Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hexlining it is,Vet! I just spent about an hour reading about how other growers did it and described it. All the stuff I've thought I invented turns out to have been done before and well-documented. I guess I need to do more reading and less inventing! :laughtwo:
My last grow I hex lined the golden tiger, but it was only accidental lol.

Hello growers.

I got some things done today that will allow me to show you why I've been so giddy lately.

First, just to keep this light, here's a pic of the faux-auto GG. She appears to be still stretching a bit, but there's still plenty of room between her and the light. Every plant I've had in this 2x2 tent has absolutely loved the @Mars Hydro TS-1000!

IMG_2224.jpg

I moved the Spider Farms SF-4000 from my basement 5x5 to the upstairs 4x4. She is much, much brighter than the Phlizon COB that had been in there. I hope I don't shock the plants. I've turned the 4000 down to it's lowest setting.

P1040196.JPG

And this is the light that's now in my 5x5! :theband::party:

IMG_2200.jpg

Ha Ha. No reveal there, huh? :laughtwo:

It's a NextLight Mega. hubba hubba!

P1040198.JPG

Peace!

First, just to keep this light, here's a pic of the faux-auto GG. She appears to be still stretching a bit, but there's still plenty of room between her and the light. Every plant I've had in this 2x2 tent has absolutely loved the @Mars Hydro TS-1000!
hey bro, Would you be interested in joining our contest?

Hello growers.

I got some things done today that will allow me to show you why I've been so giddy lately.

IMG_2224.jpg

I moved the Spider Farms SF-4000 from my basement 5x5 to the upstairs 4x4. She is much, much brighter than the Phlizon COB that had been in there. I hope I don't shock the plants. I've turned the 4000 down to it's lowest setting.

P1040196.JPG

And this is the light that's now in my 5x5! :theband::party:

IMG_2200.jpg

Ha Ha. No reveal there, huh? :laughtwo:

It's a NextLight Mega. hubba hubba!

P1040198.JPG

Peace!
Beautiful set up my friend!

Good morning growers!

And on the 7th day, GDB said, let there be light! :yahoo:
LOL. Vet, every time I hear that phrase "let there be light" I am reminded of one of my favorited "Yo' momma" jokes.

Yo' momma so fat that before God said, "Let there be light," he told her to move her big ass out of the way. :rofl:

hey bro, Would you be interested in joining our contest?
Thanks for asking @Mars Hydro. I can't pull it off right now. Wish I could! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom