GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Yeah... It was funny, Nic was saying in his journal how it came with hair. So I get mine, look all over it, no hair.. Look at stash case, I thought had little cracks on it, looks like dude had a shave over top of case... Gotta love stoners...

:rofl:
Classic! I hate other peoples hair! I'd be scrubbing that in metho right now...
:rofl:

If it was on pen id be a little put off, but that's wrapped in plastic.. Makes it less off putting being outside of a little stash case (rubber thing, looks like it's been added to pen case) and funny that it also happened to somebody else... had of been food though I may have thrown it..

Definitely a new one on me. Strange! Hairy deliveries! Poor bugger might be going bald and doesn't realise... or he's just a grot!

Pic of the pen...

image37195.jpg

That's pretty sweet. How much it set ya back?

Couple months of stress.. Part of prize package.. I'll photo everything once it all arrives.. I've got that and the 1200w Mars so far..

Ahh thought it might be. Sweet!

Do you think 1.2 EC is low? I'm at .84 and not planning to go any higher.

It was s mixture of everything.. The topper was 30+ ounces from an indoor bush at 1.2 ec.. I don't know lights or medium but that girl would have been eating all day everyday..

.. I don't know lights or medium but that girl would have been eating all day everyday..

Blood Meal, Bone Meal, or just save your time and feed it your worst enemy. :morenutes:

I think I got some feral cats living here, can't tell.. Just a few cats on my side porch, stare at me when I leave or come home.. Heard a couple of fights under house also.. Edited: maybe racist joke, not sure, better delete just in case, I'm not racist, I think everybodies funny but you never know now days...

It's a girl,haha:goodjob:She looks good,i like her leaves.:volcano-smiley:
Morning 13 of 12/12... Had a little more stretch last two days, which is nice.. Plants are really healthy and seemed to have transitioned into flowering without any stress at all.. I'm waiting to clean them up, I'll do it day 21-24 which ever isn't on a weekend.. I think you'll see some change, otherwise sorry for a repeat update, lol...
Bubba kush

image37186.jpg

image37185.jpg

image37187.jpg

Sour Diesel

image37189.jpg

Sorry about photo, forgot flash but not taking again. I think it can be made out, lol

image37188.jpg

image37190.jpg

Heirloom, feeding seeds and seedlings willow water, quicken or help with root development?

Hey Grizz, hope all is well. Saw your new hairless pen, very nice, I've had my interest in those piqued lately, might be worth importing a few, I'm thinking box mods though, also, I don't know about seeds and seedlings, but willow water works a treat with clones, I got 10 from 10 on my first ever try.

It's always something I've wondered about, never tried it though, don't know if itd be beneificial or pointless... It's great stuff..those pens are alright for concentrates, I'm not sure a pens been made for dry flowers..well there's ones made but they don't really adequately vaporise herb...

I'm thinking that because oil or other concentrates are still uncommon here, if you make one available, supplying the appliance to use it would make sense, just a thought.

As far as dry herb goes, if you're using the correct cartomiser and have adequate power, I think 60Watts +, it should work just fine.

I'm not sure a pens been made for dry flowers..well there's ones made but they don't really adequately vaporise herb...

My wife uses 2 different portable Vapes for dried herb. A G-Pro and a Titan 2. You can find one for as little as $24 US. They don't make billowing clouds of vapor, but about 5 drags will get you sufficiently high.

This pen gives massive clouds, looked like dude was smoking a cigarette, but only for concentrates.... I think if I was getting one for vaporising flowers it'd be a portable, like a mighty.. this looks perfect for what it does, I just gotta make the product, lol

Back
Top Bottom