Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

The platinum LED lights are absolutely amazing look at the beautiful buds they produce, with docs kit of course. these buds were grown under 2 p-1200
image19909.jpg
image19908.jpg

Hi SloTown805! Flowers looks amazing! Did you grow it?If not, who did? Could you please provide the link?
Very interested to see the grow journal.
Thanks

The Little Amazon Welcomes All Visitors!

the platinum led lights are absolutely amazing look at the beautiful buds they produce, with docs kit of course. These buds were grown under 2 p-1200
image19909.jpg
image19908.jpg

hi slotown805! Flowers looks amazing! Did you grow it?if not, who did? Could you please provide the link?
Very interested to see the grow journal.
Thanks

The Little Amazon Welcomes All Visitors!

Doc Bud grew those, slotown helped. No journey from a journal on those, but tons of info and fun in these here pages :)

I don't, sadly. I've tried numerous options from welder's glasses, high-end oakleys and ray bans, but no method 7's. Can't afford them, and the other options just don't let me see enough.

The method 7's work great but they are expensive. I was noticing an effect to my eyesight when I was wearing no protection so be careful. I think spending any significant amount of time in there without protection is not really good for our eyes.

Lately I have been using my nighttime pictures to get a good look at what they really look like so I can tell if they are in need of a feeding or not looking right. Even with the method sevens the color is off enough that you cant tell whats really going on till you turn the lights off and snap some flash shots.

Here's how the lights look on the plants....Best your gonna get from me for now...lmfao
IMG_8689.JPG

Thanks Curso you know we can't wait for more goodness from platinum.
That looks even more red than the old ones?

I try to snap all my pics when lights are off, but sometimes I just can't. That's the best way to see what's going on though IMO. I take hi-res shots and zoom in and I can see stuff I couldn't even hope to see otherwise regardless of lighting.

:cool:

I try to snap all my pics when lights are off, but sometimes I just can't. That's the best way to see what's going on though IMO. I take hi-res shots and zoom in and I can see stuff I couldn't even hope to see otherwise regardless of lighting.

Perfect now put the sunglasses back on when you're in your tent so you can continue to see those awesome pictures :) :rofl:

Thanks Curso you know we can't wait for more goodness from platinum.
That looks even more red than the old ones?

I wouldn't say that...It could be the filter I have set on the camera. They're just a whole lot brighter. I have side by side pics and all that. We're all waiting for Platinum to release the specs till I do a real post about them. In the coming couple weeks all the information will be available, as Mark is out of town for the next week or so. Once he gets home, it'll out of the bag.

There are a few people on here using them even as we speak. I can't remember his/her name. High3r I think...Dont hold me to that.

lol..only braggin' I can do is say I was the first one to hold them in my hands. Didn't see it power up, but what I saw and was told, it's an upgrade. ;)

I wouldn't say that...It could be the filter I have set on the camera. They're just a whole lot brighter. I have side by side pics and all that. We're all waiting for Platinum to release the specs till I do a real post about them. In the coming couple weeks all the information will be available, as Mark is out of town for the next week or so. Once he gets home, it'll out of the bag.

There are a few people on here using them even as we speak. I can't remember his/her name. High3r I think...Dont hold me to that.

Hey curso r these the same 450's they r selling on their site......or r they new not released yet?

image19690.jpg

Curso, these the ones you are speaking of?

Hmmmm, black now.....sexy

Gunmetal grey, will snap a better picture of the light itself when the lights come on.

Gunmetal grey is good too...matte finish or shiny?

Still 2 switches on the side? Does it say PlatinumLed on both sides?

Back
Top Bottom