Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Wow GDB, that @NextLight Mega is going to do wonders for the 5x5! Everyone loves it so great decision to go that route. :thumb:
Thanks, Shed! It was an easy decision. Almost like someone made it for me! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

The future looks bright here!

The photos in the basement tent are plugging along under the @NextLight Mega. They were somewhat drier today on their normal feeding day and all looked a little wilted. They are drinking more either due to the new light (my guess) or just due to age progression. They are all on day 50 and getting 4.5g of MC (except the CK which is on Geoflora nutes).

Speaking of Geoflora (and "for the Anecdote!"), I see no major difference between the MC plants and the Geoflora plant. None. And the fact that the Geoflora only has to be applied every two weeks has me thinking, "Hmmm, this is super easy." :Rasta:

Of course, there's a way to go with these ladies so it's too early form an opinion.

The Geoflora CK is back left.

P1040210.JPG

I had the faux-auto GG out for watering today. She's on day 28 post-flip and getting 5.7g MC.

P1040211.JPG

And last, a group pic of the autos in the upstairs tent. They are really loving their new light. These too were somewhat drier today, their normal feeding day. And again, it's either because of the light (my guess) or due to normal age progression.

They are on day day 31 and getting 4.5g of MC, excepting the 2 NL strains that are in Super Soil.

Speaking of Super Soil (and "for the Anecdote!"), when the 2 NL strains were up-potted to their 3 gallon pots with the SS I initially fed them with 1.5g of MC, hoping to keep them happy until the SS was ready to kick in. When it was time to water them again they still looked sad. But I changed from my plan to give them another MC feed and instead gave them some Real Growers Recharge at 2.5g per gallon.

They responded a couple of days later by praying to the light and looking happy again! :Rasta:

Their reaction sparked my curiosity. If you've been following along you know I have a Dark Devil going that jumped into flower way early and that hasn't looked all that healthy (green too light and stunted growth). She's basically an experiment now.

So when I fed her today I gave her 1 liter of MC 4.5 and .6 liters of Recharge. I have no idea what to expect, that's why my moves are "for the Anecdote" and not "for the Science." :laughtwo:

Here's a group pic. The NL strains are middle and left rear. The DD is front right.

P1040205.JPG

Oh Snap!

The plant that is front left in the photo above is a Lemon Haze. Shortly after this pic was taken I was trying to move out a tie-down on her, screwed up and snapped off the whole top of the plant. The whole top!

I think she'll survive but I decapitated the best bud sites.

There's no escaping the brain farts in my world, just have to try and keep them to a minimum! :Rasta:

Peace!

Two Snaps Up!

This is the second time I've done this to one of my plants. :lot-o-toke:
I've done it too.
Just did it to my Sexxpot's main cola a few weeks from harvest.
Such a bummer.
:passitleft:

Just smoke until you wipe your memory clean. That's how I solve most problems.

Slow and steady with the LST!
Exactly, Shed!

Believe it or not, I'm getting better.

When I first started growing I used to break branches like a bean-eater breaks wind. It doesn't happen nearly as much these days. Still, this snap was completely avoidable, as I guess they all are. :Rasta:

Hell, I forgot she's an auto...probably still be alright though....

I've done it too.
Just did it to my Sexxpot's main cola a few weeks from harvest.
Such a bummer.
:passitleft:

Just smoke until you wipe your memory clean. That's how I solve most problems.
In such a hurry to get to that Sexxpot!

Somebody is going to get hurt over there! :rofl:

Good day growers.

This morning I was looking back over baby pics from my current grows.

I remember how worried I was about my Blue Dream'atic. She was such a tiny thing for such so many weeks I thought she wouldn't make it.

Here she was on her day 1 (by my count). She is, of course, the one on the right.

auto babies 12-22-20.JPG

Now on day 32, (and due in part to my beheading of the Lemon Haze) she's the biggest auto of them all.

P1040213.JPG

Time can work wonders! :Rasta:

Peace.

I remember how worried I was about my Blue Dream'atic.
Hey GDB, have you grown Blue Dream'atic before? I presume it is the Fastbuds strain, I have read several people really praising it and wonder how you rate it.
Here in NZ, there is no Geoflora or Recharge but I hear great things about them and wish they were available here.
Cheers. :smokin:

Hey GDB, have you grown Blue Dream'atic before? I presume it is the Fastbuds strain, I have read several people really praising it and wonder how you rate it.
Here in NZ, there is no Geoflora or Recharge but I hear great things about them and wish they were available here.
Cheers. :smokin:
I grew it once before, Stunger, but things did not go well. A summary of what happened:

Hello grow brothas and sistas!

Just a quick update on the autos (auto).

I'm starting to have doubts about whether my Glue Gelato is an auto. She's on day 50 and has yet to throw a single pistil. I've been here before, and like The Who, I Won't Get Fooled Again.

IMG_1995.jpg

I had what was supposed to be a Blue Dream'atic a while back that also turned out to be a photo. I did the right thing by switching her to a 12/12 cycle, but I left her in the same small pot (3 gallon) that I expected to grow an auto in (a MAJOR blunder). She did fine for a while, growing and producing new flower sites. Then one day, she could do no more. She stopped doing anything and I got mad and took her out to the back porch to die (planning to use her to make infused coconut oil).

I never did make the oil, but to Mrs. GDB's chagrin, I've keep the plant on the porch as a gentle reminder to think before I act, and then think again. I now believe that she must have gotten severely rootbound.

dead blue dramatic.JPG

So with this GG, I'm going to let the soil pretty much dry out and then plunk her into a 5 gallon pot before changing her to 12/12.

Oddly, this is one of the things that makes autos interesting to me, they can be so...hmm, what's the word? :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I have nothing to report so today will be solo shot day. Each plant gets its owning "sitting."

Autos up first:

Dark Devil day 33. She jumped into flower on about day 5 of her life, at least that's what it seemed like. :Rasta:
She hasn't grown a bit since kicking out those first early pistils. So she's a lab rat now. I'm playing around trying different things on her just to see what happens.

Dark Devil day 33.JPG

Lemon Haze day 33. The beheaded one still has a nice look to her. Going to be an interesting finish.

Lemon Haze day 33.JPG

Chocolate Kush day 33. She's just plugging along quietly. I think she's introverted.:Rasta:

Chocolate Kush day 33.JPG

Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush day 24. She's on the smallish side but seems to be picking up her pace lately.

Northern Lights x Pakistani Kush day 24.JPG

Blue Lights day 24. She's outpacing (for now) the NLxPK. They sprouted at the same time and have been treated identically.

Blue Lights day 24.JPG

That's all of them (the Blue Dream'atic got her solo sitting yesterday).

I'll be back in a bit with the photo "sittings."

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace!

(Blue Dream'atic)
Blue Dreamatic day 33.JPG

Back
Top Bottom