Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Very interesting thanks.I was just digging through my seeds stash and found a Kali China freebie. Also a Zamaldelica. which I recently noticed someone talking up on the forum, saying it’s the best thing they ever smoked. And the picture they posted looked really good too. So just put those two in the sprouter and hopefully they’re not too old.... :surf:

And Nevil's Haze C was the one pollenated by Nepalese. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's "kinder" than Haze A. It's the same Haze he crossed to his Hashplant.

Gray - I assume you already saw Ace latest release... ?
C5 Haze x Kali China :eek: I personally have trouble with some Hazes (weird allergy response) but for any Haze lover, that sounds like holy grail material. The C5 they have acquired is a legit cut.
Someone say Haze??? :Rasta:

Gray - I assume you already saw Ace latest release... ?
C5 Haze x Kali China :eek: I personally have trouble with some Hazes (weird allergy response) but for any Haze lover, that sounds like holy grail material. The C5 they have acquired is a legit cut.
Boom it’s sounds legit to me..... I’ll have to jump on that one. Burn one or two hehe

Howdy Gray! I'm glad you're digging the HPH x KC, I finally harvested one, although it was seeded with Thai dominate Golden Tiger. The wife and I really love the HPH x KC, what a great buzz! I see ACE just released it to the public the other day.
I hope you and the missus have a great new year!
just stopping by! sup neiko?

A face from the past indeed!

More rona fallout, eh? It was a fug-dup year, fer shure.

@neikodog only shows up occasionally lately.

:bongrip:

Not me. I haven't done any solvents yet. Butane sounds easy, but I dunno about residue. :hmmmm:

If I get into processing, it'll probably be squishing or QWET.

so i have ethos collective citradelic sunset and rare dankness' moonshine ghost train haze starting right now. ill be doing a journal when they start doing something besides being sprouts lol. they're in good soil and will be treated to a wonderful life until they're time is done hahaha!!! when it starts, ill let y'all know

so i have ethos collective citradelic sunset and rare dankness' moonshine ghost train haze starting right now. ill be doing a journal when they start doing something besides being sprouts lol. they're in good soil and will be treated to a wonderful life until they're time is done hahaha!!! when it starts, ill let y'all know
Lookie there!

20210315_135225.jpg

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Hiyas Dust!

I'm still trying to get my azz back in gear. It's hard to get back at it when it's so much easier to just reach into a jar. :cheesygrinsmiley: But the last jar is about gone, so I HAVE to get another grow going.

Stay tuned.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom