Grim's First Journal, White Widow, LEDs

Biweekly update / assistance needed! Looking at you PW, KingJoe I'm sure you've got some insight!

Background info-
I haven't been flushing the coco during the veg / early flower, but I decided to give it a flush after some nute burn intensified. I think I softened up a little on the nutes afterwards and got a little calcium def. Looking for pointers if I'm in the right direction, I fed her with water + cal / mg the first day the spots got worse and then today fed with full Str A&B & a little over full Str cal/mg (7ml A&B / 3ml Cal/mg in 2L water - Ph 6.5) Runoff is 6.3-

Humidity is down to around 45% Lights on & 60% lights off, Temp sits between 18-25c.

Questions are;
Is it cal def?
Is A&B & Cal/Mg enough? If it's worth spending the extra $50 on flower boosters Ill look into it, if it's not too late to worry.

Thanks for reading!
420-magazine-mobile1398321871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile514060463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1133056465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile802011982.jpg

I love staring at these lower buds, I call them "The Three Sisters"

420-magazine-mobile156759709.jpg

A freebie that'll defiantly look into getting more of, another WW, this one is an Auto by Seedsman.

I planned to start training her young, then one day the heavy wind blow her over so the date was set for me! She's only 38 days from pokin dirt.

420-magazine-mobile313613452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile717494156.jpg

She's been tied down every few days to keep the stem horizontal and circular and tonight I super cropped her about 5in from the top. Will take some update shots tomorrow when she's back out in the sun .

✌️

Thanks PW, been waiting for you ..
420-magazine-mobile960596170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1429719674.jpg

Some of the leaves I pulled off last night. The spots are appearing on other leaves all around the top / mid of the canopy. Will take some fresh photos tonight, she's swelled a bit the last few days .

I got a bottle of "Ozzie Tonic" to go along with my GT Coco A&B / Calmagi. It's organic and got pretty good reviews.

As far as a final flush, I'm planning on giving it just plain water for the last 2-3 days. Last night I started to lessen the amount of A&B she's getting and will continue to lessen it until about 7 days from harvest, from there it'll be ozzie tonic till the last 2 days.

Any thoughts...?

Okay damnnn... I'll inspect for mites.. I spend a fair bit of time with her each night.. probably getting destroyed while the lights are off tho I guess.. .. it's got about 2 weeks to go, will it effect my harvest?

Okay damnnn... I'll inspect for mites.. I spend a fair bit of time with her each night.. probably getting destroyed while the lights are off tho I guess.. .. it's got about 2 weeks to go, will it effect my harvest?

Invest in neem oil or silica for pest protection ..

Thanks guys, I use neither Silica or Neem . but defiantly will add silica in future, starting to suss it out a bit more I think, the silica is good for Ph control as well yeah?
I can get neem pretty easy, but not till tomorrow. Hope the big girl holds out till then!
Also, any suggestions on the final flush plans?

Thanks guys, I use neither Silica or Neem . but defiantly will add silica in future, starting to suss it out a bit more I think, the silica is good for Ph control as well yeah?
I can get neem pretty easy, but not till tomorrow. Hope the big girl holds out till then!

Make sure it's silica blast
420-magazine-mobile926835612.jpg

Not the silica that's in beef jerky bags lol .

Yes I believe so but careful because it has bit of nitro in it so watch grow nutes strength careful on how much you put in bud follow bottle more or less.

Oh and mix your silica first before anything else ..

Couldnt you guys have just said "yep, bit of a calcium issue grim no need to worry".. ..
now I'm reading how mites lay millions of eggs and hatch quick and destroy crops over night and shit.. haha.. ohh man.. 9hrs and I'm goin in there with the vacuum cleaner

Couldnt you guys have just said "yep, bit of a calcium issue grim no need to worry".. ..
now I'm reading how mites lay millions of eggs and hatch quick and destroy crops over night and shit.. haha.. ohh man.. 9hrs and I'm goin in there with the vacuum cleaner

Haha hopefully whatever It is you get it under control

Interesting, my girls are WW as well and just about the same age at 52 days from "pokin dirt'.

Compared to that Auto WW? She's a rocket man.. not sure what I did . I added a bunch of Dolomite lime to the coco & perlite which I don't normally do.. my mate has her twin sister and it's only half the size of mine. I deprive her of proper sleep by putting her in front of me on the table to watch TV between being outdoors and in the flower tent at night... even changed the CFL tubes on the ceiling to a warmer white she'd like .

Day 40 from seed (40/85)
420-magazine-mobile519485377.jpg

Okay did a bit over an hour searching my white widow.. no signs of mites / webbing or any bugs and slugs / eggs.. did find a couple of nanners I didn't notice before tho .

Played with a few of the filters on my phone and got some photos ✌️
About 10 days left .

420-magazine-mobile1879669698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121779644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1532456938.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1481848875.jpg

Cheers penny! Not to other areas of the plant, but the effected leaves are dying off pretty quick.. is it possible it's just the end of life process? I've been lessening my nutes. But I've also been taking a plant in and out of that tent that also goes outside and I think it's getting mite issues during the day.. tonight I couldn't find anything in the tent, but the little Auto I throw in there I pulled a mite off during its time in front of the TV with me. What's your final watering process penny? For plants in coco. Tossing up how to dry and cure this one as well.. some interesting things in DrZiggys slow cure thread.

Back
Top Bottom