DC's First Indoor Multi-Strain

Thanks Sauga

Dialed.In 5 days down
33469966-6412-415E-99A1-DD65F49AEAED.jpeg

Harvest looks great and so does the survivor! Good move getting the RH up as a slow dry is better than a fast one if you find the balance between time and mold :).

I try to drive the bulk of the moisture out in the first two days and then slow the process down by raising the RH to the high 50's low 60's, with airflow. By the fourth or fifth day if you can keep it around 60% in there you can let them hang as long as you want. Saves time on the burping that way.

Harvest looks great and so does the survivor! Good move getting the RH up as a slow dry is better than a fast one if you find the balance between time and mold :).

I try to drive the bulk of the moisture out in the first two days and then slow the process down by raising the RH to the high 50's low 60's, with airflow. By the fourth or fifth day if you can keep it around 60% in there you can let them hang as long as you want. Saves time on the burping that way.
I've learned that too I like hang got two two days or so and then chop buds and I to bags bit faster let's you take out bags in fridge sooner and burp down slowly . I'm having fun this winter shed..this zkittles is pretty nice high too not as strong as Bruce banger but tastier .good cute should do wonders .

The End is Nigh!

Torontonian Cookies 2

After about 7 days TO2 was close trimmed and put into jars. I could’ve picked her down a day earlier though, the humidity in the jars with boveda 62s was still a little lower than I liked but still fine at mid to high 50s and up to 59 after a couple days. They’ve been all burped daily and are already developed a much more complex smell. She ended up giving me 185g of real sticky purple hued beautiful buds. Here’s a few attempts at capturing them - the camera really doesn’t give the purple hues credit though. They seem to shine that purple more in the shadow or lesser lighting.
6411D8B7-6D06-4E0F-BA1E-91E425F8EB8C.jpeg
00E18F52-977F-4494-AA64-443D25B7FC51.jpeg
D168A09F-10DB-4B5F-B9B6-8247F34E0CB6.jpeg

Torontonian Cookies 1

I got super busy over the weekend with my daughters birthday and had no choice but to leave this girl another couple days. On Sunday she finally got taken down and jarred after a good close dry trim. Fortunately these buds seem to be more dense and after 24hrs they actually hit 69% so I took them all back out for a few hours which brought them down to 64, 65% which is perfect to me. I’ll burp and shake twice daily and let them come down to 62% slowly. We twisted one up before the jars and the long slow dry in 60ish % humidity did an amazing job as it was already extremely smooth and tasty. It also had an enjoyable almost creamy hint to it. I’m very happy with how these two girls turned out. I weighed her up this morning after a couple days curing and she came in a little less despite raising the Hulk Bud at 166g. Here’s a few shots include Hulk Bud itself which weights 7g on its own!

36A16BA8-A18D-46E7-90E6-16BFDC4F8B86.jpeg

6FECFB0E-5823-4DB3-9D71-7F31A5D8DF3B.jpeg
23DDD806-6607-40B7-8685-4D00446B278F.jpeg

O
Overall I’m pretty happy with the outcome on both these girls, including the 33g of popcorn I’ll be making into bubble hash with the flow trimmed sugar leaves they gave me 384grams or 13.78oz. I will say the buds turned out a little on the leafy side as you can see of some of them and not too airy but certainly not rock hard buds. They are, however, extremely resinous and sticky and absolutely sparkle with crystals! Either way I am extremely pleased with this kind of a result based on my first indoor grow and the lessons learned will be just as valuable, as well as the confidence I’ve gained.

Blue Dream

Hey what about that blue dream plant!? Sunday night she also got chopped and trimmed and hung! She has grown so damn tight and close I had to go branch by branch with her. The buds however look very nice with a light green hue and orange tinted pistols, it has that tropical look to it so I am very excited to try her out. She won’t weigh much unfortunately because of the struggle we had but I know exactly where I went wrong and how to fix it for future tougher Sativa plants!
D562CAB5-8A0C-411C-B17A-ECD73BC5E9CB.jpeg
5C65112E-64AC-4610-A65A-72D2ACB6606E.jpeg
5965BEC4-24D7-4D27-826F-56CDC4E2613F.jpeg

I also dropped seeds for my second run and setup both tents for it! 3 Wonder Woman and 3 Strawberry Cream seeds from @SeedsMan went into water this morning! I will be using this big 5x5 much better for this run!

The End is Nigh!

Torontonian Cookies 2

After about 7 days TO2 was close trimmed and put into jars. I could’ve picked her down a day earlier though, the humidity in the jars with boveda 62s was still a little lower than I liked but still fine at mid to high 50s and up to 59 after a couple days. They’ve been all burped daily and are already developed a much more complex smell. She ended up giving me 185g of real sticky purple hued beautiful buds. Here’s a few attempts at capturing them - the camera really doesn’t give the purple hues credit though. They seem to shine that purple more in the shadow or lesser lighting.
6411D8B7-6D06-4E0F-BA1E-91E425F8EB8C.jpeg
00E18F52-977F-4494-AA64-443D25B7FC51.jpeg
D168A09F-10DB-4B5F-B9B6-8247F34E0CB6.jpeg

Torontonian Cookies 1

I got super busy over the weekend with my daughters birthday and had no choice but to leave this girl another couple days. On Sunday she finally got taken down and jarred after a good close dry trim. Fortunately these buds seem to be more dense and after 24hrs they actually hit 69% so I took them all back out for a few hours which brought them down to 64, 65% which is perfect to me. I’ll burp and shake twice daily and let them come down to 62% slowly. We twisted one up before the jars and the long slow dry in 60ish % humidity did an amazing job as it was already extremely smooth and tasty. It also had an enjoyable almost creamy hint to it. I’m very happy with how these two girls turned out. I weighed her up this morning after a couple days curing and she came in a little less despite raising the Hulk Bud at 166g. Here’s a few shots include Hulk Bud itself which weights 7g on its own!

36A16BA8-A18D-46E7-90E6-16BFDC4F8B86.jpeg

6FECFB0E-5823-4DB3-9D71-7F31A5D8DF3B.jpeg
23DDD806-6607-40B7-8685-4D00446B278F.jpeg

O
Overall I’m pretty happy with the outcome on both these girls, including the 33g of popcorn I’ll be making into bubble hash with the flow trimmed sugar leaves they gave me 384grams or 13.78oz. I will say the buds turned out a little on the leafy side as you can see of some of them and not too airy but certainly not rock hard buds. They are, however, extremely resinous and sticky and absolutely sparkle with crystals! Either way I am extremely pleased with this kind of a result based on my first indoor grow and the lessons learned will be just as valuable, as well as the confidence I’ve gained.

Blue Dream

Hey what about that blue dream plant!? Sunday night she also got chopped and trimmed and hung! She has grown so damn tight and close I had to go branch by branch with her. The buds however look very nice with a light green hue and orange tinted pistols, it has that tropical look to it so I am very excited to try her out. She won’t weigh much unfortunately because of the struggle we had but I know exactly where I went wrong and how to fix it for future tougher Sativa plants!
D562CAB5-8A0C-411C-B17A-ECD73BC5E9CB.jpeg
5C65112E-64AC-4610-A65A-72D2ACB6606E.jpeg
5965BEC4-24D7-4D27-826F-56CDC4E2613F.jpeg

I also dropped seeds for my second run and setup both tents for it! 3 Wonder Woman and 3 Strawberry Cream seeds from @SeedsMan went into water this morning! I will be using this big 5x5 much better for this run!
I wonder if you smoke wonder woman if you wonder about woman? ( Even if a woman smokes it too does she wonder woman the woman her self?) Lmao

Sorry I am high and troll with no filters my bad Deecee

Say that five times fast lol

Seedsman for the win buddy..

Nice colours on your Harvest bud.

Just found this journal today, not sure how i missed it....coming from your 2 kijiji lights to your current mars hydro setup....and that harvest to boot!! Subbed in and subbed out within the hour!
Good work!

That was a quick 24 page read! Lol :laughtwo: :high-five:

Went through the exposition, skimmed through rising action, edge of my seat for the climax, live for the conclusion. Done and done!

The End is Here

I robbed my humidifier from the tent the Blue Dream was drying to make sure my new babies weren’t sprouting in 28% RH. The Blue Dream pretty much dried overnight after that for a total of 4 days hanging. I cut her into buds and tossed her all into a tubberware bin - I ran out of jars! Which is problem I will take any day!

After 12hrs RH is 70s so I’ll just burp that for an hour or so a day and ride a long slow cure!

Overall she was quite airy, with a looser bud structure but the high is nice and light and energetic, which is exactly what I was looking for. I weighed her up and she came in at 87 grams. For the struggle with her I expected it though and the lessons learned will be more valuable than the bud on this one.

Either way this brings me to a couple grams shy of 1 pound 1oz which I am totally happy with!!!

A382A4C6-F09D-4EF9-9317-B34F5A1ED2AF.jpeg

Wow, it’s been quite a ride - from a random thought becoming finding a guy on Kijiji with a small tent and half busted gear to something I’ve dedicated many hours and dollars to. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my new hobby, some days it has seemed tedious and some days frustrating but overall very rewarding to grow something from a little seed into a big plant. I’ve always enjoyed gardening in summers but you always just end up with 500 tomatoes and zucchini all at once! The best part of this is a sustainable, storable product that is home grown for my wife as a side effect free medication and for friends and family members as well.

Ive found now that I am venturing into my 30s and have kids drinking takes such a harder toll, not to mention parenting. Being able to roll up a joint from my own supply and relax with the wife and watch a movie at the end of the night is fast becoming a favourite pastime whether it’s mid crazy week on a Wednesday night or a Saturday night staying in.

Anyway to wrap up thank you to everyone that has followed along, your encouragement and advice has been greatly appreciated and I hope to see everyone on my next journal where I’ll be ratcheting it up ten fold!

I wouldn’t say it’s completely side-effect free. One such side effect is an increase in the grocery bill! :rofl: :rofl:

Now we just need to get you turning that trim and larf into some infused coconut oil for gummies! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wouldn’t say it’s completely side-effect free. One such side effect is an increase in the grocery bill! :rofl: :rofl:

Now we just need to get you turning that trim and larf into some infused coconut oil for gummies! :cheesygrinsmiley:

My buddy is swinging by this weekend with his bubble bags! I love some nice hash in my vape, I find I always get a nice smooth relaxed high. I do like the idea of cooking up some edibles but I have a very low tolerance with edibles so I also like knowing exactly how much I’m chomping when I get them from the dispensary. When it goes south for me it goes waaay south lmao.

Maybe next run I’ll cook some low dose stuff up to give a try!

Congrats on your harvest, I’m looking forward to your next grow already.

Thanks Penny and thanks for your help along the way!

Now with a grow under your belt you can help others when they ask for help.

That’s what it’s about here, though I’ve a ways to go yet!

Great finish DC! So nice to see an amazing harvest tucked away for storage, with more plants coming up right behind them.

:welldone:

Thanks Shed and thank you for hanging in there the whole run! Agreed I am very excited to go through it all again with a little more experience and confidence!

Sneak peek! Can you spot all six?
9F7D742E-36F9-4700-B1B7-EE114F307467.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom