Grnwzrds 2nd Closet Northern Lights Grow, 315W CMH In Coco

Thanks for the comment Riley, hopefully the ladies start putting on a bit more weight.
It does look like quite a few plants in there but it isnt. The space is pretty small
too. Hoping next time to fill it more again and more evenly,but i'm pretty happy.

feral,maybe a mm fatter than yesterday. haha,The sciarids are good fun. Gotta make sure there's no water around because they breed
like mad.

To be honest i dont know where they come from.

If i see a lady bug outside i might pop it in the cupboard, might sort
out a couple of them little flies.

I'm having problems outside with my aquaponics grow bed. Looked like
badgers where digging holes in it,we have a problem with rats here
and ive got a guilty looking staffy too,so who knows. I reckon the
dog got up there and went to town.

Something got in there and dug the shit out of the bluemetal anyway.

It's annoying when you put in a lot of effort and a little animal comes in and trashes everything.

Fun times hahahahaha

If anyone is watching me in my tents i look like an idiot standing in there clapping trying to kill the damn things :rofl:
Sux about the grow bed mate, i had my issues with either rats, foxes or rabbits with my outdoor girl, something was digging at her roots pretty severely, i just put a steel mesh over the base so they cant dig anymore, might be able to do something similar with your grow bed, even a bit of chicken wire would probably do the trick :thumb:

:rofl::rofl: Imagine of you clap to the Hey Macarina song in there singing along, get one of them buggers and you goooo "Hheeeeeyyyy macarinaaa!!!" Ah gosh I threw a sticky in mine, it has caught alot of bugsies, even some fine little fookers that I don't know what it is.

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Hahaha. I remember in a mates setup where the flies got out of control we
would stand in there and smoke joints for a whole day using a water squirter
to knock them out of the sky.

The actually make a sciarid specific pesticide. We used some of that at times but
where reluctant to put shit near the plants. If you stay ontop of them it's
not too bad.

Feral i was wondering about that mesh, i saw it in your pics. I thought it
might have been to tie the branches down to.

I might try and get my hands on some cuttings early and start them off under the fluro
when these babys are a few weeks off. At least get them started in the 100mm
pots. Try and make this thing more pepetual.

cheers.

Yeah im the same mate, dont really like pesticides near my plants, i used to kill bugs for a job :rofl: used many chemicals over the years, also did a bit of work with liquid chemical shipping containers, some highly toxic stuff, was my job to clean them and chemical tankers :thumb:
The mesh is probably a good point to tie down to but its only there to stop the wildlife digging ;) i will grab a pic next time i go up there, i didnt fill in the last hole, just threw the mesh over and sat a brick on top :rofl:

Haha shit, i hope you used some good PPE. Some of them chemicals are pretty scary shit.

They reckoned the pesticide doesnt get sucked up into the plant, but i don't trust that.

The only wildlife i have here is the dog. He's probably worse that most of the things
in the bush. He's an american staffy and had a phase where he chewed anything
plastic. Plastic pots and chairs where his favourite.

Could chew through the arms of the outdoor chairs pretty easily. hahaha

Haha shit, i hope you used some good PPE. Some of them chemicals are pretty scary shit.

They reckoned the pesticide doesnt get sucked up into the plant, but i don't trust that.

The only wildlife i have here is the dog. He's probably worse that most of the things
in the bush. He's an american staffy and had a phase where he chewed anything
plastic. Plastic pots and chairs where his favourite.

Could chew through the arms of the outdoor chairs pretty easily. hahaha

yeah man, i dont miss the 40c+ days in overalls, elbow length rubber gloves, mask, hat and glasses :rofl: got better towards the end with all the chemicals but shit when i started it was bad, just got rid of all the chlordane and heptachlor and they had moved onto Chlorpyrifos which you could smell coming down the street 5 days later, shit broke down in about the same amount of time too in sunlight :rofl: before i left we were using bifenthrin which is a lot safer, wouldnt kill a plant but dont recommend consuming any fruits from the plant for at least 6 months after applying, the whole "it wont hurt your plants" thing is basically what we were taught while doing the job, its kinda a misdirection it wont hurt your plants but you cant consume the fruit :rofl:

God man, i havent even heard of half of them names.lol. Worst thing ive probably been near
is Caustic, and different acids and degreasers. we had one called JB1. It did it's job,but
it was pretty potent. Saw guys washing their hands in it,fuck that. Breathe it in and your gone.
Really concentrated shit too.

Anyway got some new pics of the girls. Theyre pumping up pretty nice. ;)

IMG_34638.JPG

IMG_346410.JPG

IMG_346512.JPG

IMG_346614.JPG

Hoping to get some cuttings in a week or two and start a bit more of a pepetual
setup. See how we go.

Thanks for looking :Namaste:

Thankyou ditch. They seem happy enough. Cant wait for them to come through,
i really need some decent pain relief. The girls smell terrific.

Back
Top Bottom