Grow Journal,MOTAvation's

i see u have string on ur stems why is this?

looks like hes tying her down to maximize space? I did that once by setting a bowl into the middle. and it really stressed the plant, so i wont do that again. tying is probably a better idea for that. she looks great.:clap:

i had a plant once that had all of its leaves turn yellow and crispy and fall off till all that was left was the leaves on the buds. and i got a small yield. I have no clue what caused it. probably just neglect on my part.

looks like hes tying her down to maximize space? I did that once by setting a bowl into the middle. and it really stressed the plant, so i wont do that again. tying is probably a better idea for that. she looks great.:clap:

He is using LST so more of the bud sites develop

have you transplanted at any point?

Yes i transplanted couple days ago.I also found some roots growing out on the bottom of the pot so i added some dirt on the bottom.

Looking very nice my friend... Keep up the great work!

Thank you,shes starting to fill up nicely.

i see u have string on ur stems why is this?

I started with lst but as she grew she pulled the string out of the tape i had taped to the pot, I just tied her down on some holes i drilled.

Oh i see so more light hits the lower ones?

Yes i have some pics to show you what this does to the lower branches,more buds.

I have a lil update of what i have going on in my flower box.

First up are my two StrawberryCough clones, not sure how old they are but theyll be filling in nicely just transplanted into new medium.

new1s_007.JPG

Top View

new1s_006.JPG

The other girl

new1s_004.JPG

new1s_005.JPG

This clone from StrawberryCough has been flowering for 3 days

new1s_002.JPG

new1s_001.JPG

And heres she is, BlueMystic

This picture shows how the lower branches streched out

Bud shot

Once the roots grow into the new nutrient rich medium, you will notice an improvement in the yellowing of the bottom leaves. What is shown in the images is a N deficiency.

She only had like 3in all round of new medium and i think i might of damaged some roots on her too.Another thing that happend is some roots grew out of the pot so i put a tray under her with new medium as well for them to grow.Im kinda worried about the yellowing its moving up the stem pretty quick taking leaves. I Ordered some fertz but it takes about 4 to 5 days even more to get'em and i think shes not gonna make it.

My next grow will be better than my last grows...I hope, Currently i have 2 plants growing 18/6 wich are some seeds my friend gave me Hashberry, Mandala seeds and Ice, Nirvana Ill probly do a new journal for these 2 they poped out today.

that would be such a shame because that Blue Mystic looks so good. You really did a nice job on her.

I had a similar problem, yellowing that was climbing pretty fast. It turned out that I needed to transplant as my container was too small. This will choke out your plant causing it to die from the bottom up. This is happening once again to me right now as I have needed to transplant for a couple days. I'm gonna transplant today. I think you need a new pot to plant her in, almost twice the size of what you have now.

^ I dont think its that, i think its nitrogen defiencency because i added some blood from my last meal and it semed to help it out for a couple days.

I thought it was time for an up to date.Today i got home from work(tired as hell) only to find my girls cat in my box and 2 plants chewed up, it was one of the flowering clones and my other clone that veg'd for a couple weeks. Danm i was pissed at that fucking kitty didnt want hit her or anything, then my girls keeps her "kitty" away from me(if you know what i mean), So i decided to punishe her and put her in the cage for 15 min with my plants in there with her, maybe she will learn not to eat/kill my plants anymore.Anyway the BlueMystic is holding in there, leaves are slowly turning yellow again. Lucky for me my nutes come in tomorrow.As for the surviving Flowering clone doing very well.

BlueMystic not sure how old she is.

A_night_out_028.JPG

Lower buds standing tall

A_night_out_029.JPG

StrawberryCough Clone top view

A_night_out_031.JPG

Eclipse shot

A_night_out_032.JPG

I like this picture because it kinda looks like a Rainforest, Trees on the left and a Waterfall on the right.

A_night_out_030.JPG

I have a question for you guys, I just picked up Grow Big from Fox Farms its 6-4-4, how should i introduce it to my plant? :hmmmm: I wana feed her for her yellowing leaves. Hopefully i wont have the yellowing problem for my next girls wich are currently 17 days old,Strains are Hashberry from Mandala and Ice from Nirvana.

Things are coming along nicely. +10 reps for determination and application.

Thank you

Looking good
Man oh man, cats love weed plants. Don't let them anywhere near your babies, they will chew the leafs until nothing is left!

Im kinda use to them chewing up my plants, happend so many times,Freaking cats(3 of them)

Damn cats...
That big plant is starting to bud up real nice. Looks like 30-35 days to me. Is there much trichrome production lately?

Shes actually 29 days old, I went back on my journal to find out exactly how old she was. The resin production is nice all the one finger leaves on the buds are half way full, more to come.

So I was almost right on with the guess huh...About the grow big, I would put 1/4 solution and give it with your regular nutes. Maybe bump the others down as well. My leaves are yellowing like crazy, but I can tell its from N. Since I am harvesting in 26 days is there any reason to give my plant some Grow Big now?

Im not really sure about you adding GrowBig,Maybe someone who knows will post later on today.But what i did before reading your post i got a little drinking bottle i think their 500mL and added half of the cap from the bottle with GrowBig nothing else, shook the bottle and fed my plant,still waiting to see how she reacts to it.

I heard that once the first red hair appears you should start to flush? Anyone heard of this before.

Back
Top Bottom