GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

Re: GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC.

20130424_1646291.jpg

THATS how you want your water, just make sure the bubbles and/or mist is hiting the bottom of the pots

Beautiful, great help!! I will have to lower my water levels then.

Today I decreased the water level from 6 gallons to 5 gallons. PH is stable around 6. I have to guess because I lack a meter at the moment. I am picking one up tonight with some other supplies. New air stone maybe a New pump as well, idk, but I'm definitely getting a bigger tub for vegging.

Last night i picked up a 4 outlet air pump, 2 (18 gallon) stoage containers, and large air stones

20130427_143432.jpg

20130427_144057.jpg

20130427_144352.jpg

I can't believe how fast these are growing. Only been 4 days and since they popped out and already have 2nd set of leaves coming in.

Glad to have you guys around!

I'm stoked for this grow. Hoping that I can reproduce the same results I've seen online.

Hey there GreenSmurf.

I don't know if I missed it or you didn't mention it, but what brand were the White Rhino?

I had bad luck with Greenhouse.

One was very late starting, late flowering, and finished with more leaf than bud with a so-so buzz.

The other one is 10 weeks old and 3 inches high. Just doesn't want to grow, and I don't have the heart to put her out of my misery.

Hey hash,

Sorry to hear about your experience as well. Funny that you mentioned greenhouse. I used their site to research white rhino DWC comparison to soil. I was thinking of trying them out for a new strain in the future.

Yeah the rhino doesn't want to germ at all. I got a total of 40 seeds and now I'm down to less than 10. Im having a great debate with myself if I should even bother reaching out to them with a link to this grow to show them how bad the seeds are. They were bought from buydutchseeds. Their customer service was great in answering questions during the order process. The shipment took forever compared to nirvana. And the packaging could have been better, not much protection for the seeds. This is why I'm not sure about reaching out to them. If I do, I hope that they would stand by their product and send out another order but in a better package/envelope.

Ya Nirvana is a good company.

I got mine from the Tude. I get the extra protection tin and I think I have had better germ rates with it.

I've been comparing this grow to my last one and these babies are a week ahead of the last ones I grew.

Now I can't say if it is beacause of them being in a DWC set-up or because I'm a little more experienced. My last grow had a very lengthy stretch at the beginning. They were reaching for the light because it was too far away. This grow I know better and I am very happy with the tight node distance. For all of you who like pics they will be updated daily here so I can make a daily time lapse of their growth. I was originally planning on a 3-4 week veg but I may have to play it by ear "or should I say eye."

Thanks bike, where did you get your rhino from? What brand? Mine are not germinating.

Thanks bike, where did you get your rhino from? What brand? Mine are not germinating.

I found 2 seeds in an OZ that i was TOLD was White Rhino, but im not sure what breed of White Rhino it is.

are your seeds feminized? i had a hard time germing Nirvana fem seeds (less than 50% germ rate) but never had a problem germn individual fem. seeds ive got from castle seeds (green house, barney farm, THseeds, etc)

i think the fem seeds are a hit n miss, if your having problems germn with regular seeds then it could be bad genetics or it just needs a very specific climate to germ in

just my thoughts

I found 2 seeds in an OZ that i was TOLD was White Rhino, but im not sure what breed of White Rhino it is.

are your seeds feminized? i had a hard time germing Nirvana fem seeds (less than 50% germ rate) but never had a problem germn individual fem. seeds ive got from castle seeds (green house, barney farm, THseeds, etc)

i think the fem seeds are a hit n miss, if your having problems germn with regular seeds then it could be bad genetics or it just needs a very specific climate to germ in

just my thoughts

No these are regular male/female. I think I will just have to call those a loss.

Ok so here is this weeks progress

White Widow day 1-7
20130425_172029.jpg
20130426_185654.jpg
20130428_153619.jpg
20130429_183122.jpg
20130429_183122.jpg
20130430_181119.jpg
20130501_181400.jpg

Wonder Woman day 1-7
20130425_171941.jpg