Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Having you been posting? I don't recall seeing anything lately.
I have, but not as much lately...I'll be around more after the first of the year...2020 just can't go away fast enough for me!
I'll be doing a late journal update today- I waited a day too long to water her, and she looked half-dead this morning...took her 5 hours to perk back up, but she's almost back to normal now...

I have, but not as much lately...I'll be around more after the first of the year...2020 just can't go away fast enough for me!
I'll be doing a late journal update today- I waited a day too long to water her, and she looked half-dead this morning...took her 5 hours to perk back up, but she's almost back to normal now...
Been waiting all day for that update Carcass...you know how much I like Tuesdays. :love:

So for the anecdote, the SNS product is a spider mite killer. It was much more effective than the insecticide containing spinosad that I had been using, which to me didn't seem to have much of an effect at all. I believe that had I treated the plant with SNS again all of the bugs would have been done for.
Great news GDB! Did you notice any difference to the flowers/buds? There wasn't much testing to see since the plant was almost ready anyhow, but it would be good to know what sort of damage or residue was noticed, if any.
:thanks:

Great news GDB! Did you notice any difference to the flowers/buds? There wasn't much testing to see since the plant was almost ready anyhow, but it would be good to know what sort of damage or residue was noticed, if any.
:thanks:
Right, Mr. S.

Hard to judge 'cause it was almost done. At about 70 days or so, she stopped getting dense. It was the bugs. When looking at her near the end I saw a bunch of sugar leaves with hardly any trichs while on other parts of the plant there were trich-laden leaves. The bugs!

I can't attribute any degradation to the SNS. If I smoke some I'll be able to tell if the taste may have been changed. Or maybe I won't be able to tell, since I don't know what it's supposed to taste like anyway. :laughtwo:

Thanks GDB! Let's hope you don't have to go through that again.
Thanks, @Mr. Sauga. I hope not too, but I suspect that I will. At least now I'm locked and loaded.

BTW, I am trying my best to remain civil with you, but I have a real problem with the way you tossed VG like a used tissue. Time for some introspection I'd say.

Hello growers!

We're almost at the end of this wretched year! :yahoo: :goof::cheer::theband::ciao:

I had my faux-auto Glue Gelato out for watering today and, of course, had to take a few pics. She's on day 8 post-flip and getting 5.5g of Mega Crop.

P1040087.JPG

P1040086.JPG

Peace!

That's a beast! What's with the faux autos these days (you and carcass)?

Watch out for those taller tops that they don't get away from you.
Thanks, Shed. Do you think it's too late to top this plant in a few spots?

I wouldn't, and I don't think you need any more tops. I was thinking more about leaning those over if supercropping isn't your style. If it were mine, I'd wait until stretch was over and then crop them down the level of the rest of the canopy. But tying them out will do the same thing.
Okay. I've got my eye on that middle stem. She's definitely getting bent! :Rasta:

Hello G, I hope this day finds you well, looking sharp in your garden. Faux auto huh?
I'm popping a few of my crosses and the purple punch daddy was auto and the Afghani momma was photo. ????
Smile and stay stoneder

Your faux auto looks great!
I've got my eye on that middle stem. She's definitely getting bent!
That was my first thought...that one looks like it's ready to reach for the lights...

Hello G, I hope this day finds you well, looking sharp in your garden. Faux auto huh?
I'm popping a few of my crosses and the purple punch daddy was auto and the Afghani momma was photo. ????
Smile and stay stoneder
Hey, Fred! When did planting seeds become like rolling the dice? :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom