Growing Cannabis 101: Dean West’s Indoor, Multi Room Tent, Multi Strain, QB, Organic Micro Grow

@DeanWest89 you alive buddy ?
Hey @Kingjoe83 alive and well, been back at work lately and have been struggling with the new schedule since I’ve been home for so long. I have been tending to the garden religiously and have taken pics , I’m just been overwhelmed with everything I haven’t been able to put the time aside to do my grow journal.
mans honestly with my half burple tent , I don’t think anyone cares to see burple pics on a journal . So when I do get a new light for my grow tent I will be more then happy to take pics and be happy with what they look like , I just don’t have the space to set up a picture spot atm nor do I really have the time to set it up do all my pics put the plants back allaway then take all the lights downI used for the pics so my kids don’t mess with them .plus my son likes to mess with everything so it’s a major accident waiting to happen.
Here are some current pics , white og ,(2gal) OGKZ, bubbas gift - week 5 flower
Blue dream and northern lights ( 2 gal pots) week 3 flower
B9E48CF6-24AF-4049-B18B-1AC07F4891E2.jpeg
D85DCD86-EF40-458F-999B-38B3FB8D7B00.jpeg
3DFA954B-4A5A-424D-BFA4-D2E7E20AC54C.jpeg

So this is the flower tent as of 2 nights ago .
I really appreciate you checking in on my @Kingjoe83 , it really means a lot to me brother . How are you doiig

@DeanWest89

Dude those girls looks awesome which girl is the middle pot ? She is stacking nicely man.

Any aromas have you gave a finger runb on stems ?

I am busy drama at work like crazy . . Home life stuff too. Never apologize for living dude. We all get it here .

Good to see a post man we do need to chill man bare with me please J

Keep Yoru head up be in touch soon man that platinum garlic by in house genetics soon as it's rooted I drop it off to ya and a white og too or white widow

Girls are looking great Dean!! Well done bud! :popcorn: :thumb:
Thanks brotherman stank , I really appreciate the positive encouragement. Things have been problem free since my last posting :morenutes:

Looking good Dean, yes we’ve missed you bro
Hey brother thanks penny, I honestly don’t know why I haven’t been atleast checking in on here even if I’m not posting , it’s still nice just to interact with my growmies.
I missed you guys and the positive feedback .

@DeanWest89

Dude those girls looks awesome which girl is the middle pot ? She is stacking nicely man.

Any aromas have you gave a finger runb on stems ?

I am busy drama at work like crazy . . Home life stuff too. Never apologize for living dude. We all get it here .

Good to see a post man we do need to chill man bare with me please J

Keep Yoru head up be in touch soon man that platinum garlic by in house genetics soon as it's rooted I drop it off to ya and a white og too or white widow
brother joe , that big stacked plant in the center is the OGKZ in a 2 gal fabric pot , it is by far the biggest of the bunch I do have clones of it , so if the quality is up to par I will run a 6 2 gal pots of it in my 2x4 fill the space in a matter of weeks vs months and get a great yeild with short veg tunes.
Left to right

white og , OGKZ , ( bubbas gift behind ogkz), northern lights , blue dream in the back
But we do need to get together my friend, honestly joe I can’t wait for the platinum garlic , I’d like to have another oheno or the white og , or a new strain white widow just let my know brotherman . Hope to see you soon man , defiantly need to chill for a night and get looped :passitleft:

Hey so this was going into a perpetual grow but something changed and I was forced to remove the flower tent . So I would like this grow to get get tossed or closed I’ve almost got my other space set up to do veg and flower , just having a hard time dialing in the enviorment atm So once I get things on point and I’m happy with it I will be starting a new journal
I am starting a new job Monday back in the trade I started working in when I was 17 , so some big changes to come , I will be home at a decent time every night so I will be able to dedicate some more time to this then I have been able to . Anyway hope all is well , thank you all for your help it is much appreciated love you all

Back
Top Bottom