not horrible waiting for dry/cure.

Really brief Friday update this time as I thought I got up early enough and stumbled downstairs to check out the ladies and snap a few pics. As I walked down the hallway, I heard the hum kickstart...too late. :(

But I snagged a few anyway. :)

The first 2 are 8-ball kush. The one with the pronounced hash tip is one of the clones. The big 8bk is really starting to get floppy and I'm just letting them gently rest on other parts in some cases as I really can't get to all parts of this jungle (note to self for next time :idea:)

anyway...

8bk13.jpg

8bk22.jpg

This is one of the Blue Dream tops on the periphery
BD120.jpg

Some are getting tired and trying to lay down
8bk_floppy.jpg

20150227_051815.jpg
trippy21.jpg

Decent update soon... :peace::cool:

Yo Gov!
Those girls look amazing!:Namaste:
I have been watching Doc and Curso and yourself on these hi-brix grows and I swear you got me thinking of seeing what the fuss is about.
The pics are undeniable. Well done my dude! :bravo:

Yo Gov!
Those girls look amazing!:Namaste:
I have been watching Doc and Curso and yourself on these hi-brix grows and I swear you got me thinking of seeing what the fuss is about.
The pics are undeniable. Well done my dude! :bravo:

No fuss just easy breezy cover girl plants everytime :)

No fuss just easy breezy cover girl plants everytime :)

:rofl::rofl: Jesus God, Smokey......are you married to a runway model?.....how the hell would you know dat.....OMG....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom