GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Or just the pheno or a poor plant.. There are runts to come out of seeds.. Look how many different strains can come from the same lineage.. Maybe you got that 5% seed, other 95% being uniformed..

I grew 2, have 2 left. But all 4 plants of that grow were poor (other 2 were white cheese). I blame the poor outcome on the grower in this case. In another forum a guy grew 5 of the CC autos and they all looked identical, so there should be some sort of stability. Mine were identically shitty :rofl: Maybe someday I'll try the other 2 but I have a lot of seeds ahead of them.

Ebc46... Holy shit.... 20 minutes and tumors were gone in animals, human trails now.. Berry only found on trees in Queensland.. Sounds even better than bloodroot...

Just had some chicken breast in oven on a strainer, roasting pans were in sink, plastic handle on strainer, didn't melt but I can smell it in oven, chicken halfway done.. It's Inedible isn't it? Damn I'm hungry...

I have to eat it, got nothing else here and I'm not going out.. Can't smell it on the chicken... Man I've smoked cones with those plastic lighters burning, lol...

Call of the Olympics.. Tamsyn Lewis commentating, Aussie girl finishes last in semi, tamsyn ' that's a great race for her at the Olympics, she just has to go home now and work on her speed'

Hey you two, on topic warning for you both... :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Blimburn version should be pretty spot on the original using Princess x C88 :thumb: G13 labs i think have taken their own spin to it and is listed as Jack Herer x Haze so not sure how good mine will be, was just a random pick and may not even be flowered out yet depending on space :rofl:
I heard the female seeds version was supposed to be everything the brothers cut is but with a faster flowering time. Some one is running one now.... can't remember who it is but I'll figure it out and let u know in case u r interested

So it seems Martial Law already has arrived.

Grow your apocalypse stash gentlemen, the time for world depopulation is now.

If it's coming from Vladimir.... listen... Now put on sepulture chaos a.d...

Thanks Smeagol... I want to lol but I'll welcome and then say, smeagol, lol..

Quick Veneno photo.. Morning day 20 99% certain 1% saying morning day 21....

image37361.jpg

image37362.jpg

image37363.jpg

Back
Top Bottom