GreenThumb J's White Widow Clone Run RTF/DWC

The red/purple stems on your fan leaves appear to be a magnesium deficiency. I would use a calcium and magnesium supplement if you are not already using one. Some people have suggested red/purple stems can also be a phosphorous deficiency. Plants grown under LED light panels have a higher requirement for calcium and magnesium.

I am very pleased to read that you will Grow Journal and Review a TL 165w led grow light full spectrum LED for Twilight Groups LED.

https://www.twilightgroups.com TL 165w led grow light

Twilight LED What is the recommended hanging distance above the canopy for the Twilight TL 165w led grow light?

Look into "Great White" as a replacement for Aquashield. I'm using it in Bubble Buckets and soil, works like a charm.
Good deal on the LED. I wish you the best of luck. Keep it green!!

Thanks John! I was just about to mention the same thing!

Great white also not available in Canada. I have a mycorrhizae supply already and do not need the Great White. Aquashield is a liquid compost solution derived from composted poultry litter and is not a mycorrhizae supplement like Plant Success' Great White is.

If you look up Heisenberg tea recipe here on 420, you will find that both Aquashield AND Great White are both individual ingredients.

I am using General Hydroponics Subculture-M for my mycorrhizal supplement.

Earlier this evening I placed an order for FOUR 1L bottles of Aquashield from a Canadian hydroponics website. Once it arrives I will have all the nutrients required for my upcoming 2 journals on top of this one.

Today I picked up a 6cubic foot box of rockwool grow cubes for $70, a bottle of Floralicious plus, a bottle of Armor Si as well as some botanicare Pure Blend Pro Compost tea.

By the looks of things, as well as the look of our finances, it might not be until September until the tents are ready to go. Most likely sooner tho, as the plants I have germinated will be ready for the tent sooner than I think.

Gives me lots of time to plan everything and build anything that is required for the grow

The red/purple stems on your fan leaves appear to be a magnesium deficiency. I would use a calcium and magnesium supplement if you are not already using one. Some people have suggested red/purple stems can also be a phosphorous deficiency. Plants grown under LED light panels have a higher requirement for calcium and magnesium.

Thanks John! I figured it was a magnesium deficiency as I forgot to add the Cal/mag last res change. I also let the widow go 2 weeks without a reservoir change, so it makes sense that I am having a cal/mag deficiency. I am seeing rust spots on some leaves that are common with cal/mag deficiencies.

Thank you for your kind words about my upcoming sponsored journal! I have lots to learn from you!

I am very pleased to read that you will Grow Journal and Review a TL 165w led grow light full spectrum LED for Twilight Groups LED.

https://www.twilightgroups.com TL 165w led grow light

Twilight LED What is the recommended hanging distance above the canopy for the Twilight TL 165w led grow light?

When is your Znet4 journal expected to start? I also can't wait to see your review of the 432w Spider COB LED.

We recommend it with 12"-48" above the plants according to the different stage. :high-five:

Twilight LED,

On your website, I see 55-60" coverage area for a distance of 48".
At 18" above plants, how much coverage area would you expect?

I think the par30 and par38 lights could be sweet growing in the corner of a room.
Home - twilightgroups:
I may try one :)

Twilight LED,

I think the par30 and par38 lights could be sweet growing in the corner of a room.
Home - twilightgroups:

At 18" i would say probably about an area of 2.5'x2.75'?? 3'x3'? just a guess since if at 48" it does almost a 5x5 area. I'm quite impressed with this little lamp, and the light that it puts out, although its my first LED. Also the heat given off by the LEDs is hardly noticeable until my hand is almost against the panel. So far nothing but good features.

At the 18" , it will can cover 2'*1.8' as this height. :thanks:

And Greenthumb J got the lamp, maybe he can share some pictures of the lamp with this height. HAHA. :circle-of-love:

Also good to hear about your interest, when you need it please email or PM me, I will arrange it for you ASAP. :welcome:

Twilight LED,

Home - twilightgroups:

Thank you very much for feedback, Greenthumb , good to hear about your kind word. haha.

Looking forward to your testing. :welcome:

At 18" i would say probably about an area of 2.5'x2.75'?? 3'x3'? just a guess since if at 48" it does almost a 5x5 area. I'm quite impressed with this little lamp, and the light that it puts out, although its my first LED. Also the heat given off by the LEDs is hardly noticeable until my hand is almost against the panel. So far nothing but good features.

I'm just waiting on 3 inline fans to come into stock then I am ready to move forward with all my journals!

Thank you Twilight! I can't wait to get some plants underneath the light!

Also, Lady GreenThumb an myself decided that once the Twilight sponsored journal is completed, I plan to use the LED in my bathroom to reduce the heat that accumulates in there over the day without adequate air removal.

Also I know I been procrastinating it, but I'm going to construct the 4'x4' tent this evening and get the LED hung inside and take a bunch of photos

Good to hear about your plan. haha~~ :circle-of-love:

LED did cooler than HPS lamp. good choice for bathroom:high-five:

I'm just waiting on 3 inline fans to come into stock then I am ready to move forward with all my journals!

Thank you Twilight! I can't wait to get some plants underneath the light!

Also, Lady GreenThumb an myself decided that once the Twilight sponsored journal is completed, I plan to use the LED in my bathroom to reduce the heat that accumulates in there over the day without adequate air removal.

Also I know I been procrastinating it, but I'm going to construct the 4'x4' tent this evening and get the LED hung inside and take a bunch of photos

Waiting on photographs.

Sorry John!! i was at work all evening.. just in the process of setting up small 4x4 tent.. should be done soon with the light inside!!

Okay.. i have run into a bit of a problem.

I filled up the hydro tub earlier this afternoon, replaced the 12" airstones with brand new ones and hit the air pump rocker switch to "ON".

I then went to work for 9 hours.

I just got home like 40 mins ago and I just checked my Marina brand water thermometer that i have velcro'd to the inside of the grow box with the probe right at the middle of the res, and the water temp reads almost 26 or 78 degrees, depending which side of the border or which side of the ocean you are on!! Now if you ask me, thats waaaay too warm! however, when i put my hand in to feel the water temp, its pretty damn cold. Could be that my body temperature is so much higher that the water seems much colder than it actually is.

The real kick to the balls........ Only the CFL is on in the box. it doesn't emit much heat i dont think, but with the MH running, it gets much hotter inside that box. And then when i switch out the MH for HPS during flower? Holy shit thats gona cook my ladies!!

An AC unit is an immediate requirement!! at least i figure if i can keep the ambient air temp around 18-20 degrees, the cold air drawn in will be cool enough to moderate the temperature inside the grow box and the tents. Except the LED tent.. Thats going to be much cooler in there i figure!

Okay folks, back to tent building!

Back
Top Bottom