Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Rebus.jpg
Ewe got to be kidding? I never said anything like that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello growers.

Here's a pic of my 2 new auto babies, a Blue Lights and a Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush.

There in the window getting some sunlight. The BL (left) stayed squat while the NLPCK shot straight up.
P1040061.JPG

Hello growers.

It sure has been quiet around here lately! It's like we all need to "Get Up and Do Something."
Here's my 2 cents worth. A family pic of the photo (day 28) and auto babies (4 each: day 6, 2 each: day 0).
Yesterday I turned up the light in the 4x4 and the plants reacted by reaching for the stars!

Family 12-28-20.JPG

Peace!

Hello again.

Here's an up-close look at the auto babies.

Rear, left to right: Chocolate Skunk, Lemon Haze, Dark Devil and Blue Dream'atic

Front, left to right: Blue Lights, Northen Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush

P1040069.JPG

Hi G, looking great in your garden.
Sorry bout the bugs, I get thrips and have to keep spinosad at the ready always.
Smile and stay stoneder

Hello again growers.

@Mr. Sauga, regarding the treatments (For the Anecdote!).

The Onyx plant that I started treating with the SNS Mite Control was first sprayed 3 days ago, on Friday.

When I checked her with the loupe the next day I still saw some movement among the masses but no where near Friday's levels.

When I checked her Sunday morning, there was much less movement and lots more dead bugs, but still movement.

When I checked her this morning, I had to search to find a moving bug. I was able to find about three before I got tired of looking for them.

Today, I was scheduled to spray her again, but on day 99 I had the better idea of taking her down! :Rasta:

So for the anecdote, the SNS product is a spider mite killer. It was much more effective than the insecticide containing spinosad that I had been using, which to me didn't seem to have much of an effect at all. I believe that had I treated the plant with SNS again all of the bugs would have been done for.

So thanks, @Sierra Natural Science!

The Onyx

I will forever remember this plant as "the one that got away."
She showed indications of being a powerhouse but was stifled by damn bugs and a guardian who was slow to respond.

She fought back and still finished strong. I got 560g wet.

P1040074.JPG

P1040077.JPG

P1040081.JPG

It took a while to get her down. I only gave her a light trim because I don't think I'll smoke much of her. It took just as long to wash her as it did to take her down! :Rasta:

My Green Crack is the sole adult auto remaining and she's ready to come down too. No chance of that happening today though! :laughtwo:

Peace!

Hello again growers.

@Mr. Sauga, regarding the treatments (For the Anecdote!).

The Onyx plant that I started treating with the SNS Mite Control was first sprayed 3 days ago, on Friday.

When I checked her with the loupe the next day I still saw some movement among the masses but no where near Friday's levels.

When I checked her Sunday morning, there was much less movement and lots more dead bugs, but still movement.

When I checked her this morning, I had to search to find a moving bug. I was able to find about three before I got tired of looking for them.

Today, I was scheduled to spray her again, but on day 99 I had the better idea of taking her down! :Rasta:

So for the anecdote, the SNS product is a spider mite killer. It was much more effective than the insecticide containing spinosad that I had been using, which to me didn't seem to have much of an effect at all. I believe that had I treated the plant with SNS again all of the bugs would have been done for.

So thanks, @Sierra Natural Science!

The Onyx

I will forever remember this plant as "the one that got away."
She showed indications of being a powerhouse but was stifled by damn bugs and a guardian who was slow to respond.

She fought back and still finished strong. I got 560g wet.

P1040074.JPG

P1040077.JPG

P1040081.JPG

It took a while to get her down. I only gave her a light trim because I don't think I'll smoke much of her. It took just as long to wash her as it did to take her down! :Rasta:

My Green Crack is the sole adult auto remaining and she's ready to come down too. No chance of that happening today though! :laughtwo:

Peace!
Congrats in the harvest GDB! Super glad to have a report in the SNS spray too! She was a beauty (despite her guardian...lol). :welldone:

Congrats in the harvest GDB! Super glad to have a report in the SNS spray too! She was a beauty (despite her guardian...lol). :welldone:
Thanks, Boo! The upside is that her guardian learned a lot during this episode! :Rasta:

She really did turn out nice, despite those effing mites!
Congrats on another bountiful harvest, GDB!

She really did turn out nice, despite those effing mites!
Congrats on another bountiful harvest, GDB!
Thanks, @Carcass. '

Having you been posting? I don't recall seeing anything lately.

Congrats on the harvest. Looks like a good result :yahoo:
Thanks, Vet. I shall see how good it is. The mites really ravaged a lot of the sugar leaves, seemingly eating or otherwise destroying their trichs.

Back
Top Bottom