Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

wow loving this journal soo far im pumped to see the end product!! do you get dense nugs with the leds? im looking into getting platinum leds but im not sure on what leds they use. first purchase is nerve wreckingXD idk what to pick:p keep up the great work!! thanks a ton for the great journal!

Dear lotus710,
Great to have ya aboard. Always great to see new members trying to learn.:thumb:
I would humbly suggest to use the search feature(s).
The Platinum LED website has detailed info on "what leds they use".
:peace:

wow loving this journal soo far im pumped to see the end product!! do you get dense nugs with the leds? im looking into getting platinum leds but im not sure on what leds they use. first purchase is nerve wreckingXD idk what to pick:p keep up the great work!! thanks a ton for the great journal!

Yup you can get super dense nugs with leds as long as your growing a strain that produces dense nugs :thumb: There's really is no reason to not use LEDs anymore. I don't think I have seen anyone that bought good panels that didn't think it was an improvement in quality over HIDs with much less heat and elec usage :)

Hey Gov,

Things are moving fast and looking great here! The difference between the hempy is not surprising but incredible none the less.

I'm starting my first journal and hope that you and your followers can find some time to check it out. I would enjoy the insight, advice, and conversation with the knowledgeable people around here. Link is in my sig, thanks!

Yup you can get super dense nugs with leds as long as your growing a strain that produces dense nugs :thumb: There's really is no reason to not use LEDs anymore. I don't think I have seen anyone that bought good panels that didn't think it was an improvement in quality over HIDs with much less heat and elec usage :)

I agree completely. You need to get good panels, and you still need to ventilate in many cases, but the power savings, heat reduction and really high trichome production make them almost no-brainers if they fit into your budget.

Dear lotus710,
...The Platinum LED website has detailed info on "what leds they use".
:peace:

Home :: Platinum Grow Lights

:passitleft::passitleft:

Your lighting needs really depend on size of space, airflow and budget

Hey Gov,

Things are moving fast and looking great here! The difference between the hempy is not surprising but incredible none the less.!

I really expected some different growth traits, but when I look these plants over I just laugh. The 8bk is almost like she's not even related to the hempy, but then I see certain things like that unmistakably familiar leaf and bud shape...but her legs are soooooo long.

I'm starting my first journal and hope that you and your followers can find some time to check it out. I would enjoy the insight, advice, and conversation with the knowledgeable people around here. Link is in my sig, thanks!

Sure thing man. I boogie by...:cool:

So, I went in this morning and noticed there were a few more yellow fans. I plucked off the ones that were barely hanging and sprayed brix as a follow-up to the energy boost then gave them all a drink of water. I didn't have the time to string up a couple more branches starting to sag, but will take care of that this afternoon/tomorrow morning.

I also re-installed the can filter in the cabinet (I had commandeered some mounting parts when I moved the filter combo outside the cabinet) and just need to put a fan on it...and will wait until I can get another S&P TD-Silent 100S as I'm now spoiled.

:cool:

Hell yeah!! Im in a 4x4 tent growing 1 max 2 plants at a time. I like the really big girls:). Buying 2 p300s for them:) cant wait to join you guys on the journey threw furture lighting!

Since you don't have enough posts to PM Doc, just post in one of DocBud's threads asking him for info on purchasing a kit. He will PM you promptly with the info you need to buy a kit. :thumb:

Keep an eye on your notifications (top left says "UserCP"). Doc doesn't mess around and is as prompt as anyone when it comes to getting that ball rolling.

:cool:

...He ships fast, too! I ordered some Salty Drench yesterday after 4pm and it is already in the mail at 9am this morning! :adore::slide:

They usually do get to me in a day or two, Doc...you roll with a very low coefficient of friction...:slide::high-five:

I have to! I have 3 jobs, which equals out to 2 full time jobs hours-wise AND I have a very busy social calender....which I like to call the High Brix calendar, as that has opened doors to all kinds of amazing opportunities to get to know some very interesting and cool people.

You just learn to be efficient, take action and prepare. I usually have the ability to ship 4 or 5 kits anytime......and can pack up bulk orders pretty fast too.

If I went out and got a website and youtube channel and all that, I'd need a full-time employee....and that's exactly what is being seriously discussed right now. It's all happening in an organic manner....zero dollars spent on advertising/marketing....letting the quality of the product do all the marketing all by itself.

Who knows what will happen? Until then, I'm gonna learn how to grow cannabis better and share what I learn with everyone here.

I have to! I have 3 jobs, which equals out to 2 full time jobs hours-wise AND I have a very busy social calender....which I like to call the High Brix calendar, as that has opened doors to all kinds of amazing opportunities to get to know some very interesting and cool people.

You just learn to be efficient, take action and prepare. I usually have the ability to ship 4 or 5 kits anytime......and can pack up bulk orders pretty fast too.

If I went out and got a website and youtube channel and all that, I'd need a full-time employee....and that's exactly what is being seriously discussed right now. It's all happening in an organic manner....zero dollars spent on advertising/marketing....letting the quality of the product do all the marketing all by itself.

Who knows what will happen? Until then, I'm gonna learn how to grow cannabis better and share what I learn with everyone here.

American hero right here. You've inspired so many to take an amazing route in life and that knowledge spreads. In most people it has sparked fires in not only their grow life but personal as well. Keep rockin it Doc!

Back
Top Bottom