GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Mate, I'm not going to jump on the thread this month, stresses the shit outta me.... Your plant aside, take that out, there's still a couple of absolute beast of perfection there... Cola monster last I saw didn't have a vote, 11 for 2 and half ounces & none for pounds. Not only pounds man but a freaking thing of beauty.. I really feel like it's kiddy bullshit and I'll either leave or not step foot in to that part of the site.. Firstly can't believe the new hells roarin is in again, fourth month? and then it's voting.. JAN!!

Looking forward to your next photo update black thumbs.. Thanks mate... G13 beasts, that scares me, lol. My LEDs should keep her in control or at least my watering skills will :rofl:

Excuse the hijack, but guess who got beans in the mail today...
This guy, that's who! Watch this space, I've gotta pull my finger out and punch one out before the heat gets too extreme. Won't say the "A" word again, lol, but I'll probably see what they're like anyways

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No such thing as a hijack in here Austin..., awesome bro... What you got, which autos? Autos have got a time and place man, some can do really well with them.. The time and place just doesn't happen to be in my grow room at the moment, lol.fool me once, shame on you, twice, well we need years between for me to shame myself, lol...

Don't worry photos I'll loan her out to ya for next month's comp:rofl::rofl::rofl:
20160704_210455.jpg

Just these comps Rodgers.. Have you planted beans yet?

Dirt, I want to see that dried, then rolled into a paper, lol...

thats on par with whats winning if not better even got a bit of colour

Not even a weeks worth of smoke on that . The effort that goes in outlays the product . The comp is like funniest home videos . Where the winning videos are like wtf who voted for that

Sent from balls deep in buds

ay fellas if i said the word " ridiculous " i bet you all know exactly what im talking about and im even going to add a fucking too the front end cause this is puuuure bullshit and noooo respect to some really really really good good good plants grown by REAL growers, you know what im talking about brother grizz i cant fucking handle it ayyy i ammm ouuuut,rigged bullshit obviously means nothing to these fuckwits

If i know what you are on about, i think i do, the main reason i wont enter ;) over the bullshit in there, you know how i feel :rofl:

Happy with them all at the moment 777... How's your girls? Pic please... You got life force yet? Organic blooms instantly gave me noticeable results...

Back
Top Bottom