Growing Cannabis 101: Dean West’s Indoor, Multi Room Tent, Multi Strain, QB, Organic Micro Grow

511D4971-F3A1-4F69-A66B-A23CEA493704.jpeg

they are stil alive surprisingly they have went from +15 degrees to -4 at night and are still rolling along I couldn’t care if anything happens with them but just gonna let them go , already have enough of this in jars for now. But if they make it to harvest great

My pleasure.....Got my mosquito bits and within 2 days I am seeing a drastic drop in the Fungus Gnats. I top dress them in lightly and water in. Add new stuff every 2 weeks or so and you will see your enemy disappear before your eyes.

My pleasure.....Got my mosquito bits and within 2 days I am seeing a drastic drop in the Fungus Gnats. I top dress them in lightly and water in. Add new stuff every 2 weeks or so and you will see your enemy disappear before your eyes.
I broke up some dunks added to garden bed this year got neem and de ready too .

black do-Lato :party:

Oh my effing God . I can’t believe I got my hands on these suckers , they are regular seeds so hopefully one is female but my luck both will be male but will be fun to find out .
Now I ask what should I be doing start them when I’m ready , and take a clone and throw the clones into 12/12 to find sex? Never grown any regulars before .

Ooh! Blackberry kush, Dosidos and gelato..
Cor. Could be the holy trinity!
We will be watching them :D
Me, I’d do them one at a time and collect pollen if they turn out boys. You probably have more room than me. Cloning and flipping sounds like way less time wasted.

Ooh! Blackberry kush, Dosidos and gelato..
Cor. Could be the holy trinity!
We will be watching them :D
Me, I’d do them one at a time and collect pollen if they turn out boys. You probably have more room than me. Cloning and flipping sounds like way less time wasted.
man I am overly excited for this strain , my buddie just gave me the 2 and said I hope you get something special so super happy and thankful for the gift , unfortunately he’s not a member of 420 magazine. Been throwing the idea at him for a year now . I sent him with a bubbas gift , northern lights , Amherst sour diesel F2 .
Honestly I never thought to take pollen , I don’t really want to do something like that in my house makes me very nervous. Do you think I could use my space bucket and exhaust it outside kinda deal kinda intrigued by your idea jack < I really don’t want to call another man donkey dick lol

Or take clones and once they root flower the mom
My only concern if this is female I would like to build a nice canopy , and I don’t want to waste to much time if it’s a male , but if it was male I’d have to time it so I hade some clones females flowering ready to get pollinated in different location. When the male sex is shown how long does it take for pollen to drop feel like it’s playing with fire in the same house I flower in

man I am overly excited for this strain , my buddie just gave me the 2 and said I hope you get something special so super happy and thankful for the gift , unfortunately he’s not a member of 420 magazine. Been throwing the idea at him for a year now . I sent him with a bubbas gift , northern lights , Amherst sour diesel F2 .
Honestly I never thought to take pollen , I don’t really want to do something like that in my house makes me very nervous. Do you think I could use my space bucket and exhaust it outside kinda deal kinda intrigued by your idea jack < I really don’t want to call another man donkey dick lol
Ha! Call me whatever you want, mate :laugh:
Your clone swapping circle paints a utopia-coloured picture for me. I’m happy that it’s working out for y’all! I’m west of the proverbial black stump where seed scarcity and darker ages prevail. Seed making is bustling for first place on my list of thing to do.
Being a donkey and all (I call it like I see it ;) ) I have no idea what a space bucket is, but if you do what you suggested we’ll both find out if it works. For science, bro!

Ha! Call me whatever you want, mate :laugh:
Your clone swapping circle paints a utopia-coloured picture for me. I’m happy that it’s working out for y’all! I’m west of the proverbial black stump where seed scarcity and darker ages prevail. Seed making is bustling for first place on my list of thing to do.
Being a donkey and all (I call it like I see it ;) ) I have no idea what a space bucket is, but if you do what you suggested we’ll both find out if it works. For science, bro!
Hey jack , man honestly we’re just trying to built a small community of people helping each other out , some of these strains I would have a hard time coming across because of cost. Honestly jack I would be more then happy to send a little bundle of “ lip chaps” to you . It’s all about the science my friend .
So a space bucket
Is literally a bunch of 5 gal pail tops cut off to at stack as spacers to be able to grow a plant height wise , so here are some pics of my first design , my next one is in the making , all blacked out , not silver tape inside just leaving it white , the silver tape turns to shit after a year in there .

so this is my secondl lid I made ( first one I strapped a mars300 on it and had to put 5’ of spacers because it was burningmy plant haha)
So went to cfl . And it did a great job , took a lot on ingenuity . I made it so I could put a 4” online fan at the top of the bucket

D0A9A1F5-4A2C-4B19-9B85-9A81C86A7FC4.jpeg

E9C60CB6-CF36-4F20-BF02-6C0805DFC9ED.jpeg

87582F47-EA09-4AA5-A436-45732A783B9E.jpeg

So here is the body of the grow space
I can stack as many lids as needed , but cfls lack penetration
8C69624F-05E1-44AE-BC2B-623FC8E46590.jpeg

The inside of the old bucket the silver tape looks awful now
3BD087C9-B248-4201-A8EE-BDE68CDEC637.jpeg

here she is with no inline fan

C4ACEBDD-0F1B-4A41-8987-5DA191FB8BA5.jpeg

Space bucket 2.0 will have this 50w cob with the lens or without we shall see but this is what I’ll put in my next one ,

A179BFF7-CACF-477B-9745-2278FA18950C.jpeg

image.jpg

my new one will be blacked out white inside . I want to make a few of these they are very handy if you need to hide things or just like building stuff and challenging yourself , I am trying to hit the 3oz mark of dense bud , that’s the “ unofficial record that I’ve heard of” in a space bucket , but I would use one of these and vent it outside or something , maybe throw a few females of what I want to cross with outside the window idk . I hope they aren’t male but my luck broth will be haha .
Hope your doing well today jack . :passitleft:

Hey jack , man honestly we’re just trying to built a small community of people helping each other out , some of these strains I would have a hard time coming across because of cost. Honestly jack I would be more then happy to send a little bundle of “ lip chaps” to you . It’s all about the science my friend .
So a space bucket
Is literally a bunch of 5 gal pail tops cut off to at stack as spacers to be able to grow a plant height wise , so here are some pics of my first design , my next one is in the making , all blacked out , not silver tape inside just leaving it white , the silver tape turns to shit after a year in there .

so this is my secondl lid I made ( first one I strapped a mars300 on it and had to put 5’ of spacers because it was burningmy plant haha)
So went to cfl . And it did a great job , took a lot on ingenuity . I made it so I could put a 4” online fan at the top of the bucket

D0A9A1F5-4A2C-4B19-9B85-9A81C86A7FC4.jpeg

E9C60CB6-CF36-4F20-BF02-6C0805DFC9ED.jpeg

87582F47-EA09-4AA5-A436-45732A783B9E.jpeg

So here is the body of the grow space
I can stack as many lids as needed , but cfls lack penetration
8C69624F-05E1-44AE-BC2B-623FC8E46590.jpeg

The inside of the old bucket the silver tape looks awful now
3BD087C9-B248-4201-A8EE-BDE68CDEC637.jpeg

here she is with no inline fan

C4ACEBDD-0F1B-4A41-8987-5DA191FB8BA5.jpeg

Space bucket 2.0 will have this 50w cob with the lens or without we shall see but this is what I’ll put in my next one ,

A179BFF7-CACF-477B-9745-2278FA18950C.jpeg

image.jpg

my new one will be blacked out white inside . I want to make a few of these they are very handy if you need to hide things or just like building stuff and challenging yourself , I am trying to hit the 3oz mark of dense bud , that’s the “ unofficial record that I’ve heard of” in a space bucket , but I would use one of these and vent it outside or something , maybe throw a few females of what I want to cross with outside the window idk . I hope they aren’t male but my luck broth will be haha .
Hope your doing well today jack . :passitleft:
That is an object lesson in ingenuity. I take my hat off to you :adore:
Hmm.. grow creep just ramped up a notch.

I love that you have a group of like minded locals. It’s a pleasure to be a fly on that wall.

Regarding sending lip candy wotnots what I reckon we have to do is tissue samples! No, listen. We data crunch the DNA into noughts and ones then you can just text it to me and I’ll print it out at this end. No worries. This is the future!

05/20/20 I am very late in this post but pics and post was meant to be for the 20th.

Journal update ! :welcome::nervous-guy:

hello everyone , hope your enjoying this weather, it’s starting to get beautiful up here in the northern hemisphere. A lot has been going on since the last update . A few plants have filled out real nice , going to be sending a few into flower soon :cheer: super excited to get that going .

also I am going to get my 2x4 going , I have half the money put aside to invest in a new light , options are open , just trying to get the best deal I can before pulling the trigger on it . I really like the mars hydro tsl-2000 I do like the sp 250 but I feel I would have to stuff 2 in a 2x4 to get the light spread I would want but they would have to be turned down for sure . It seems the sp series gets a deeper penetration then the tsl. But it be a big investment , and I know I would be in love with the results. On the other have the tsl gets a great coverage in the 2x4 I just wonder if it would produce some tall dense colas. What actually sets these 2 lights apart.
Or something from budget led , they have some really nice products aswell, 100% customizable so you can make a light to suit whatever you want , I really like the idea of that . but 100% going to be quantum boards.

There’s a lot going on in the 3 spaces in my tent right now, the main flower chamber has the white og , bubbas gift , OGKZ , and mint chocolate og , I think I will just flower the 4 in there , one day I will do a sea of green and stuff 9 2gal pots in there and flip once rooted. But that’s no where near now

Enviornment-
Flower space - temps with lights on are at 25-26 degrees Celsius, and lights off around 22 degrees Celsius.
veg space 1 ( top) - temps are sitting at 27 degrees Celsius , I have a clip on fan blowing in this space to keep things moving.
Veg space 2- sitting at 25 degrees Celsius, lights on, all spaces sitting around 20-21 when lights are off , all on same schedual at the moment.

Watering- so the 3 plants in the 2 gal fabric pots are drying out every other day so in having to add microbial life constantly . When I flip them I’m gonna put them into larger fabric pots
Everything else is just being watered when they feel light . I don’t let them dry out completely.

here the pics for this update

The beautiful OGKZ-HSO ( I took 4 clones from her today 05/22/20) will run 8 mains on this girl

Bubbas Gift- HSO also going to be doing 8 mains in this ine

White OG- seedsman seeds probably the nicest plant of the bunch so far,super thankful t for the friends I have made me

Amherst sour diesel F1 monster cropped clone, I took your advice @Kingjoe83 and put a steel ring in her to spread her out . I can’t even count the possible tops way too much going

Here is the other side to my little tent I have, there a lot going on in there right now , it’s a good thing I’m getting the 2x4 set up once I purchase some sunlight .
Veg space 1- mint og in the round pot , back left to right blue dream, sugar breath
Front left to right bubbas gift , white og
I’m going to keep the square potted ones going get them set up for 8 colas, take clones once the clones are rooted and I know I have some I will flip the plants .

Veg space 2- so there isn’t much in here, there’s a northern lights set up to quad line , and a mint chocolate og F2 in the 2 gal pot and in the back is the monster super cropped clones from the Amherst sour diesel F1
There are a few Amherst sour diesel F2 clones that have rooted super excited , out of the two plants this ones colas were the size of my forearm at harvest . So will for sure run both again and see if I can improve my end products quality. 6-6.5 out of 10 is not where I want to be , my more novice smoker friends gave the sour d a 9 but I have a hard time even buying pot that good let along growing it lol . But I want to be at a 9 one day I hope. Idk if it’s just me , but I get side tracked very easily .i guess it would be easier to just delete but where’s the fun in that.

This space also has its own fan to keep my sh*t dancing, there’s nothing better then seeing my girls dance
:party:

Okay so this leaves us with just one more photo to share , of my flower space , it’s still on 18/6 for now
There’s the-White OG
-bubbas gift F1
-OGKZ
-Mint chocolate

super happy so far with how things are going , thanks for showing some love and support everyone , god the gods joe , same thing knows I need all the support I can get. Haha little inside joke . Hope y’all have a great day and play safe

That is an object lesson in ingenuity. I take my hat off to you :adore:
Hmm.. grow creep just ramped up a notch.

I love that you have a group of like minded locals. It’s a pleasure to be a fly on that wall.

Regarding sending lip candy wotnots what I reckon we have to do is tissue samples! No, listen. We data crunch the DNA into noughts and ones then you can just text it to me and I’ll print it out at this end. No worries. This is the future!
I defiantly did not come up with the idea , and I have seen a lot more professional looking ones , I’ll get there one day , trying to get AutoCAD so I can design a few things for a 3D printer, then it wouldn’t look so diy slapped together.
Haha that’s a great idea , if only this was possible eh . Uploads some stuff onto whatever you call it and 30 years down the road push a button and boom same genetics to run a. Be some sweet wouldn’t it
I’m still trying to finger out what grow creep means here haha

So I just drank the last of the milk jugs i needed to start fermenting dandelions into nutrients , I picked up 10 pounds of brown sugar , distilled water, now to start phase one , I’m going to pick all the stems and flowers first cut them up and get that one going ,
Then I will use my de weeder to grab all the green and about 3” of root , if I can find my forked hand de weeder I can get down deeper to break that root hopefully I can get more then the 3-4” of root .
Then I will seperate the root from the green wash the dirt off the roots , just going to lightly rinse the leaves. I just kinda wish I had a good scale to work with here . My little pot scale won’t work for this haha . But I will take picks and post the progress on this journal , little side project within a project. Organized chaos seems to work best for me :)

F297746E-69A7-445F-8993-3BB17D8FABDB.jpeg

8D122A44-FA63-4775-92B0-363D3967A5CE.jpeg

0433FEA4-918D-4EBB-B6E3-93D8E85934F4.jpeg

F79E98DF-4047-4DB3-A9F9-ACD5BF7E2728.jpeg

29F4EF63-A0E0-4E4C-A342-B5D69615D01A.jpeg

99484F97-FF07-49CD-9DC9-099B8AA791EC.jpeg

0BAAC0DF-06E0-4C27-BEEF-828A1E48E8DA.jpeg

5B637979-8E0C-4C51-98A8-AD5566D96B5E.jpeg

C47A062F-3D1A-4F24-A534-7FB3591CDF76.jpeg

CB47D7C5-227F-4BD3-9525-F85B5A4F9CBC.jpeg

Each jug got 1 kg of brown sugar , and about 1.5l of distilled water to work that sugar onto everything
I squished air out of the jugs and put the caps on , when they start to expand I will put a bug lid on it and have it vented once fermentation starts .
Thank you to @Emilya for yet another awsome tutorial .
I am in the works of rigging up something to put a small electric charge into my medium to enhance growth rates , if this interest you I suggest you check out emilya’s tutorials , we’ve got nothing but time on our hands now lol

FOR SCIENCE:morenutes:

Absolutely love it Dean! You are going to love the supplements you just made... very powerful stuff!
Thank you very much for the guidance and the journal of you doing this yourself, so we can all see the true potential of the dandelion and the power of nature, I still have a ton to go through and with all the time in my hands I’m all about doing some little side projects. I can’t wait use this stuff on my vegetables. And possibly introduce it into my grow tents . So I’m hoping by the end of the summer or even next summer I can use this stuff .
the only thing I’m having a hard time getting enough of is the roots so I got one of thoes long screwdiver type weed picker , ingonna soak my lawn the try to cut the root off as low as possible to getenough to be making a root compound , I need atleast 1 kg of root but I would orefet to get 2 so they can all be the same size and weight.
How much distilled water did you end up adding in the end of it all? Just curious.
have a great day:peace:

Thank you very much for the guidance and the journal of you doing this yourself, so we can all see the true potential of the dandelion and the power of nature, I still have a ton to go through and with all the time in my hands I’m all about doing some little side projects. I can’t wait use this stuff on my vegetables. And possibly introduce it into my grow tents . So I’m hoping by the end of the summer or even next summer I can use this stuff .
the only thing I’m having a hard time getting enough of is the roots so I got one of thoes long screwdiver type weed picker , ingonna soak my lawn the try to cut the root off as low as possible to getenough to be making a root compound , I need atleast 1 kg of root but I would orefet to get 2 so they can all be the same size and weight.
How much distilled water did you end up adding in the end of it all? Just curious.
have a great day:peace:
No idea really... i never really measured... and I have added more over time to further dilute the mix... I still have at least a gallon of this stored in a glass jar.... 3 years in it still smells powerful and sweet.

Back
Top Bottom