Growing Cannabis 101: Dean West Quest To A Successful Sativa Harvest

03/28/20

DAY 48 OF FLOWER !!

Journal update: hey everyone I hope all of you are keeping yourselves and your family’s safe during this time, it has really given me time to bond with my kids more , I usually work long hours and don’t see them much during the week. My wife works I. Health care so I had to be the stay at home parent. No problem :) but it has given tons of time to catch up on a lot of things around here . i hope all of you are getting some good quality family time.

Environment: so this grow has been on cruise control for the past few weeks , I am keeping my lights on temps around 23-25 degrees Celsius and 18-20 degrees Celsius lights off. My humidity is set to 40% and will be finishing around 30% rh

Watering/ Feeding: so I have been just watering when pots are light , I am watering from the bottom and letting them wick the water up. Asd # 1 needs water every other day and asd #2 needs water every 3-4 days at this point .

I fed both of these girls their last feeding in week 4-5 flower so they will be fine from here on out. They are looking wonderful

Once a week I dose each of my plants with RAW NPK’s microbes ( bloom version for flower) and honestly from my last grows to this , I am not struggling to maintain microlife in soil and the girls are showing their gratitude.

asd #1 - so from day one this oheno took the lead , she was growing very fast and vigorous. I was so impressed with the veg on this plant. She has very nice long tall colas their not that phat yet but they’ll get there , beautiful trichome production and a Gastly smell that is out of this world , she’s gonna he a good yielding plant for sure , but I am all about the quality , I’d rather less yield with higher quality to be honest . I do smoke my flower so I like it to be as nice as possible . Thoe bag apeal isn’t ideal for me it’s always a bonus ( some of the best pot I smiled looked like grass almost I would have never paid for it but it was the best I smoked so far) so bag apeal isn’t all. But I am super happy with this oheno type I will keep a clone around I think

asd #2: so right from the start I really messed this one up , transplant day from solo cups I transplanted #1 and got lazy and left 2 for the next day . Next day came and she was flat on the ground dried out looked like air embolism. I watered her and left her and she did come back but by the time she did she was significantly smaller then number one , I did the best I could and pulled all my tricks to get her to fill out like 1. And I achieved this but then I dropped a fan and lost 2 main branches on one side by the time I got to the tent there was no repairing with tape and secure she was lost . So now we are 3/4 way through flower and this oheno has really started to shine , she has huge phat colas and I’m pretty sure this is the one I’m going to keep as far as bulk I may keep both depends on the smoke test.

there is also another asd 1 in a 3 gal smart pot I trained out to fill the leftover space and a asd 1 in a 2 gal sent into flower right from clone just to see if it be worth doing a sea of green

So let’s jump into this updates ohotos

Amherst sour diesel #1

Amherst sour diesel #2

Here’s a few of everything

so we are now up to date with this grow here I will just be adding microbes and watering from here on out.

I will be starting another grow journal featuring my multiroom micro grow tent , but things are a little behind schedule , I dropped the ball and didn’t stick to my tried and true method and I lost a bunch of beans . So I only have a 3 that took 1 took instantly so it’s already in a 1 gal while the other are still in solo cups , their not looking the happiest but I’m kinda stuck with what until my new medium is cooked and ready to be used. Be another 2 weeks , so will just be adding microbes and hope it they bounce back. But once I get everything starting to show growth everyday and I’m not embarrassed as fuck I will be starting the journal .

MY NEXT GROW JOURNAL I START AFTER THE ONE I AM ABOUT TO START I WILL BE STARTING IT AT THE GERMINATION STAGE AMD WHATEVER I MESS UP , because I will mess up .YOU GUYS WILL BE RIGHT THERE TO BE ABLE TO CALL ME ON WHAT I AM DOING .

thanks everyone :adore:
I'd take some.
.of those Mains that have the room and bend any over at the right area so those other lower get that.light and air flow bro

Haha your a man of few words , but people listen to what you say . I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. Thank you dude.
Penny is the shot bro listen to the man of you know what's good man ..he guides and suggest. The rest of fate is in your hands brotha.iol I say is in penny I trust .

Hope you and the family are doing well dean!
Hey brotherman thank you very much , me and the kids are stuck at home kinda limiting ourselves from the world , but I had to take a lay off which is fine but my wife works health care . I would much rather be working but it is nice to spend time with my boys , I definatly have a new appreciation of how my wife holds the house down , I’m starting to figure it out thoe.
I hope your doing well brother stay safe:passitleft:

Man everything joe grows turns to gold , as far as I’m concerned joe has his set up dialled right in, and the quality of the bud says it all.
Naw bro I got shit I need to work on bro..

Need more white ash and burnable smokable joints

Joe did fantastic on his winter grow. I’ll try and get him some killer genetics for his summer grow.
Dean is my boy penny ..boy struggles to keep shit locked down man..

I'd take some.
.of those Mains that have the room and bend any over at the right area so those other lower get that.light and air flow bro
I I’m in there constantly trying to improve the air flow , so my delema is I have the scrog so low and some of the buds actually grown around the string in some places and the mains stems are rock hard , woukd It be worth the hassle of pulling it out of all the buds lift it up to move them? Do you see me running into some kind of issue here , when the kids go to bed I’ll try and seperate them a bit more I just get worried about either snapping a stem cause their so stiff. Should I lift the scrog up and just see where she sits , but I got 3 plants weaved into there so I just don’t want to fuck something up

Naw bro I got shit I need to work on bro..

Need more white ash and burnable smokable joints
Honestly dude I did not smoke one joint of yours but I smoked it in the bong and vape and it was outstanding. I favoured The Bruce over the cheese quake in the end . It just hit me a lot harder and when I checked my grinder after busting a few grams up there was a half gram of trichomes in the bottom catch of the grinder it made my jaw drop man .so I had no complaints what so ever my friend

Hey brotherman thank you very much , me and the kids are stuck at home kinda limiting ourselves from the world , but I had to take a lay off which is fine but my wife works health care . I would much rather be working but it is nice to spend time with my boys , I definatly have a new appreciation of how my wife holds the house down , I’m starting to figure it out thoe.
I hope your doing well brother stay safe:passitleft:
Just trying to make the best of what these crazy times bring! Bunkered down at home with the wife and daughter. My last day of work was on Monday, and I’m already starting to go stir crazy. The wife is due for a scheduled c section in May. Noticed My hot tub was leaking today... scrambled around to do what I can with it. Managed to slow the leak down and found the gasket I need that needs to be replaced. It’s still cold(er) here in Alberta and we’re set to get another big dump of snow. I’ve got the leak slowed down, and should hold out till we get some warmer temps.

stay safe man!! Enjoy your time with your boys!!

Back
Top Bottom