Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Damn, GDB- you hit the ground running this year!
Your little ladies are looking sweet! and the faux auto is moving right along...
A great start to what I hope will be a great (or at least better) year for all of us !
Nice dry herb vape too!- I've been thinking about getting one, just got to decide which one...I only smoke a few hits a day, so I don't need anything too fancy...
Have a great day!

Damn, GDB- you hit the ground running this year!
Your little ladies are looking sweet! and the faux auto is moving right along...
A great start to what I hope will be a great (or at least better) year for all of us !
Nice dry herb vape too!- I've been thinking about getting one, just got to decide which one...I only smoke a few hits a day, so I don't need anything too fancy...
Have a great day!
Thanks, Carcass. I too hope the year is better for us all!

My buddy who talked me into to getting a dry vape recommended one that cost $260! That's wasn't the one for me! :laughtwo:

Good day growers.

It's been 2 days since I treated the photos with Plant Probiotics, applied the final layer of soil and moved them to the basement tent.

This morning I took some solo pics of each plant. I wish had done the same before I treated and moved them. In one instance there has been a drastic change!

I am talking about my Strawberry Banana Grape, "the plant that strives to be different."

Before the move I had about 4 rocks underneath her, keeping leaves off the dirt. She just refused to stretch up. This morning, all of her leaves are clear of the soil (and the rocks). She's coming up fast! In fact all of the plants except the CK look markedly happier. The CK is the only one that I didn't treat with the Plant Probiotics, primarily because I determined that a brain fart had led me to overfeed her with the Geoflora Veg nutes and I didn't want to potentially make matters worse.

So what accounts for the new vigor displayed by the photos? Is it the Probiotics, the additional soil, the light in the basement tent vs. the light in the upstairs tent. I can't really say. But this "untrained naked eye" can definitely see a difference!

SBG: in 2 days she stretched up to the point where I felt comfortable topping her. She's "different" and seemingly has three mains, for lack of a better way to describe her. I topped the tallest of the three. More importantly, I got to remove the rocks!
SBG day 35.JPG

Cheese:
Cheese day 35.JPG

Double Chocolate:
Dbl C day 35.JPG

GDP:
GDP day 35.JPG

CK:
CK day 35.JPG

Lastly, my Washington Football Team won it's division yesterday even though they finished with a losing record for the season (7 wins, 9 losses). Even in winning, my team tried mightily to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They played an awful game with a good result.

Next weekend they will get their asses kicked in their first playoff game and their season, mercifully, will be over! :Rasta:

Peace!

Terrific start to the new year, and congrats on your Washington team! The plants are looking really nice with all the different stuff you're doing to different plants that I can't keep track of at the moment but hope to have sorted out before you harvest them at least.

And save those rocks for @Mr. Sauga so he doesn't need to keep traipsing through the neighbor's shit yard in his chip bag shoes.

Good day growers.

A quick update on the auto babies.

Yesterday I up-potted the Blue Dream'atic and the Chocolate Kush (Please excuse me. I had been referring to this plant as a "Chocolate Skunk".) They were up-potted using the same method as before, with Pro Mix and a dash of Plant Probiotics. They are both on day 15 and getting 2.5g of MC.

That leaves the Blue Lights and Northern Lights x Pakistani Kush remaining in solo cups on their day 9. I'm giving these a little while longer to develop roots before up-potting. They're getting 1.5g of MC. They will go into the 3 gallon Geopots with concentrated super-soil and FFOF or Happy Frog.

Front left to right: Lemon Haze and Dark Devil
Rear l to r: Blue Dream'atic and Chocolate Kush
Solo Cups: NL strains

P1040130.JPG

Onward and upward!

Peace.

Correct. The good ones!
@Mr. Sauga, I am currently "borrowing" rocks from a nearby dog-less construction site. Beautiful gray rocks!

P1040134.JPG

I've got plenty. Let me know if the neighbor's dog changes her pooping venue. I can send you some! :Rasta:

Noice! The rocks I mean. The plants aren't too shabby either no matter what you tell us they are.
Thanks, @InTheShed. I grew a Chocolate Skunk about 6 months ago and now every time I type "Chocolate" my brain
default-farts to "Skunk" for the second word!:laughtwo:

And, yes, these rocks rock! :Rasta:

I enjoy a nice rock. I have a small collection of agates , semi-precious uncut stones and petrified wood.
The one on the far right would be beautiful polished.

I enjoy a nice rock. I have a small collection of agates , semi-precious uncut stones and petrified wood.
The one on the far right would be beautiful polished.
I had a rock tumbler when I was a youngster, @Virgin Ground! I used to love to polish them up. :Rasta:

I've got plenty. Let me know if the neighbor's dog changes her pooping venue. I can send you some! :Rasta:
Well if you are paying for shipping then go ahead and send them. I need 2 yds to complete the job. I can't thank you enough. This would have cost me a fortune to get rocks like that here. :Namaste:

Well if you are paying for shipping then go ahead and send them. I need 2 yds to complete the job. I can't thank you enough. This would have cost me a fortune to get rocks like that here. :Namaste:
Umm, I don't think that dog will change its habits. Keep on keeping on! :Rasta:

I had a rock tumbler when I was a youngster, @Virgin Ground! I used to love to polish them up. :Rasta:
Me too!!:high-five:
It was like finding hidden treasures.
I loved my polisher.

I should get one for my kids. I know my daughter would enjoy it. She has her own little collection going already.

Me too!!:high-five:
It was like finding hidden treasures.
I loved my polisher.

I should get one for my kids. I know my daughter would enjoy it. She has her own little collection going already.
Do it! They probably only cost a few hundred dollars by now. :laughtwo:

Hey growers!

I'll be updating on the plants in the days to come.

Today, I want to show you a gummy. I have a good friend with respiratory issues who absolutely loves gummies. He asked me to make him some mega-gummies, explaining that he wanted a gummy so big he could just keep taking bites off of it. I considered making him some using an ice-cube tray but then I found some fairly large candy molds and got them instead.

For his batch I used 1.5 ozs of weed (1 oz of quality bud & .5 oz of shake) in one cup of coconut oil. They are fairly potent! :Rasta:

I made him 6 of these monsters and he's as happy as a fly in an outhouse!

mega gummie.JPG

Peace!

For his batch I used 1.5 ozs of weed (1 oz of quality bud & .5 oz of shake) in one cup of coconut oil. They are fairly potent! :Rasta:
Good on you for helping out a friend, GDB!

1/4oz of weed in each gummy- yeah they're potent!
I should make something like that for Mrs.C...she never eats a whole gummy at once, she just takes little bites all day long...

Good on you for helping out a friend, GDB!

1/4oz of weed in each gummy- yeah they're potent!
I should make something like that for Mrs.C...she never eats a whole gummy at once, she just takes little bites all day long...
LOL! Not quite that much each @Carcass. I made 8 but kept two for the house. ;)

Back
Top Bottom