Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

10oz of IIP, wowza... that stuff is such phenomenal bud. Yeah I’ve had that problem myself! And my quarters are quite narrow, there’s another reason I go for the saucers and leaving plants where they are. I’ve also had flowering plants completely flop over and lose all structural integrity as soon as I pick Em up.

(I am also considering getting some sort of automatic watering system.)
Great minds think alike! I think we got lucky. :hookah:
I've been working on a build too. I could have made the parts myself for the time it's taking to ship though. If mine goes well I should be running within a couple of weeks. If things go bad I'll be calling my insurance.

What what? :laugh:

Let me know if you can use one of these. Might even fit in the mailbox!

That would be killer! Last 10 gallon plant I grew was the It's It Punch in the summer of 2019 (and yes, I could still carry a 10 gallon wet pot back then!). Indoors it easily could have filled a 4x4 with a longer veg.
That It's It Punch has me drooling! Now I've gotta' see a plant in a 10 gallon pot. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I'm up late as usual. Tonight, however, may have been worth it! :Rasta:

For anyone in the U.S. that's interested, the Zon just had a 27% price drop on a dozen Ball big-mouth, 32 ounce mason jars. They went from $48 to $35 for 12 jars.

This price is only 3 times more than I payed for the same jars about 3 years ago instead of 4 times as much. I'm happy about that! A sad state of affairs. :straightface:

My session said they had only 16 dozen left. I made it 15! :laughtwo:

Great minds think alike! I think we got lucky. :hookah:
I've been working on a build too. I could have made the parts myself for the time it's taking to ship though. If mine goes well I should be running within a couple of weeks. If things go bad I'll be calling my insurance.
I'll be watching. :popcorn:

Hello growers guild!

Slow Daze

I'm at a good point in my grows where there's very little to do other than water and watch. Not satisfied with that, I moved to make things even less demanding.

No more schlepping for me. I've got saucers! :Rasta:

I'll be feeding these ladies in place from now on.
P1040255.JPG

BTW, the photos in the pic are on day 59 and my trigger finger is starting to itch. Must stay medicated. :laughtwo:

Fauxto

Had the Glue Gelato out for watering today (a very short schlepp). She's on day 37 post-flip and getting 5.7g of MC. Once again I've found spider mites on a plant. On this one, they turn up in clusters, seeming to throw a party on a different fan leaf each night. I've been treating them with the @Sierra Natural Science spider mite spray and it's holding them in check but has yet to eliminate them.

P1040261.JPG

This messes up my grow plan. I had planned to move the fauxto to the basement tent once I flipped those photos. Then I could start my FAST seeds grow (4 or 5 plants) in the 2x2.

Now, there's no way I'm moving the fauxto into the basement tent. It will have to finish where it is.

I'll have to come up with a plan B or, just slow down.

Speaking of slowing down...

I Thought I Knew Her (and She Me)

I thought Mrs. GDB was really down with my growing hobby. She knows it makes me happy and, more importantly, makes me less of a pest.

But last night while we were cooking dinner she asked me, "Why do you keep growing plants as soon as plants get finished?"

I looked at her to ensure she was serious and her expression told me she was.

I asked her why I would take a break?

She said (and I quote), "I don't know. It just seems like you've lost your mind."

I didn't respond, but on the inside I was dying laughing. I thought to myself, "She's probably right." :laughtwo:

Out of Lux

The selfie camera on my cell phone quit working. So my free lux meter app no longer works (it needs that camera).

I had to buy a real one. Something I probably should have done long before now.
P1040260.JPG

That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace!

Girls are looking great. My Mrs is expecting me to slow down once GG is finished so I'm waiting for a similar conversation :laughtwo: The same situation though, she sees it makes me happy and calms me when I'm stressed so she deals with it.

Hello growers guild!

Slow Daze

I'm at a good point in my grows where there's very little to do other than water and watch. Not satisfied with that, I moved to make things even less demanding.

No more schlepping for me. I've got saucers! :Rasta:

I'll be feeding these ladies in place from now on.
P1040255.JPG

BTW, the photos in the pic are on day 59 and my trigger finger is starting to itch. Must stay medicated. :laughtwo:

Fauxto

Had the Glue Gelato out for watering today (a very short schlepp). She's on day 37 post-flip and getting 5.7g of MC. Once again I've found spider mites on a plant. On this one, they turn up in clusters, seeming to throw a party on a different fan leaf each night. I've been treating them with the @Sierra Natural Science spider mite spray and it's holding them in check but has yet to eliminate them.

P1040261.JPG

This messes up my grow plan. I had planned to move the fauxto to the basement tent once I flipped those photos. Then I could start my FAST seeds grow (4 or 5 plants) in the 2x2.

Now, there's no way I'm moving the fauxto into the basement tent. It will have to finish where it is.

I'll have to come up with a plan B or, just slow down.

Speaking of slowing down...

I Thought I Knew Her (and She Me)

I thought Mrs. GDB was really down with my growing hobby. She knows it makes me happy and, more importantly, makes me less of a pest.

But last night while we were cooking dinner she asked me, "Why do you keep growing plants as soon as plants get finished?"

I looked at her to ensure she was serious and her expression told me she was.

She said (and I quote), "I don't know. It just seems like you've lost your mind."

I didn't respond, but on the inside I was dying laughing. I thought to myself, "She's probably right." :laughtwo:

Out of Lux

The selfie camera on my cell phone quit working. So my free lux meter app no longer works (it needs that camera).

I had to buy a real one. Something I probably should have done long before now.
P1040260.JPG

That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace!
Same meter I've got. Life changing and also necessary for LED's a lot of times now.
Sorry about the spider mites- If I don't have sponsor product available, I've had good luck with the the citric acid/mosquito dunk water as a foliar spray. Seems to be very minimal impact on budding areas, which is always my concern.

Same meter I've got. Life changing and also necessary for LED's a lot of times now.
Sorry about the spider mites- If I don't have sponsor product available, I've had good luck with the the citric acid/mosquito dunk water as a foliar spray. Seems to be very minimal impact on budding areas, which is always my concern.
Thanks, Justin. I'm taking all suggestions and getting everything anyone suggests. (Well, almost.)

At the rate I'm accumulating bug killers, at some point I'll be able to take on extermination jobs. :laughtwo:

Girls are looking great. My Mrs is expecting me to slow down once GG is finished so I'm waiting for a similar conversation :laughtwo: The same situation though, she sees it makes me happy and calms me when I'm stressed so she deals with it.
I got lucky, Vet. By not responding, the subject never really got addressed. I was surprised that she let me get away with that, but she did! :laughtwo:

I smell a set-up.

Mrs.C. does almost the same thing to me- whenever I start germinating seeds, she says "Really? again?already?"
followed by a generous dose of the "stinkeye"...I remind her that that's where the gummies come from,
and she lets it go...except for griping about the stink, but that comes later ...
Sorry to hear about the spider mites, GDB...those things are sure persistent little bastards...

Mrs.C. does almost the same thing to me- whenever I start germinating seeds, she says "Really? again?already?"
followed by a generous dose of the "stinkeye"...I remind her that that's where the gummies come from,
and she lets it go...except for griping about the stink, but that comes later ...
Sorry to hear about the spider mites, GDB...those things are sure persistent little bastards...
Knowing the Mrs., I probably won't hear any more about the grow thing. The "set-up" I referred to will be something unrelated but time-consuming. Something like, say, painting the bedroom. Because I have so much time on my hands (to grow), I'll have no basis to resist. :Rasta:

No more schlepping for me. I've got saucers!
Nice! Now how about something under the pots to keep them out of the water? Even a chopstick grid would work! When you're done painting the bedroom of course. ;)
a very short schlepp
Beauty!
This messes up my grow plan. I had planned to move the fauxto to the basement tent once I flipped those photos.
Might say it faucked up your plan.
It just seems like you've lost your mind
LOLOL!
Something like, say, painting the bedroom
Seems like a fair trade. Hang curtains, paint bedroom, grow weed unmolested!

Nice! Now how about something under the pots to keep them out of the water? Even a chopstick grid would work! When you're done painting the bedroom of course. ;)

Beauty!

Might say it faucked up your plan.

LOLOL!

Seems like a fair trade. Hang curtains, paint bedroom, grow weed unmolested!
I'm trying not to leave much water in the saucers, Shed. Even I am surprised at my patience in the way I water them! But I agree. GDB Labs has been directed to come up with a solution.

Thank you sir!

Faucking sure did!

Not a fair trade. Painting is not fun. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom