Growing Cannabis 101: Dean West Quest To A Successful Sativa Harvest

So here’s a small update . All 4 plants were harvested and bud washed . I harvested 2 small ones one in a 3 gal fabric pot one clone thrown into flower in a 2 gal plastic pot . Thoes 2 are dried and starting cure sitting at 68% rh in the jars 15 degrees Celsius.
Now I couldn’t wait to try this so this morning for my morning smoke I busted up a bud of asd1 from the 3 gal and when you pinch the bud in compresses then when you realease she returns to original form . Not bad . So busting it up was still a tad moist for me . Once it’s done curing I’ll bring it down to 58% rh ( it’s where I like to smoke it at)
But busting up a small bud
^^^^
16E7F5AA-B60F-4899-B0C8-D9C4778E4885.png

I am pretty pleased overall she’s 70 or 80 % sativa but she has a real strong punch. I just smoked 1 bong 1 lung full and at first it’s smooth as air , no cough what so ever. That’s a plus :thumb: it’s like immediately energizing , but calming at the same time super nice daytime high but it’s a little bit strong for me to consistently smoke it throughout the day I can see myself having an afternoon nap with my kids lol
So overall pretty nice so far but the real test will be in a month when everything has had time to cure more but I am super happy with the results so far I will have to take trichome pics once everything is done

The 2 gal clone sent into flower I took too much of the lower growth off so I think I lost a bit on thay but she may be a quarter ounce of failure
I bought some soilless medium to try my hand at hydroponic soiless growing just to mess around with . When I first started growing I bough a whole line of Dutch style nutrients , been wanting to do a solo cup challenge and supersoil is not the way to go.

now asd 1 and asd2 are currently hanging in my dry tent at 60% rh and 17 degrees celcius.
Checking them daily. :yahoo:
Have a great day everyone and be safe

Back
Top Bottom