Gratefulred Grow 2.0 Sonoran Desert

Any advice on these two? Based on what I have read, these symptoms (droopy leaves, discoloration, signs of deficiency) are common with root bound plants.

82F43ADC-3A33-495B-B0E7-C93B855C7873.jpeg

EADC94B4-F5B9-4671-B46A-8A2C9E0E5AB4.jpeg

@Emilya - I have been religiously following your advice so if you take a look at the picture before you’ll see that I just transplanted them out of plastic containers. Does that change your viewpoint? I’ve been very careful to not overwatering these babies to the point of usually letting them wilt a tiny bit before watering.

@Emilya - I have been religiously following your advice so if you take a look at the picture before you’ll see that I just transplanted them out of plastic containers. Does that change your viewpoint? I’ve been very careful to not overwatering these babies to the point of usually letting them wilt a tiny bit before watering.
ah, very good then... so this is the damage that occurred in the smaller container. Yes, if that is the case, this damage is consistent with being rootbound. When you get to the point that you need to water every day, even the very first time, it is time to uppot. After that, everything stagnates and water usage appears to slow down... actually it is the roots starting to get in the way of each other.

@Emilya and all you amazing growers out there - the indoor photoperiod plants have been responding well to their new homes, but still showing some discoloration. 18 hours of light at the moment. Although they are 7 weeks old (born around January 20), I'm not ready to move them to flowering obviously, so should I be sticking to the FF grow big fertilizer, basically staying around their week 3 and 4 regime? or do they need something different at this point? This is my first attempt at photoperiod - everything else I've done up to this point have been autos. Thanks!

IMG_0785.jpeg

@Emilya and all you amazing growers out there - the indoor photoperiod plants have been responding well to their new homes, but still showing some discoloration. 18 hours of light at the moment. Although they are 7 weeks old (born around January 20), I'm not ready to move them to flowering obviously, so should I be sticking to the FF grow big fertilizer, basically staying around their week 3 and 4 regime? or do they need something different at this point? This is my first attempt at photoperiod - everything else I've done up to this point have been autos. Thanks!

IMG_0785.jpeg
Ok - just found this chart, which was different from what I was using:

1615356302192.png

So, either I need to cut back on nutes (I've been feeding just grow big with every watering) or I should and some big bloom to the mix shortly. Thoughts?

Good to know. I'll hover around that week four formula on that new chart until I'm ready to flower - probably the Big Gloom will be very welcome to these ladies who seem to be missing some food (in the old chart it was just Grow Big). I did just repot in good soil, so I was expecting that they were going to be eating up the nutes in the soil, but perhaps they want MORE nonetheless.

show and tell and a question... first, the autos outside are doing beautifully. They were born around New Years - about 10 weeks old.
image.jpg

Second, these indoor photoperiod ladies below... based on the limited size of my grow area, think it is time to flip them to flower? They were born around January 20, so they are in week 7 now. Had a slower period because of too much time in small pots but they are thriving now.

08DC8E91-A808-47C8-8E51-C1AAFC7B956B.jpeg

If you want them all to fit in that space until harvest, you should probably flip now- you may need to raise the lights a bit, but the floorspace should be big enough, although it may get a little tight toward the end...

If you want them all to fit in that space until harvest, you should probably flip now- you may need to raise the lights a bit, but the floorspace should be big enough, although it may get a little tight toward the end...
I'll plan to take two of those ladies outside to force flower, so there will only be three ladies in that particular apartment... Lights can be raised as much as necessary!

Hey all. What’s the deal with the darkening of color here? These are both the same strain and it has happened more or less overnight. They are crystal meth X amnesia haze.

E1716CE7-1781-4709-9755-2B1230FD12F0.jpeg

4A635069-24F3-46EC-B62F-3096C52F0557.jpeg

There was some rain the last few days And temperatures have been a lower than normal but that’s all that has changed. This could be a phosphorus deficiency?

Back
Top Bottom