Grow sites, the awkwardness?

Im getting right to it with pics. Have anyone seen or know why these grow sites are growing out of wack? Tryd to get my camera as clear as I could but there twisting and dont look like they open.

IMG_0173_1_1.JPG
IMG_0172_1_1.JPG
IMG_0171_1_2.JPG
IMG_0170_1_.JPG

slight mutations are very common. PH nute overdose, tempratures, many things can cause this to happen if your not totally dialed in...i wouldnt worry about the symptom too much, but look for the cause.

im not seeing any def signs, but i do see some upturned leaves that could indicate a bit of heat stress. if they are growing well otherwise and it is heat i would ignore it as a little bit of heat damage is far outweighed by the benefits of strong light.

but still, check your all dialed in. soild not too wet, PH 6.3 or there abouts. and dont over react whatever you do, if you think you have an issue like a def at any time, respond in tiny increments.

I have to google that virus. Do you know if its from a high or low PH? Ive jus tread that it could spread to other plants :thedoubletake:

And what about a sulfur def? it looks as if that may be the problem

Its from tobacco. Its a very common plant virus that is usually found on tobacco and it often survives on dried and cured tobaccco (aka cigs). It is know to infect some strains of weed.

Google "tobacco mosaic virus" or "tobacco mosaic virus cannabis"

I have little twisted leaves here and there all the time. I dont let it get me down. Its all about the overall health of your plant. One gimpy looking leaf dont mean nuttin.

Back
Top Bottom