GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

Decision has been made. I'm going to pull the male and strip it.

Later on i'm going to try to get one female white widow to hermi creating my own fem stock of that strain. I've read that this is the best way to preserve a strain. Also I will be able to do it again and cross it with the wonder woman at a later date.

Pics up soon its almost the morning

Day 40 / Day 14 Flower

Its time to tie this lady to her bed. Lst is needed here badly. She out grew the 4ft space so she's at least 2 ft tall. A little light burn from the over night growth it doesn't matter how far or close I get the light she loves to stretch.

20130531_205028.jpg

20130603_202827.jpg

GOOD BEND!

you should defoil it a bit, and maybe bend some stems so they get lil more stress, over all nice bending tho!~

I agree. Defoil will be needed after she is adjusted to the new LST. This is her 1st training and she will need to adjust to the initial bend then i can tighten it up a bit. The super crop was a perfect accident, lol I bent her a little too much and WHAM! I was like oh, so that's how you super crop. lol She wakes up in an hour so I will check on how she handled the night and to see if she has stretched any more.

actually what you did was snap the stem
super cropping would be finding a part of the stem not too woody then rolling it between your fingers until it gets soft
and it will flop over on its own cause the stem will be too soft to support the weight

either way itll still heal over time as long as it isnt ripped all the way through

No kidden RL! I said the exact same thing to my wife 3 days ago. This 1 plant took over my 2x2x4 space in 40 days. It will be a full cabinet for sure!

Day 44 / Day 18 Flower

Tonight I did some minor defoil and re-adjusted the LST. She looks like a mess in these pics but after she moves towards the light she will look better/ fuller.

20130607_222350.jpg

20130607_222426.jpg

20130607_222447.jpg

20130607_222448.jpg

Great news! Today I picked up my 400W HPS/MH light fixture. now I can have a plant in veg with 200w CFL and a plant in flower with the 400W HPS. Setting up the new light tonight when Wonder Woman wakes up.

Yes Smurf, you gonna love the HID mate, since I got mine I start veg with a 250w cfl and the light just seems so dim in comparison. HID will change your life haha, get a MH for veg, grow them into monsters!

Your garden looking nice and bushy mate. I wouldn't start counting flowering days though until it starts flowering. It will give you a wrong idea on how long its supposed to go. Flowering doesn't start from the 12/12 flip, its starts when its in flower.

Keep up the good work greensmurf :)

Back
Top Bottom