GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

That's a pisser 777.. All the winners on that show are the shit ones :rofl::rofl: I never understood that :rofl::rofl: classic

weve got some real real good plants this month and the fact that that tiny monstrosity is leading over the likes of cola and the rest is rure ridicule something needs to be done ,i doubt it will win but who are these 11 , seriously HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE THINK THAT IS THE BEST LMFAO they dont but they v anyway ill tell yas if your my best mate and you grow that i will tell you its shit to HELP you get to where people like cola and co are at ,thats how you help someone a friend you bite the bullet and tell them about thier shit

That's so true . Being a real friend you have to be honest even if you crush there ego for a day or two

Sent from balls deep in buds

Just these comps Rodgers.. Have you planted beans yet?

Been got planted yesterday. Doing 18/6 light schedule. Had about 2-2.5 cm tap root growing out of it. Hopefully it'll sprout in a few days. I'll start my journal when it starts to sprout.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Happy with them all at the moment 777... How's your girls? Pic please... You got life force yet? Organic blooms instantly gave me noticeable results...

Il use life force next . Been reading all there products on there web site . Il use the rest of the gh 3 pack and worm pee and top dress with ewc and Gogo juice . Running coco ewc compost and potting mix only use the potting mix in the one gal pot starters now in there 26l finishing pots

Not even a weeks worth of smoke on that . The effort that goes in outlays the product . The comp is like funniest home videos . Where the winning videos are like wtf who voted for that

that makes the whole forum look that way too ,must be stopped just fukn get rid of it ay

420-magazine-mobile124300050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2126670383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1738083036.jpg

Looking good mate.. Nice size those pots aren't they. Good to have handles... Reps mate..

No such thing as a hijack in here Austin..., awesome bro... What you got, which autos? Autos have got a time and place man, some can do really well with them.. The time and place just doesn't happen to be in my grow room at the moment, lol.fool me once, shame on you, twice, well we need years between for me to shame myself, lol...

Thanks bud, have Royal Queen Bubble Kush. I've checked out a few on 420 who seem to do alright with them, and I'll have a go at failing anything at least once lol. No shame for trying and failing right? I can even handle the " told you so"s hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheers boys topped and lst one . There's not a lot of room . Only room too scrog one . Plus with work and the preggo wife and kids I need Minimal attendance to these girls

Repeat from today...

Thought I'd throw a couple of shots up..
Tent.. Another couple weeks and the veg girls won't be moved until ready for flower, just working on getting the flower tent full instead of wasting power...
image37373.jpg

Lights are gen2 programable spectrum, allows for sunup and sunset. Has full moon and other functions.. all on a programable and also remote control operated.. 90w each... Around 9" from tops of plants... 14"-18" during stretch...
image37374.jpg

The whole reason I wanted to grow bubba again is really starting to show me why.. Led shots but look cool? Well all I got anyway :rofl:
image37375.jpg

image37376.jpg

Back
Top Bottom