DC's First Indoor Multi-Strain

Good catch by Dynamo on the nanners... this is why pics are always good. Somebody sees things others may not. Well done Dynamo!

Absolutely I was literally just showing my girlfriend the picture and explaining how a guy on the forum scoped what I just explained to her was a "nanners" by seeing the tiny little bannnan in that pic.. Needless to say we just finished a blunt....:passitleft:

Good looking out @dynamo1 !

TO1 has been in the dark for 24hrs and will remain in timeout until I get home from work tonight.

I snuck into the tent this morning while having my coffee and inspected TO2. I found only two nanners but she is pushing quite a few fresh pistils so I don't want her to start making babies if some pollen got out. Under the scope there is plenty of cloudy and a few Amber's here and there. We are looking for an uplifting euphoric high anyway and with the strain being mostly indica it will hopefully help give a little pep to her high. It'll be a game time decision tonight after trimming TO1, I'm going to be very busy at work this week so it's either tonight or next weekend no in between!

I found purple trichomes as well! This strain is really turning out to be vibrant colour wise.

145C29A0-84F1-4B83-A4F2-8FAE39DA2681.png
070FAAD9-0154-479D-BAA8-22DF10446C37.jpeg
CDBB8C45-D24F-44E2-BF93-C7F8BA205154.jpeg
8C5444F1-210E-4320-BAA1-454F93F1774D.jpeg
E77C513E-2955-44F9-9AB8-18D73FB99679.jpeg

Hey good morning Mr.S! :passitleft:

good morning to you @DeeCee112 I was going to go into work today as well... I said Nope!

purple trichomes? That’s really bad! That means you need to harvest your plant right away! Just kidding! It happens sometimes. :bravo:

Wish I had an option! I was 6 beers and a couple joints in last night when they called me. Big issue on startup of a system at the plant I'm gonna be living here for the next 48 to 96 hours :rip::rip::rip:

Take it soon then! It's tough to get a euphoric high from an indica-leaning hybrid.

Our friend couple is coming over tonight (my friend and my gfs friend we hooked up) so with extra help tonight will be the night.

Hopefully I can keep my 3x3 tents humidity at 50 to 60 RH Instead of 30 to 40 while working 14 hr shifts this week so they don't dry out too quick!! I didn't have time to clean out my garage fridge so Blue Dream will be test driving the fridge dry down the road.

Our friend couple is coming over tonight (my friend and my gfs friend we hooked up) so with extra help tonight will be the night.

Hopefully I can keep my 3x3 tents humidity at 50 to 60 RH Instead of 30 to 40 while working 14 hr shifts this week so they don't dry out too quick!! I didn't have time to clean out my garage fridge so Blue Dream will be test driving the fridge dry down the road.
Try if it does dry out quick to put into big zip lock air tight baggie then into air tight jar or bucket . Put hydrometer in baggie check every few hrs burp it for 30-1 then seal again see where it builds up this might help get you from 4 days @40% to 7-14 days if you stay on top of burping for. See what I am going at though right just careful you don't forget if Rh is above 70% try to keep in 70f to 66f room dark too helps they say so I just follow It the best I can .

Sorry what I will be doing this time is 3 days hang upside down in room with humidifier that I can only get it to 40% 8x8 x9 room.

Then I'll trim and into zip lock baggie with hydrometer burping it down slowly over the course of a week or so then it can get sealed for cure two weeks min . The. Enjoy is what I aim for now . Of course the fridge method is my go to . But 4 zips drying now in there no room left or I can take out after 7 days trim then let sit out half day at 40% Rh then into zip lock baggies to see where she is at kind a thing. Then I can get at least my two weeks one in fridge and one out possibly .

Gotcha thanks Joe. I may be able to muster the strength (or the wife) the clean the fridge out in the next couple nights. If so I'll trim off the stems and toss the buds into paper bags and go the fridge route after a couple days upside down in the tent with the humidifier going.

My fridge is 2 degrees C though isnt that a little cold? I'll see what the RH is tonight with a hygrometer in a crisper.

Gotcha thanks Joe. I may be able to muster the strength (or the wife) the clean the fridge out in the next couple nights. If so I'll trim off the stems and toss the buds into paper bags and go the fridge route after a couple days upside down in the tent with the humidifier going.

My fridge is 2 degrees C though isnt that a little cold? I'll see what the RH is tonight with a hygrometer in a crisper.
Just make sure Yoru fridge is frost free as well. Temps try to aim for 40-45f and 45-50% Rh

One down, one to go!
4774E670-9476-450F-9191-6B686C26D4A7.jpeg

45AD8A8F-9E8B-4E8B-976F-475995A8F91C.jpeg

Well our friends turned out to be no help and we're just three for moral high support!

Me and the wife got both plants trimmed up half decent. I mixed the pails to wash but had to call it a night. They are back into the 3x3 with a couple small fans to keep air moving. Tomorrow night I'll cut each branch off, wash and hang them.

I will try to get some good pics before the chop maybe throw one in to plant of the month for fun!

I couldn't leave you all without a shot of Hulk Bud though!!
5ADC7D46-40DD-417A-9A2C-16F1BB7955D0.jpeg
23574A91-164F-4F3B-9E2F-3E25E8E63F4E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom