Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Ya, but it looks like it'll get even worse after November !

Sheesh. :straightface: Brownshirts in the streets are a good thing? :hmmmm:
I don't know......good thing I live out in the woods. They gonna have a rude awakening if they come out this way looking to cause trouble. I've got rock bunkers from elevated positions and I'm in the process of falling trees through the approaching woods to funnel em where I want em to go. They gonna leave to find easier targets if they come out this way.

Brownshirts in the streets are a good thing? :hmmmm:

Yep just like the late 30s early 40s there was this strange little guy with his strange Mustache, Kinda like Charley Chaplin and he was going to save everybody from those Jews that were destroying everything from them etc. Starting to look kinda the same around here.

Can the politician not learn from history.... And history that happened not long ago

Divide the people then give them a scape goat and tell them to be afraid so they can protect us from the bad people..... Starting to look that way again

I can just picture you getting stopped asked that on the street and see you pulling out like a dozen packs of blunt wraps! :rofl:

I'd be afraid to reach in my pocket these days! :thedoubletake: Can't smoke blunts when your lips get relocated to a neighboring county with the butt of a rifle.

And your Party is more important than family and friends. :straightface: Cancel them if they disagree.

Sounds ... wrong. :hmmmm: But apparently it's the honorable thing to do.

I wish I was that honorable. I'm SO jealous of those honorable people. :rolleyes: I wish I could be a cool-kid, but I always felt queasy about all the scorning and persecuting I'd have to do.

:bongrip:

And your Party is more important than family and friends. :straightface: Cancel them if they disagree.

Sounds ... wrong. :hmmmm: But apparently it's the honorable thing to do.

I wish I was that honorable. I'm SO jealous of those honorable people. :rolleyes: I wish I could be a cool-kid, but I always felt queasy about all the scorning and persecuting I'd have to do.

:bongrip:

its a big club and WE are NOT PART OF IT

Can anybody recommend a marijuana strain that has wide enough shade leaves to wipe my a$$ with? Store's outta $hitwipe again..... :straightface:
I just got a big box of ultra sensitive from the 'zon! :yahoo: Three 6-paks! :slide: Tonned up, now!

Din't even hafta smother myself and stand on the proper circles on the floor to get it, either. We'll be deep in chit if the delivery trucks ever stop moving.

[Edit] Can you get fold-top baggies where you are? They disappeared here - had to order them too, with the TP. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom