Grandpa's White Widow - 2nd Grow.NO MISTAKES!

Re: Grandpa's White Widow - 2nd Grow...NO MISTAKES!

Grandpa it does sound like heat got to your plants. They should recover.:ganjamon:
Yes the summer heat is coming I also plan to have my lights on when the day is cooler 9pm to 9am instead of 9am to 9pm that the light are currently on. So I do the adjustment in the dark period.:Rasta:

Pan4

Grandpa it does sound like heat got to your plants. They should recover.:ganjamon:
Yes the summer heat is coming I also plan to have my lights on when the day is cooler 9pm to 9am instead of 9am to 9pm that the light are currently on. So I do the adjustment in the dark period.:Rasta:

Pan4

Thanxxx again my brother...they are gonna go off at 11 am and back on at 5 pm. :bongrip: And thanxxx again for the soil recipe :thanks:

hey grandpa the cool thing about playing GOD in the closet is YOU control your own little world its your universe you make the sunrise and set when you decide it should when i figured that part out about the whole growing thing it just got that more fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surf:

I feel more like the Jim Carrey's version of God. Thanks for stopping by dude. :rollit:

i very much agree fluroman!

Thanxxx l8tnightskunk :peace:

lol its so fun to directly control life.

Boy I hate hack'n males. wish I had unlimitied time, $$ and space to take care of them.

\ooo/

I wish pretty much the same...unlimited time...$$...and green bud ! :thanks:

(May 9, 2009) I'm not sure...but I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew (I knew a girl who worked with Ron Jeremy say the same thing). I have been doing some research and I found out that the strain I am attempting to grow (White Widow) is one of the more difficult strains to grow. I didn't know that when I bought the seeds. I only knew that I loved the way it smoked. I have read more "grow guides" and "cultivation hints & tips" in the past week than you can believe...each varying from the other. And in NO WAY am I quitting...but to say I am beginning to be discouraged is an understatement. :rollingeyes:

This is my second grow attempt in soil. I germinated 4 and 10 days later, I have 2 left alive. I have the right soil, I am not over watering this time, they are getting plenty of light, the temp and humidity seem right...I am just not doing as well as I thought I could. Perhaps I started out with a strain that was out of my league. :hmmmm:

I have these last 2 left standing. And next week my perlite gets here and I am putting them into the bigger pots. If this does not work, I am gonna try going hydro and see if I can do better like that.

ctmpphpKxQuqm.jpg

05-09-09_002.JPG

05-09-09_001.JPG

Let's see what happens...I've got my fingers, toes, eyes...even my nuts crossed. :bong:

Looking good Grandpa.:smokin:

I'd watch the crossing of the nuts it could hurt a bit.:rofl:

Pan4

Too late...thanxxx for stopping by Pan4:rollit:

GROW BABY....GROW.....looking good man.........................GREEN MOJO to ya

Appreciate it HappieHippie...I need all the green mojo I can get brother :bong:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrGROW

Thanxxx Pit for checking on an old and obviously senile old man...:roorrip:

Congrats on the seedlings! and they look green and healthy! no stretch at all! good work and dont get discouraged things happen for a reason maybe this is your calling these two babies!! good luck!

Congrats on the seedlings! and they look green and healthy! no stretch at all! good work and dont get discouraged things happen for a reason maybe this is your calling these two babies!! good luck!

Thanxxx my brother. I'm not giving up. My need for the weed is stronger than any wanna quit bullshit. :peace:

I found a cheap way of creating co2 for my grow cab babies. It calls for 1 Soda Pop 2L Bottle, 2 Cups of Sugar, 1 tbs of Baking Soda, 1 packet of Yeast, 2 cups of warm water,
and 2 cups of cold water. The method is as follows:

1. Clean out your 2L bottle with some water, and in a medium bowl, stir in 2 cups of sugar into 2 cups of warm water.

2. Poor the mixture into the bottle.

3. Mix 1tbs of Baking Soda with 2 cups of cold water.

4. Pour this mixture into the bottle.

5. Shake the bottle well.

6. Add the packet of yeast to the mixture, but allow the yeast to sit at the top and do not shake the bottle.

7. Place the bottle in your grow room!

The life of the mixture lasts about 12-14 days. Every 4 days or so you may want to begin stiring the bottle gently to activate more yeast. You should notice a difference in plant growth in about 3 days.

OK...2 questions. 1) Does this sound like something that would work ? (I'm no chemist)
and 2) When is a good time to introduce co2 to my babies ?

Thanxxx yall...

OK...2 questions. 1) Does this sound like something that would work ? (I'm no chemist)
and 2) When is a good time to introduce co2 to my babies ?

1. Yes. To what extent I couldn't tell you because I'm not sure if anyone has ever done measurements. But it definitely produces CO2. Place the bottle high above your plants since CO2 is heavier than most of what you'll find in "air."

2. Whenever you have massive amounts of light, heat, and humidity. They use it in the light but I don't suppose it would hurt to produce 24 hours a day. Discontinue the last couple of weeks of flower because they probably don't need as much then and at that time you are trying to bring your relative humidity levels as close to 0 as you can both so the plant will pour on extra amounts of trichomes in order to help prevent transpiration and to prevent bud mold.

I have seen sugar, yeast recipes.

You can do it bud. ...hmm I wonder if there is a poll on if soil or non soil hydro grows are easier.

\ooo/

Much thanxxx Allglad for stopping by and checkin' in :thanks:

1. Yes. To what extent I couldn't tell you because I'm not sure if anyone has ever done measurements. But it definitely produces CO2. Place the bottle high above your plants since CO2 is heavier than most of what you'll find in "air."

2. Whenever you have massive amounts of light, heat, and humidity. They use it in the light but I don't suppose it would hurt to produce 24 hours a day. Discontinue the last couple of weeks of flower because they probably don't need as much then and at that time you are trying to bring your relative humidity levels as close to 0 as you can both so the plant will pour on extra amounts of trichomes in order to help prevent transpiration and to prevent bud mold.

Thanxxx TorturedSoul, with my budget, it seems like the cheapest way to go. And I read that it greatly increases veg growth. :rollit:

Thanxxx yall...:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom