Grim's First Journal, White Widow, LEDs

Every night I wait.. wait for the lights... haha.. anybody else waiting in anticipation by the flower tents just before lights on!?

420-magazine-mobile594422794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2043505846.jpg
Yup and I don't think it will ever change its my bond time. study them girls. . .

Little update for the journal ✌️

Has been raining a bit the last few days, dry for weeks now getting soaked.. Having problems with humidity, will hopefully have it sorted by tomorrow night.

420-magazine-mobile1530433002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile61175012.jpg

Canopy is 60cmx60cm, 50cm total hight.

Little update for the journal ✌️

Has been raining a bit the last few days, dry for weeks now getting soaked.. Having problems with humidity, will hopefully have it sorted by tomorrow night.

420-magazine-mobile1530433002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile61175012.jpg

Canopy is 60cmx60cm, 50cm total hight.
Try exhausted fan and run dehumidifier in the room.? Programmable temp set!. . .

Whats up dude! Nice plant you have got there!!
For how long did you veg them? They look as developed as a special queen #1 i have been growing... i think i have at least 6 weeks to go with mine, we might be harvesting them around the same date.
Im gonna follow your journal, looking forward to see your yield ..

Whats up dude! Nice plant you have got there!!
For how long did you veg them? They look as developed as a special queen #1 i have been growing... i think i have at least 6 weeks to go with mine, we might be harvesting them around the same date.
Im gonna follow your journal, looking forward to see your yield ..

Thanks BRdoc! I'll check out your grow and follow along!
I vegged her for about 8 weeks (from sprout) under lowish watts. Always good to be growing at the same pace as another! Which seedbank did you buy from? I'm in Aus, where are you on the globe?

Try exhausted fan and run dehumidifier in the room.? Programmable temp set!. . .

Thanks man, I really do need to get myself an exhaust fan, it's all passive at the moment..
I've been looking online and found these tubs from the local hardware that are designed to lower humidity and prevent mildew and mold, do you think it would be enough for a tent? They are suppose to last for 45days. Gonna get a few and put them in the corners of the tent.. fingers crossed it's not too late.. would have been around 90% yesterday, would be close to the same right now .

Thanks man, I really do need to get myself an exhaust fan, it's all passive at the moment..
I've been looking online and found these tubs from the local hardware that are designed to lower humidity and prevent mildew and mold, do you think it would be enough for a tent? They are suppose to last for 45days. Gonna get a few and put them in the corners of the tent.. fingers crossed it's not too late.. would have been around 90% yesterday, would be close to the same right now .
Tubs?

420-magazine-mobile702059263.jpg

Picked up a few of these, got one in the tent at the moment, will see if it has lowered the RH in a few hours when the lights come on
Following curious. Keep me posted please

Haha, yeah he defiantly gives me a fright early morning, still waking up and he's sitting behind the the bottle I grab.. getting use to the proximity..
The -RH tub is designed for a bathroom, so it should be put to max efficiency in the tent. It was $4.50, I really hope it's all I need to bring down the RH by ~20%.. will let you know!

Looking good buddy av subbed in abit late but coming for the rest of the ride am about 6-8weeks off too .fuck that octoeyed furry legged cocksucker I'm petrified of English spiders never mind that beast .

Looking good buddy av subbed in abit late but coming for the rest of the ride am about 6-8weeks off too .fuck that octoeyed furry legged cocksucker I'm petrified of English spiders never mind that beast .

Welcome to the bud show Robbo . have you got a running journal for your girls? What strain are they?

Thanks BRdoc! I'll check out your grow and follow along!
I vegged her for about 8 weeks (from sprout) under lowish watts. Always good to be growing at the same pace as another! Which seedbank did you buy from? I'm in Aus, where are you on the globe?

Whats up! I am from brazil, south american . .
I got them from bonza seeds, an australian seedbank i think, but the breeder is royal queen seeds...
Those beans were quite cheap actually, since its my first attempt to grow in a "large scale"(I have a pc grow and had some small harvests, not worth time and money), i did not want to waste a valuable seed...
Next time i will grow a pineapple chunk from barneys farm, i may create a journal for that one.
Its quite hard to get good seeds here, feds are always jailing people for importing them, therefore I must also take some clones next time since i have no intentions to get myself a room at greybar hotel hahahaha

Thats a pic of my little girl, it was taken something like a week agp

420-magazine-mobile1409560022.jpg

420-magazine-mobile40606935.jpg

We're finding the Pineapple Chunk touchy in veg but great in flower. Very sticky and gooey buds.

Hello mate!

Yeah, i read good things about that strain on the internet, looking forward to grow it... have you got any advices for me regarding P.chunk?
Im sorry but english is not my mother tongue and some expressions i really don't understand... what do you mean when you say touchy? Not very good? .

Thanks PW, I've got a few from Barneys Farm I want to get going at least 1 of them soon, might wait until I've got my mother tent set up first, at the moment I'm still tinkering everything in my room

Back
Top Bottom