Grim's First Journal, White Widow, LEDs

Day 4ish

After the seed tails where about an inch long I planted them in small containers with the coco mix. While rehydrating the coco, I added a mild amount of the nutes I'd be using to the mix.

Under the light they went, waiting to sprout.

420-magazine-mobile338466972.jpg
Love the look of your tent cone set mine up like that dang bro!

28th April

Nice and bushy! The main girl is still in Veg, but the outdoor girls started to show pistils.

By this stage she was on nearly full Str nutes. I always under fed them just a touch below what the bottle says. (3.3ml~ instead of 4ml)

420-magazine-mobile1202394659.jpg

420-magazine-mobile280529726.jpg
Love it . .

6th June !

Now we are all caught up on my current grow.

I tried to keep it short and sweet, but please feel free to ask any questions and suggestions for future grows.

These are now passing day 30 of flower, I plan to harvest in another month or so.

420-magazine-mobile28688462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1815778410.jpg

Thanks and stay tuned !
Awesome well done sir.

Is that Sativa Dom?

The Baby boom is a cross by Kannabia breeders. It's Blueberry x Nothern Lights x Ruderial, plenty of sativa in her genes. It's suppose to be a high CBD strain, I want to compare it to a high THC strain and see the effects.

The Ripley OG I'm super keen for ! It's a Kush / Alien OG. Mixed with an auto-sativa hybrid to stabilise and speed her up. A new line of "superautos" that are getting good reps.

The Baby boom is a cross by Kannabia breeders. It's Blueberry x Nothern Lights x Ruderial, plenty of sativa in her genes. It's suppose to be a high CBD strain, I want to compare it to a high THC strain and see the effects.

The Ripley OG I'm super keen for ! It's a Kush / Alien OG. Mixed with an auto-sativa hybrid to stabilise and speed her up. A new line of "superautos" that are getting good reps.
Thanks will definitely be looking Into that strain. . .

Love the look of your tent cone set mine up like that dang bro!

Haha, thanks mate, appreciate the compliments!
I used;

+ $20 cheap wardrobe unit (those tent ones, pole and mesh, build it yourself things. I just used what I needed to make the area I was after)

+ The insulation stuff they use inside sheds / garage for the walls. The material is super reflective. Mate of mine builds sheds, works well.

+ LED 3m stripe, designed for plants (35w) LED 45w panel. Both from eBay, $60 total.

+ $15 Fan, removed the stand to make it more compact

+ Zip ties, a shiet load of zip ties.

Again, thanks for the compliments! Was my first indoor box . In love with my tent now, the poles and rods everywhere make for easy hanging. The lights where good, I would be interested at growing from seed to harvest with them, but I doubt the buds will be worth the power it takes. I use them for seedling supplement lighting when the sun goes down now.

Haha, thanks mate, appreciate the compliments!
I used;

+ $20 cheap wardrobe unit (those tent ones, pole and mesh, build it yourself things. I just used what I needed to make the area I was after)

+ The insulation stuff they use inside sheds / garage for the walls. The material is super reflective. Mate of mine builds sheds, works well.

+ LED 3m stripe, designed for plants (35w) LED 45w panel. Both from eBay, $60 total.

+ $15 Fan, removed the stand to make it more compact

+ Zip ties, a shiet load of zip ties.

Again, thanks for the compliments! Was my first indoor box . In love with my tent now, the poles and rods everywhere make for easy hanging. The lights where good, I would be interested at growing from seed to harvest with them, but I doubt the buds will be worth the power it takes. I use them for seedling supplement lighting when the sun goes down now.
I respect the time you took man. Ur ever in Canada let me know Co. E.fox my shit up. Lol I'll pay the supply needed and smoke u til your same colour as Casper the friendly ghost. Lol. .

I respect the time you took man. Ur ever in Canada let me know Co. E.fox my shit up. Lol I'll pay the supply needed and smoke u til your same colour as Casper the friendly ghost. Lol. .

Haha! Cheers bud, can't wait to get back to Canada? You on the west coast? I was in Whistler BC and Jasper AB for the last two years. Would be great to met up for 420 one year !

Haha! Cheers bud, can't wait to get back to Canada? You on the west coast? I was in Whistler BC and Jasper AB for the last two years. Would be great to met up for 420 one year !
Yes sir... no I'm in ontario sadly... .

Updates .

So the more I learn the more it seems I don't know what I'm really doing / on about, but it's going well all the same !

I put the plant to 12/12 on the 4th of May (May the 4th be with you...)
So it's that far into its flower cycle.
Looking for any tips to swell up and get the most from my girl.

420-magazine-mobile742569765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1241891177.jpg
420-magazine-mobile245953954.jpg

Using Full Str GT Coco Bloom A&B + CaliMagic.
Coco / perlite medium feeding every 12hrs with 1.5L of tap water.

Back
Top Bottom