Grow Journal Blue Dream

I just want good yield this time around. I've heard of plants especially blue dream stretching to be twice the height not sure what I can do better

You got a good start on a good yield. If you are sure you are going to run out of headroom I would think about super cropping them now. Then you could do it again later if things really get out of hand.

Maybe it's my inexperience but last time my plants hardly stretched so I'll wait it out, my light is on a pulley system I can always raise it another foot or two if need be

Is it me or is it weird that when I go into my grow room after a long period a time it smells fruity in here? Am I going crazy I doubt the smell is coming from anywhere else in the house

Is this a herm??
420-magazine-mobile1963326679.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1100876463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile349679376.jpg

Best I can tell from picture I would say not. If you got a couple more feet of head room you should be good.

420-magazine-mobile1389571138.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1622218416.jpg

The growth has not changed as of yet but I've been keeping s close eye on it I've managed to isolate it as it's just on one branch but I tagged it so I can see what happen in the next couple days

Keep a real good eye on it. I don't want to be a downer but am starting to lean other way. It is looking like there pie shaped pieces which make that up. I am far from an expert at all. Need some of the growers here with more exp to chime in. If you could PM Pennywise and get his advice, he is a great guy.

Keep a real good eye on it. I don't want to be a downer but am starting to lean other way. It is looking like there pie shaped pieces which make that up. I am far from an expert at all. Need some of the growers here with more exp to chime in. If you could PM Pennywise and get his advice, he is a great guy.

How would I go out messaging pennywise? Yea it wouldn't be my first time so I know more or less what they look like if just be sad to see it go and really what I did wrong I though fir sure these two were female seeds

Heres a picture of a male that I culled out of my current grow at about day 70 or so from seed.

Your not in the danger zone yet. Wait a few days, if it resembles this then shoot it.
MG_98002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom