GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

The cotyledon yellowing isn't something we would typically worry about. Atleast that's all it looks like in the picture. Just keep an eye on things, and make sure your nutrient applications are precise.
:thumb:

Right knew about the cotyledon. I expected it to fall off by end of week 3. Its hard to see in a pic but if you look closer at wonder woman it appears lighter green on the top leaves compared to the lower leaves and they also appear semi glossy. Idk maybe I'm stoned. Cuz I had to edit this post. Lol

I make nutrient mix once a week and top off with ph'd water every other day so by the end of the week I imagine that she is slowing in growth because of the diluted res.

I'm wondering if i should start to misting these babies with a little foliar spray... What do you guys think?

Day 18

20130512_194841.jpg

20130512_194923.jpg

20130512_195015.jpg

20130512_195042.jpg

20130512_195357.jpg

20130512_195233.jpg

20130512_195311.jpg

20130512_195324.jpg

20130512_195342.jpg

20130512_195441.jpg

Give them full dose of what is recommended for 1-3 week old, they have strong enough roots, just make sure your keeping the water cool so you dont get rot root, also a good tip iv heard from hydro growers is that the cleaner the water/ the whiter the roots, the better, idk how much this is effected in hyro tho because im in soil but i know my nutes are super clear when i mix them for feeding : )

Hey Green Smurf,
I must have missed this grow!
Cool to see you changing over to hydro, seems to be working out really well for you so far!
They look really happy and healthy, nice work.
Just got caught up and if you don't mind I'll pop by now and again.
:goodjob:

I think they could take more but I have never used fox farm and they seem to be doing well so its really up to you.

Give them full dose of what is recommended for 1-3 week old, they have strong enough roots, just make sure your keeping the water cool so you dont get rot root, also a good tip iv heard from hydro growers is that the cleaner the water/ the whiter the roots, the better, idk how much this is effected in hyro tho because im in soil but i know my nutes are super clear when i mix them for feeding : )

Thanks guys I appreciate the input. I'm currently using 50% for week three recommended dose and I will add an additional 25% to bring it up to 75% I refuse to let them get burnt. There is an additive one can use to help revive that nasty root rot its called cannazym. I haven't had any issues there the roots in the water are pure white and the roots hangning are a little off white but not brown.

They are exploding. Nice job man keep it up

Hey Green Smurf,
I must have missed this grow!
Cool to see you changing over to hydro, seems to be working out really well for you so far!
They look really happy and healthy, nice work.
Just got caught up and if you don't mind I'll pop by now and again.
:goodjob:

Nice to have you guys around!

Vick, I snuck in on your grow last week... peeking at the pics and hiding in the shadows lol. I have to get caught up on you grow but they did look great! Glad to aboard!

i believe you can increase the nutrients 1/4 strength more now. just watch the leaf tips to see if there is any burning.

Thanks, I did increase the nutrients the other day and now they are at 75% dose for week 3. I did make a mistake and touched wonder woman right after having my hand in the res. But the leaf blade is recovering.

On another note they are almost ready for me to take clones after they root I will place the moms into flower.

Back
Top Bottom