Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Photos, autos, and fauxtos are all looking splendid, DDA notwithstanding (it is a DDA after all)! And that @NextLight Mega is really working it's magic in there.

:welldone:
Thanks, Shed. I know about your history with DDAs. If there is a club, please send me a membership application!

Yes, the plants seem to love the @NextLight mega. I think they are attracted to the light it puts out. :laughtwo:

You should get one! :Rasta:

Hello grow lovers!

None of the ladies blinked from yesterday's defoliation so today will be flip day for the photos! We made it to day 62, which beats my old record by 6 days (I think).

I am trying to learn more about the growth pattern of photos. So with this bunch I've recorded some basic stats that I can check against at various stages during flower and at the end. My stats, height and girth are simple. Height is the distance between the top of the soil and the top of the plant. Girth is the distance between the tips of the 2 fan leaves situated farthest apart on each plant. Both are measured in inches.

Here's what I got:

PlantHeightGirth
Double Chocolate1222
Cheese1321
Grand Daddy Purple14.524
Strawberry Banana Grape1320
Critical Kush1325

With the @NextLight mega in use for the first time, I fully expect to see some sort of increase from my prior growth rates. And comparing these stats from now, thru veg and at the end should provide me with a better idea of how many plants I can stuff into my 5x5. I thought I was filling it this time, but I am way short of that. :Rasta:

Here are some flip day solo sittings (that also feature the exclusive GDBview)!

DC
Dbl Chocolate day 63.JPG

DblC II day 62.JPG

Cheese
Cheese day 62.JPG

Cheese II day 62.JPG

GDP
Grand Daddy Purple day 62.JPG

GDP II day 62.JPG

SBG
Strawberry Banana Grape day 62.JPG

SBG II day 62.JPG

CK
Critical Kush day 62.JPG

CK II day 62.JPG

That's all of 'em. Now I need to go re-read info. on the flowering periods for these strains so I can drive myself nuts anticipating when each one will be ready! :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

They look great...are your floors level?

Might want to make sure that's ® so no one repurposes that!
The floors are level until I sit one of the pots for a pic. Odd. I'll have to look into that. :laughtwo:

The GDBView is open source, free to all. (There will be a slight fee to license the "Enhanced GDBView©.")

:yahoo: I'm glad we have similar levels of patience:laughtwo: Can't wait to see these girls switch. They look fantastic.
Thanks Vet.

You still blubbering over there about your win? :laughtwo:

Omg man they look sooo healthy..
And gonna be real monsters in a month..... Looking great!

Omg man they look sooo healthy..
And gonna be real monsters in a month..... Looking great!
Thanks, Beast! Hope you are right! :Rasta:

Nice looking ladies Gdb! Looks like they are primed to give you a bountiful harvest!
Thanks N420. Bountiful would be nice! :Rasta:

the
Hello grow lovers!

None of the ladies blinked from yesterday's defoliation so today will be flip day for the photos! We made it to day 62, which beats my old record by 6 days (I think).

I am trying to learn more about the growth pattern of photos. So with this bunch I've recorded some basic stats that I can check against at various stages during flower and at the end. My stats, height and girth are simple. Height is the distance between the top of the soil and the top of the plant. Girth is the distance between the tips of the 2 fan leaves situated farthest apart on each plant. Both are measured in inches.

Here's what I got:

PlantHeightGirth
Double Chocolate1222
Cheese1321
Grand Daddy Purple14.524
Strawberry Banana Grape1320
Critical Kush1325

With the @NextLight mega in use for the first time, I fully expect to see some sort of increase from my prior growth rates. And comparing these stats from now, thru veg and at the end should provide me with a better idea of how many plants I can stuff into my 5x5. I thought I was filling it this time, but I am way short of that. :Rasta:

Here are some flip day solo sittings (that also feature the exclusive GDBview)!

DC
Dbl Chocolate day 63.JPG

DblC II day 62.JPG

Cheese
Cheese day 62.JPG

Cheese II day 62.JPG

GDP
Grand Daddy Purple day 62.JPG

GDP II day 62.JPG

SBG
Strawberry Banana Grape day 62.JPG

SBG II day 62.JPG

CK
Critical Kush day 62.JPG

CK II day 62.JPG

That's all of 'em. Now I need to go re-read info. on the flowering periods for these strains so I can drive myself nuts anticipating when each one will be ready! :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.
they look so amazing !!!!!!!!

how is grand daddy goes ?

i was trying to buy that strain here in AUS , they was for sale on the website , but it was like 180 bucks for 5 seed .....
i was like jesus !!!!!!! need to get my skill straight first before spending that kind of money on a strain , they was saying very difficult to grow but best bud !!!!

it's hard to get seed here from a local seller , i don't buy seed from oversea , so they won't say i import anything , they dodgy , they have nothing to do exept follow poor grower to explain to them that it's bad mccmay ??

Pls i need some advice from pros

i struggle to turn ma girl in flower
pls check ma grow

any suggestion appreciate

your gilrzz look yammy :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

Flipping already?! With that nextlight mega you can grow plants much taller than before. It gets really good penetration up to like 42” away from the panel. I remember Greytail talking about how he never got larf even on the bottom of the plant with the nextlight mega.

I think he had his in a 4x4 instead of a 5x5, which would add to the light penetration.. but still, I would expect you could grow ~30” of canopy and give yourself 12” minimum of distance from the panel and you won’t have any larf

I think you may not quite be level then!
tippy.jpg
i so struggle in my scrogs to make it flat

i think he done quite well compare to me , yes it's not flat but it's the love that matter :circle-of-love:

they kind of flat !!

mine ....

was supposed to be flat ... well it's a pyramid .. but i want the pyramid upside down , not upside ....

so he did well :passitleft: mc kay ??

how you do guys , im off the schedule .. ma plant didn't flower yet , im almost out

damn , life is not easy sometime :lot-o-toke:

where is ma kilo ??

Back
Top Bottom