Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Have any of you tried valerian root extract? I don't sleep well either and that sometimes helps me.
I have not, Vet. But I will look it up.

Sounds like something from Star Trek! :Rasta:

Now we'll all be in suspense until one day arrives. Ladies look great. :goodjob:
Vet, the suspense won't last long 'cause I've got a big mouth! :Rasta:

A Daywalker
Yeah, one of those!

Since you are a nerd on the subject maybe you can answer this: Do Daywalkers ever sleep or do they just stay up 24/7?

Yeah, one of those!

Since you are a nerd on the subject maybe you can answer this: Do Daywalkers ever sleep or do they just stay up 24/7?
Dhampir (Daywalkers,Half-bloods)are half human so they need to eat, sleep and do everything a human has to do to survive. They still have a bloodlust and gain strength from it's consumption. They are keen of sight, have extreme strength etc. They are a hybrid so they have the best and worst of both worlds.

I think Blade was Dhampir?? Haven't watched that in forever. I can't remember any of it really. I remember he had some concoction that he used instead of drinking blood.
Dare I revisit?!?! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

I have to do a quick update tonight. With all the football to watch this weekend I'm not sure I'll have time for another until Monday. (And that's probably a big fat lie.:Rasta:)

The photos are bouncing back strong after getting a little manhandled 2 days ago. I had to go back to the 3 of 4 that I tied down the other day and move the ties out a little further on the stems because they were already starting to turn up. My special girl, the SBG, still insists on staying low (and I'm not complaining) so I didn't mess with her.

I also got my hands on the Critical Kush, which I left alone when I started training the others to let her grow a tad more.

Here's the pic. All are in their same spot.
LR: CK
RR: Dbl Black
Ctr: Cheese
FL: SBG
FR: GGB

IMG_2219.jpg

I tried something different with the CK. Rather than leaving on four branches and removing most everything else, on the CK I left six branches. The 2 lowers that I usually remove were bent and tied down kinda' sideways in an effort to let them get light through the nodes above them. I plan to let them grow up unrestrained until they reach the same height as the top nodes before I started further restraining their upward growth. I'm hoping this will result in an even canopy around the perimeter of the plant even if the middle stuff doesn't quite reach the same height.

I'm almost certain there's already a name for this method, but I don't know what it is. If there is no name for it can I call it GDB-lining? :laughtwo:

Critical Kush day 27.jpg

Peace!

Hexlining I believe. But yeah let's go with GDB-lining :laugh: :thumb:
Hexlining it is,Vet! I just spent about an hour reading about how other growers did it and described it. All the stuff I've thought I invented turns out to have been done before and well-documented. I guess I need to do more reading and less inventing! :laughtwo:

Makes it more fun trying things out without knowing. Then when you find out it's an established practice it tells you that your thought process was on the money.
That's so true, Vet! Thanks for helping me look on the bright side. :Rasta:

Hey Gdb! I’m late to the show but I’ll be here for the rest of it! Nice looking training you got going on there no matter what you decide to call it lol.

Hey Gdb! I’m late to the show but I’ll be here for the rest of it! Nice looking training you got going on there no matter what you decide to call it lol.
Not late N420, right on time! Welcome friend. :Rasta:

I guess I was pretty naive to think I was inventing a new training method.

Still, I'm working on a new one involving small bungee cords, swizzle sticks and dental floss. After I work the kinks out and put it into practice, I'm sure I'll be able to claim this method as my own invention. :laughtwo:

Hello growers. The football game is on but I still had to water the faux-auto Glue Gelato.

She's on day 25 post-flip and starting to do her thing. (edit: I upped her MC dose from 5.5g to 5.7g today)

One pic and back to the game! :Rasta:

Glue Gelato day .JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

She's looking Sweet, GDB! Looks like we both dodged the "my plant is getting too tall" thing.... :welldone:
Thank goodness for that, @Carcass! We didn't need any more drama from faux-autos! :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom