Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

FLOWER DAY 16

Things are out of control especially this one girl!

image1180.jpeg
image1179.jpeg

ROOTS! looking nice and white!

image1181.jpeg

First time using an EZ Cloner anyone got advice for dirt transplant?

HK I have an easycloner and have gone from cloner to dirt without any issues. I let the roots get a little longer than what you have there and then put the pot it is going into in a basin with water in it that is a little above the level I want to transplant with dirt up to the level of the transplant. Then place the clone in the pot at that level and carefully add the soil around the roots. When done I lift the pot out and all the dirt falls into place around the cutting roots. Then I top dress with moist but not wet soil and let the pot drain in another basin. I do a two stage veg so my initial pots fit about a quart or so. The plants seem to do very well.

Very nice. I love mine :thumb:

Well, I think you may be right. :laughtwo:

OK, I gotta say, you grow some of the most beautiful plants. Geez, absolutely stunning. Let me go back and admire that again. Damn!

Hi just read through your journal, really love the plants your growing and the swick method looks to work great, hope you dont mind me following along for the rest. top work fella

Good Grief Kronic! I don't stop for a few days and your plants explode! And you're only halfway there. Someday I'm gonna learn to grow like you guys. :laughtwo: Great stuff growing here.

Back
Top Bottom