Greenhouse Perpetual Grow In The Tropics

...maybe a genetic mutation that's involved in causing a deficiency, maybe Fe?

who can we tag? any plant pathologists out there? :)

In case you didn't get Sunday's email, like me...

Not sure what you mean, small plant and larger – they are two different clones from the same pheno, one was harvested in June, the other is just flowering now. Were you looking at 420blazedit's photos??

Yours look like variegation to me... not interveinal chlorosis which is what my plant has.
Yes I guess I was looking at the small plant in that thread before clicking your link, sorry. But I do agree with you, his is variegation as is mine, where yours is different.

Greetings growmies,

I'm getting ready to wind down this journal, but the grow goes on.

The Blue Dream-X produced good buds and was mold resistant, so I'll be continuing to grow that one from clones. The high was a pleasant indica-type high, not super strong.

The Gelato-X – what I could salvage from a bad bud rot situation – turned out to be really good. Very potent THC indica high. I will definitely grow this super plant again, from the clones, and top early to produce a 4-stem plant.

The Ringo's Gift plant has another week at least to go in flowering, but I'll be reporting on that in another thread.

I harvested a CBG plant tonight... here's some trichome pics.

cbg_trichomes_cam1.jpg

taken with my Celestron microscope
cbg_trichomes1.jpg

cbg_trichomes2.jpg

this one's interesting... looks like clear ones turning amber
cbg_trichomes3.jpg

clear vs milky
cbg_trichomes4.jpg

cbg_trichomes_cam1.jpg

cbg_trichomes1.jpg

cbg_trichomes2.jpg

cbg_trichomes3.jpg

clear vs milky
cbg_trichomes4.jpg
Great pics. :thumb:
Congrats on your harvest my friend.
Hope your enjoying your weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

:bravo:

What effects, different from a cbd plant, do you find, if any? My cbg clones are starting to root so they're getting put into the rotation.

I've read better focus, and the cbg is supposed to connect with both CB1 receptors like thc and CB2 receptors like cbd so does double duty.

It’s tricky getting to see them properly in it :rofl: Little sods int they🙂
Oh, for sure. I'm sort of re-learning how to use the Celestron... need to clean the lens, too.

cbg_trichomes_cam1.jpg

cbg_trichomes1.jpg

cbg_trichomes2.jpg

cbg_trichomes3.jpg

clear vs milky
cbg_trichomes4.jpg
Stop it! You are making me drool! Hahaha
:yummy::yummy:

What effects, different from a cbd plant, do you find, if any? My cbg clones are starting to root so they're getting put into the rotation.

I've read better focus, and the cbg is supposed to connect with both CB1 receptors like thc and CB2 receptors like cbd so does double duty.
I'm still experimenting, but so far what I'm seeing is that CBG is more focused on pain relief, while CBD seems to be more about healing – opening energy channels. I tried CBG buds along with just a little kush buds, and the pain relief was quite pronounced. I pulled a muscle that was giving me a lot of back pain, so it was the perfect opportunity to test CBG.

The Celestron, is that a telescope ? I was thinking of getting one too zoom in on the little sods
It's a microscope... see this post: HERE

I just noticed that, going from clear straight to amber, I’m confused :rofl: And cbg , I’m really lost now:rofl:
Yeah, I don't know what's going on with that... clear straight to amber!

Yes, CBG plant... produces buds containing about 14% CBG, very little to no THC or CBD.

I decided to finish up the Ringo's Gift, then close the journal.

Here's pics from just now... she's getting close, but there's still lots of white stigmas and clear trichomes. I really like how naturally open this plant is – I didn't do much pruning at all. I counted 26 bud sites, all basically the same size buds. Plus the top cola which is a good size. No sign of bud rot anywhere.

she's about 7 ft tall including the 5 gal pot... will go to 6.5 gal next time w/ the clones, and move to flower sooner
ringo_in_flower1.jpg

ringo_in_flower2.jpg

ringo_buds1.jpg

one of the middle buds... nice trichome production
ringo_bud_closeup1.jpg

the top bud
ringo_top_bud1.jpg

It's a microscope... see this post: HERE

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with that... clear straight to amber!

Yes, CBG plant... produces buds containing about 14% CBG, very little to no THC or CBD.
Ok, with ya now, I have the top one that you wasn’t happy with in that link, super sensitive in it. The Celestron looks a much better piece of kit :adore:

I decided to finish up the Ringo's Gift, then close the journal.

Here's pics from just now... she's getting close, but there's still lots of white stigmas and clear trichomes. I really like how naturally open this plant is – I didn't do much pruning at all. I counted 26 bud sites, all basically the same size buds. Plus the top cola which is a good size. No sign of bud rot anywhere.

she's about 7 ft tall including the 5 gal pot... will go to 6.5 gal next time w/ the clones, and move to flower sooner
ringo_in_flower1.jpg

ringo_in_flower2.jpg

ringo_buds1.jpg

one of the middle buds... nice trichome production
ringo_bud_closeup1.jpg

the top bud
ringo_top_bud1.jpg
Huge girl she is, lovely, great work cbdhemp :love: :thumb:

Yeah I had a read up on it after I see your post, for pain is that correct ?
Yes, works great for pain. I am still experimenting with its potential.

It's time to harvest the Ringo's Gift...

trichome report just in: cloudy with a high chance of bud rot.

Here's some shots of a small top bud I just clipped and put under the microscope...

First the good news... lots of milky trichomes and a few amber
ringo_trichomes1.jpg

ringo_trichomes2.jpg

And now, more great examples of bud rot just getting started on necrotic (dead) stigmas and calyxes...

ringo_micro_fungus1.jpg

ringo_micro_fungus2.jpg

ringo_micro_fungus3.jpg

Closeup of above
ringo_micro_fungus3_closeup.jpg

fungal hyphae among the trichomes (from Greek huphē ‘web’)
ringo_micro_fungus4.jpg

continued...

Back
Top Bottom