Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Seems like 2021 could be even better than 2020, with Goober Joe in charge! :yahoo:

Happy days are here again!

:bongrip:

It'll be fine.

Happy days are here again!
:thumb: :yahoo: :woohoo::theband: I like the Mitch Miller version
Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
Let us sing a song of cheer again
Happy days are here again
Altogether shout it now
There's no one who can doubt it now
So let's tell the world about it now

:bongrip: what’s in the bowl to ring in the new year?

I've developed a greater affection for HashplantHaze x KaliChina lately :slide:

And I have three phenos of DarkDevil x Carnival that are fun to rotate through. A diesel, a lime, and a purple.

And that pure sativa Destroyer definitely fills that bill.

:blunt:

There is always hope. HNY Gray! Haven't grown a thing since the Rona. Moms are scraggly too, time to start again soon. Good to see you doing your thing, hope it's all great shizz man. :Namaste:
I actually upcanned a Paki and a HHxKC a few days ago. :yahoo:

I haven't had a blooming plant since last Jan. :laughtwo:

:Namaste:

:ciao: Hiyas, Neiko!

I think of you two whenever your home State comes up in the news. :laughtwo: :rolleyes:

Say hi to the other half for us.

From Katsu ...

I just wanted to give you a bit of an update of what to expect the first part of this year - there has been a sudden and unexpected change of plans and the next reversal is going to be Gary Payton - I should have lots of S1's and a number of very interesting hybrids.

:love:

I want some! If anyone's in the club, make sure you let me know. Please? :Namaste:

[Edit] It's Y Greiga x Snowman (GSC). So that's Pre98Kali x Amnesia(SSH x Skunk#1), and sativa leaning F1 Durban x OG Kush.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

From Katsu ...

I just wanted to give you a bit of an update of what to expect the first part of this year - there has been a sudden and unexpected change of plans and the next reversal is going to be Gary Payton - I should have lots of S1's and a number of very interesting hybrids.

:love:

I want some! If anyone's in the club, make sure you let me know. Please? :Namaste:

[Edit] It's Y Greiga x Snowman (GSC). So that's Pre98Kali x Amnesia(SSH x Skunk#1), and sativa leaning F1 Durban x OG Kush.

That sounds yummy......let me know if you find some!!

I screwed that up. Y Griega is Kali Mist x Amnesia Haze (Afghan Hawaiian x Laos x Jamaica). They're two entirely different strains. The sites keep mixing them up.

That makes more sense :). Was curious to see you that excited about something with Skunk #1 in the line - not your usual fare ;) The corrected mix looks pretty wonderful.

Have you found someone to share with yet? I can’t, at the moment.

There's still time - he said he'll open the club for new members in March. Stimulus checks may be here by then. :cheesygrinsmiley: $500 for 12 packs of Katsu gear.

No, more like sharing. I definitely want some Gary Payton, but not necessarily the other 11 packs. :laughtwo:

There's time. We'll see.

:bongrip:

I’m sure you’ll find someone. I kinda wish I could - but $$$ and intercontinental sharing gets tricky. I’ve much to explore in my current seed stock and don’t have any outstanding ‘holy grails’ that I’m chasing (actually, except some Stank genetics TBH ;) - but, I know where he lives :laughtwo: and I’m sure I’ll get to grow some someday).

Gray - Nepal Jam x Kali China... :woohoo: potency is so much more than THC levels... is all I’ll say right now! Will post a report when I put up the harvest report in my journal.
:passitleft:

I loves me some Kali! :blunt:

It has a relentless quality to it - hangs in there - sticks with you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom