GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Thought I'd throw a couple of shots up..
Tent.. Another couple weeks and the veg girls won't be moved until ready for flower, just working on getting the flower tent full instead of wasting power...
image37373.jpg

Lights are gen2 programable spectrum, allows for sunup and sunset. Has full moon and other functions.. all on a programable and also remote control operated.. 90w each... Around 9" from tops of plants... 14"-18" during stretch...
image37374.jpg

The whole reason I wanted to grow bubba again is really starting to show me why.. Led shots but look cool? Well all I got anyway :rofl:
image37375.jpg

image37376.jpg

Looking awesome mate :thumb: +reps

Just thought id quote it because i usually flip the next page every time i post in here :rofl:

We smashed Venezuela... Got Lithuania next...

I know feral, I usually always post at bottom of page, lol.. Thanks mate, appreciate it..
Dirt, one for cool, cool :rofl:
777, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.. Those four nothing... Other four I can't remember, but I got them when a dude first come onto site to sponsor (his gone now, shit cobs burn out on larger panels) and I got them for like 33% off.....Less than $900 shipped from America...I've got one fail, a switch, easy fix if your that way inclined, I'm not :rofl: need to find an appliance person that's a smoker, lol

Thinking I'll flip sour d tonight... I've got to get it done.. I'm not really excited about it at all, like I already know what's coming.

Your plants are looking good brother. I like that GPK. Didn't know she had G13 in her. I think she is going to be a showstopper. + reps

Thank photos, bubba is a good smoke, a nice night mellower...
Thanks Blaze.. Apparently from reports that's what she is basically, what comes through her the most..thanks mate

:passitleft:

I've got some Chocolopez seeds from blimburn. I've been sitting on them for about 2 years now. You think I should replace the skunk #1 or Aurora Indica with these for the next grow?

EDIT: Chocolopez --> Chocolope. Same genetics.

Mannn u got some beauties going... Can't wait to to find out how it smokes....#Salute and subbed!! I see you brought out the 60x loupe. I just recently purchased one myself and trying to figure out how much longer I have to go on this blue... Had some trouble getting focused on my phone

420-magazine-mobile627482329.jpg

420-magazine-mobile386745917.jpg

Wha do you think?

Check my Journal out
First Timer - Let's Grow!

Thought I'd throw a couple of shots up..
Tent.. Another couple weeks and the veg girls won't be moved until ready for flower, just working on getting the flower tent full instead of wasting power...
image37373.jpg

Lights are gen2 programable spectrum, allows for sunup and sunset. Has full moon and other functions.. all on a programable and also remote control operated.. 90w each... Around 9" from tops of plants... 14"-18" during stretch...
image37374.jpg

The whole reason I wanted to grow bubba again is really starting to show me why.. Led shots but look cool? Well all I got anyway :rofl:
image37375.jpg

image37376.jpg
Beautiful in there

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just woke up to my phone buzzing.. Damn 4:30 in morning, can't get back to sleep now... Redmud :passitleft: how's thing mate? Beauty is that balcony of yours mate..I love it...
Luchi, welcome man... Thanks... I'll get over to your journal. Looking all clear in photo there, couple more weeks without knowing what strain...
Heirloom, thanks for reps mate.. Just gave the same in your thread. I missed that big update the other day..looking amazing mate... Thinking of not going into your journal no more.. It a sin or something to be jealous :rofl:
Blaze, who just grew the aurora, I've been watching it, was a beautiful plant.. I thought it was you or feral.. I'll have to check my subs. I know it looked amazing... I'm going to be cracking a skunk #1 myself, seeing as though I didn't get the cheese I wanted... You could put a blindfold on and pick, lol..
Magic, topped mate then branches held into place around pot to set shape... I'll try and get pic. Nothing like what some of them do here...

Not you fault mate, lol... Was getting to that time anyway, I went to bed early and can't do the sleep straight through.. This thread wouldn't have too many notifications :rofl::rofl: must love being woken up to, "I can't decide if I should have toast with my coffee for breakfast" or other such wonders, lol....

It's a great time to be alive...and live in Oregon, lol...ah man, I love it bro. Coming along so well.. Mate id love to grow plants like that.. Have the neighbours come over and water them when away..the freedom.. No stress except from big boys pollen.. Your lucky mAte...

I like an egg with toast and coffee for breakfast.
Thank goodness my neighbors let me check their plants over for advice no hermies or males within a few blocks

Back
Top Bottom