GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

I keep saying it but wow these plants are growing fast.

I changed the res today added:

1 scoop of Great White
1 tsp Rapid Start,
2.5 TBS Big Bloom,
2.5 TSP Grow Big.

Day 8
This has one has a long root 6 inches long deep in the water with 4 more popping out of the net cups
20130502_204318.jpg

This one has tons of small roots not touching the water yet
20130502_204340.jpg

They looking great greensmurf mate, TM is having the same at the min with his first hydro run, Rapid growth! Good job mate keep it up.?
Why the Big Bloom in veg mate?

They looking great greensmurf mate, TM is having the same at the min with his first hydro run, Rapid growth! Good job mate keep it up.?
Why the Big Bloom in veg mate?

I was going off their websites feeding schedule. Their mesurements are per gallon so I

I multiplied by 10 and divided by 4 to make 1/4 strength.

Here is the info on Big Bloom

Big Bloom®
Natural & Organic Blossom Builder
( 0.01 - 0.3 - 0.7 )

Our special, micro-brewed formula incorporates earthworm castings, bat guano and other high test organic ingredients that offer a full range of nutrients. Norwegian kelp improves nutrient uptake and increases yields. Rock phosphate helps transfer energy from one part of the plant to another, which means bigger buds and more fragrant flowers.

Garden tip: Big Bloom® is ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants, and it’s safe enough to use every time you water. You’ll enjoy healthy, vigorous flowers and dramatically improved fruit and vegetable flavors.

Best of all, Big Bloom® will intensify flower fragrance, and it will increase essential oil production, which means stronger flavors in herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Use Big Bloom® to extend your fruit and flowering season late into the year. And when a plant is struggling, a root drench of Big Bloom® will help to perk things up.

For bumper crops and prize-winning blooms, try our Liquid Nutrient Trio Formulas for use in soil and hydroponic systems.

And here is the info on Grow Big.

Grow Big® Hydroponic
Extra Strength Concentrate with Micronutrients
( 3 - 2 - 6 )

Based on our popular Grow Big® Liquid Plant Food, this is a special formula just for hydroponic systems. Grow Big® Hydroponic Liquid Plant Food is a potent, fast acting, liquid concentrate fertilizer specifically designed for hydroponic use.

When used as directed Grow Big® Hydroponic encourages vigorous vegetative growth. We add earthworm castings and Norwegian kelp into this special brew to encourage sturdier, healthier stems and leaves, but we also provide enough nutrients and trace minerals to create the kind of healthy branching that you’ll need later in the season for more abundant buds and blooms.

Hydro tip: Beginning the first week, use 2-3 teaspoons per gallon. Maintain pH between 5.4 and 6.8. When plants show their first sign of flowering, usually around week 5, switch to Tiger Bloom® and Big Bloom®.

Ah ok, cool means , didnt know is was an additive. Wasn't familiar with their line, thought it was a high PK feed. Yeah they are good for nutrient uptake and soil health. Still need to add some rock phosphate too my next mix, mineralize it up a bit, climb the High brix ladder one step.
I use Bi0 B1zz Top max for the same effect.

Ah ok, cool means , didnt know is was an additive. Wasn't familiar with their line, thought it was a high PK feed. Yeah they are good for nutrient uptake and soil health. Still need to add some rock phosphate too my next mix, mineralize it up a bit, climb the High brix ladder one step.
I use Bi0 B1zz Top max for the same effect.

Hey JB,

I just re-read the last paragraph in this and just realized why my last plant took forever in flower.

"Use Big Bloom® to extend your fruit and flowering season late into the year. "

The ingredients of the Bloom is great for flower like you say and will also benfit the soil in veg, but I wouldn't give it too often of vwg if it was me, save the bloom for bloom. Thats me though mate. Looking good none the less anyway mate.

The ingredients of the Bloom is great for flower like you say and will also benfit the soil in veg, but I wouldn't give it too often of vwg if it was me, save the bloom for bloom. Thats me though mate. Looking good none the less anyway mate.

IDK JB, something is working though cuz they are growing like crazy and no sign of deficiencies. I'll look into it a little more though.

Nice n tight inner node growth nice!

Thanks Bike! Just how just how I like it.

looking good mate, once they get a good bit of root in the res they will explode with growth

I'm seeing it with the WoWo. It's growing bigger and faster than the Widow

Wow! those plants are really doing well! nice job Greensmurf!

Thanks!

Nice little stem already, neatness:cheer::morenutes:

Thanks RL

Back
Top Bottom