GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

Day 26

Day 1 Flower using 200W CFL wont be able to get hps for a couple more paychecks. Gotta pay them bills.

20130520_210232.jpg

20130520_210628.jpg

20130520_210433.jpg

20130520_210507.jpg

20130520_225305.jpg

REPS! Smurfy green those look incredible!:goodjob:

Thanks man, I'm having mixed emotions on them. I'm stoked that they are doing so well but scared at how big they are going to get. My 1st grow was a little mini bush. but these are going to end up growing like oak trees.

Thanks man, I'm having mixed emotions on them. I'm stoked that they are doing so well but scared at how big they are going to get. My 1st grow was a little mini bush. but these are going to end up growing like oak trees.

:woohoo: lol dont get scared up to you how big they get remember that you can keep em low girls!

I'm wondering about a defoiliation. I wanted these to grow naturaly but damn these kids are taking over my cabinet.

Any thoughts/sugestions...

So i went camping this weekend and when I came back to these two plants they exploded. I might have at least one male. I believe the widow is a male plant and the wonder woman isn't showing signs yet. I'm going to wait a little longer to make sure of what I have. Pics up soon a little later tonight.

Don't you love that when you go away for a few days and they just explode with growth? Especially after I would defoliate and LST my ladies and just not even look at them for a week. The results become astonishing...

Anyway ladies are looking nice and healthy.

Keep up the good work :thumb:

Yeah I know these grew a bunch in 3 days. I left at least 6 inches between the light and the top of the plants and when I came home they were touching the light. I need to change the res tomorrow with week 2 flower nutes.

So it is confirmed. The widow is a male. The wonder woman is looking female.

Now the big question. Should I clone the widow and do a controlled male grow for pollen or cut it down to about 4 nodes and let it grow. I want to cross these two but also want some smoke too. Thoughts/suggestions

Looking good greensmurf! How about if you take out the male and recolet the polen once he is ready? You can store it inside little paper envelops and put those envelops inside a glass jar with some rice inside. You can store the polen for more than 5 years! then you take 1 envelops and then with a brush you take the polen and rub it against one flower. Make sure to mark that flower.

I just throw this suggestion because that's what I plan to do. I hope this helps.

I wasn't sure what would be the best way. I do only have 1 flower light and I could cut him down to about 2-4 nodes. Then I could keep those seperate (lst) them down and away fom the woman. Minimizing the pollination, getting few cross seeds, and collecting pollen at the same time.

Man what i would do is clone the female, and move it to a bigger rez, by its self... then put 2 clones in the bucket u got set up : ) then you will have 3 girls ; P

pollenating takes time/space/and $$ with what iv read is u dont have hps yet so $$ is tight (i feel yha brother lol) but i would just remove the male right now so its not taking up ur nutes/water from other at th time until you get its new home set up,

Also, a good way to control the growth of the your plants, CUT THE ROOTS< i know, sounds crazy, and if you want to back up my info do so ... (i would do the same, i mean look how sketchy i look ; P) but doing so will make the plant focus more on re growing roots, instead of growing up and geting bigger, PLUS the roots that re grow are going to be thicker, stronger, all around better...

Look it up worth a good read for sure man, other then that solid job! :goodjob:

Looking good greensmurf! How about if you take out the male and recolet the polen once he is ready? You can store it inside little paper envelops and put those envelops inside a glass jar with some rice inside. You can store the polen for more than 5 years! then you take 1 envelops and then with a brush you take the polen and rub it against one flower. Make sure to mark that flower.

I just throw this suggestion because that's what I plan to do. I hope this helps.

Man what i would do is clone the female, and move it to a bigger rez, by its self... then put 2 clones in the bucket u got set up : ) then you will have 3 girls ; P

pollenating takes time/space/and $$ with what iv read is u dont have hps yet so $$ is tight (i feel yha brother lol) but i would just remove the male right now so its not up ur nutes/water from other at th time until you get its new home set up,

Also, a good way to control the growth of the your plants, CUT THE ROOTS< i know, sounds crazy, and if you want to back up my info do so ... (i would do the same, i mean look how sketchy i look ; P) but doing so will make the plant focus more on re growing roots, instead of growing up and geting bigger, PLUS the roots that re grow are going to be thicker, stronger, all around better...

Look it up worth a good read for sure man, other then that solid job! :goodjob:

Solid suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom