GreenChromes First Grow, Bag Seed Kush, Soil, Flourescents Only - 2010-2011

Re: GreenChromes first grow, Bagseed Kush, Soil, Flourescents only. 2010-2011

Well before i can tell you if i would do anything about it or not id be cool 2 see a pic from like just outside the door hard tellin from your most recent ones.

Blazin- I will snap one next time I take pics, probably in a day or two. There is good airflow through the bottom, but the top is very full. I guess it turned into a SOG on its own, just taller.

As for the clones, the last of the originals had roots and was planted today. Thats 9 for 9 on my first try. Unfortnately, one that was crushed by the lights does not look to hot, I will give it a few days, otherwise she is gone. The others look good though.

GC, your ladies are looking great man! Keep up the good job. :popcorn:

Looking good. glad the clones made it.I think most of us planted too many the 1st time, my 1st three grows each was smaller yet yielded moor then the one before.
br

What do you guys think would yield more. 4 plants at 3 feet tall, or 6 plants at maybe 2 feet? I am trying to plan for the next grow, but I am not ure what the best strategy is. Thanks for all the kind words!

I would go wiyh the three just to compare.
br

Just an update, I bought a heating mat for the fresh clones today after seeing that there were still no roots. They are out of the cold bathroom and in with the water heater in the closet. Hopefully there will be some progress soon!

Here are the pics I promised. Everything is looking good here... nice and green. BTW, that suffering Chiesel in the back right is now my best plant!
From the closet door.
more_weeds_023.JPG

Big leaves!
more_weeds_024.JPG

And a little artistry.
more_weeds_025.JPG

art is good.
br

So I dropped the ball and havent been updating this at all. Sorry to leave you all hanging, but I want you all to know that I appreciate all of the advice and help. I harvested a couple weeks ago and am about to try it out. Before I do that, I wanted to let you all know I appreciate the help. Dry, it came to about 2 1/2 o's of high quality, and about an o of scrap for cooking, I was a bit dissapointed with the weight, but it was the first grow and I did not have the best setup. Unfortunatley, I will be forced to use that closet one more time until I move.

Well, 420 community, this smoke is for you!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom